*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Minnesota Timberwolves (Friday, 03/03/23 @ 7:30 pm PT) Gm#64 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rybee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:13 pm    Post subject:

woulda been a huge win considering every team we needed to lose lost...
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:13 pm    Post subject:

AtlLaker wrote:
Y’all really falling for the Okie doke with hope for the Lakers. They’ve been 2-3 games from the 6-10th spot for 2-3 months now. Every time they get close, they lose again. Now they gotta play a warriors team with curry coming back on Sunday and I think Memphis after that again.

Yeah it’s the same old (bleep). They look like they are about to go on a run then one or both stars start missing games.

It’s been the same movie on recording even dating to 2 seasons ago.

One day we will stop being a bull (bleep) play-in or 11th seed…probably not until Jeanie sells.
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:14 pm    Post subject:

LakerLand247 wrote:
giordan0 wrote:
3peat_pete wrote:
Why is Lonnie closing and not A. Reaves?

Ham is a (bleep) dumb coach

Coach gave crucial play time to a player who is sulking in the bench in Walker.

Reaves has been leading the team by far in minus, was second tonight in -10, shot 2-8 including 0-2 from 3 with two turnovers.

Lonnie was 4-9 and 2-6 from 3, was a -4...the bad turnover was his first of the game.

Maybe Reaves should have been in maybe not...he was off after shooting nearly perfect the last two games...but the way the game was going and the way he was playing it should NOT be a "fire the dumb coach" offense based on the production of the two players. LWIV seemed like the right call there...could have gone either way but it was not an egregious error to not have Reaves in to close this game.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:15 pm    Post subject:

For my health I really need to stop watching Darvin in these postgame interviews.

Okay play with aggression and faster?

Effort and energy was off???

We had no urgency and they did………

“You can’t coach these tendencies they have to bring it”

What the hell is going on during these practices and film sessions????!?

Sure it looks dysfunctional ASF if the Lakers fire him as we had like 20 different coaches the past 20 years but the rookie head coach excuse is getting tired asf
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:16 pm    Post subject:

Meanwhile, Quin Snyder gets a 5 year deal…
A real coach….
So stupid…
Jeanie and Rob are stunted
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:19 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
For my health I really need to stop watching Darvin in these postgame interviews.

Okay play with aggression and faster?

Effort and energy was off???

We had no urgency and they did………

“You can’t coach these tendencies they have to bring it”

What the hell is going on during these practices and film sessions????!?

Sure it looks dysfunctional ASF if the Lakers fire him as we had like 20 different coaches the past 20 years but the rookie head coach excuse is getting tired asf

Fam where was your mute button?! Lol

I did not listen to one thing he had to say I couldn't hit mute fast enough lol
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:21 pm    Post subject:

Hanging from Rafters wrote:
LakerLand247 wrote:
giordan0 wrote:
3peat_pete wrote:
Why is Lonnie closing and not A. Reaves?

Ham is a (bleep) dumb coach

Coach gave crucial play time to a player who is sulking in the bench in Walker.

Reaves has been leading the team by far in minus, was second tonight in -10, shot 2-8 including 0-2 from 3 with two turnovers.

Lonnie was 4-9 and 2-6 from 3, was a -4...the bad turnover was his first of the game.

Maybe Reaves should have been in maybe not...he was off after shooting nearly perfect the last two games...but the way the game was going and the way he was playing it should NOT be a "fire the dumb coach" offense based on the production of the two players. LWIV seemed like the right call there...could have gone either way but it was not an egregious error to not have Reaves in to close this game.

It’s not that walker had a bad game, it was the fact we run a horrible half court offense out there. Walker and Beasley are redundant and ham could’ve put AR for Beasley too since he was not going to get any open shots anyways. Once they shut down DS, our offense was low quality shot after low quality shot, so it would helped with another ball handler instead of 2 shooter guards that can’t create
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:24 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
A real coach….
So stupid…

As much as Snyder is an excellent offensive minded coach whenever our squad would play lackadaisical defense LG and myself would crush him to death ☠️🤣🤣🤣

Plus he’s not dumb he knows he can fly under the radar in Atlanta.
Of course once they straighten out the Trae Young situation.

I’m not saying it’s right or wrong but Lebron and AD specifically wanted a black head coach. They saw Willy Green and Ike Udoka’s impact last season and wanted that here in LALA land
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:25 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:
Y’all really falling for the Okie doke with hope for the Lakers. They’ve been 2-3 games from the 6-10th spot for 2-3 months now. Every time they get close, they lose again. Now they gotta play a warriors team with curry coming back on Sunday and I think Memphis after that again.

Yeah it’s the same old (bleep). They look like they are about to go on a run then one or both stars start missing games.

One day we will stop being a bull (bleep) play-in or 11th seed…probably not until Jeanie sells.

Jeanie is not selling
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:26 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
A real coach….
So stupid…

As much as Snyder is an excellent offensive minded coach whenever our squad would play lackadaisical defense LG and myself would crush him to death ☠️🤣🤣🤣

Plus he’s not dumb he knows he can fly under the radar in Atlanta.
Of course once they straighten out the Trae Young situation.

I’m not saying it’s right or wrong but Lebron and AD specifically wanted a black head coach. They saw Willy Green and Ike Udoka’s impact last season and wanted that here in LALA land

If it’s one thing we have learned is Lebron and AD shouldn’t be the final decision makers. Input sure, I guess.

This is all just Jeanie being cheap for head coaching hire.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:27 pm    Post subject:

Dennis100mtrash wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:

Jeanie is not selling

Ok then get used to falling behind all the teams backed by owners with $$.

Tough to compete in today’s environment with a penny pinching owner.
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:28 pm    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
Season over. Ham is (bleep) garbage. Leaving Lonnie Walker you stupid idiot.

Come on man...I've seen several posters, at least 5, complaining about Walker over Reaves as if it was a massive blunder...it wasn't. Reaves was off tonight, he had been shooting almost perfect. If his game tonight was like Memphis and OKC we probably would have won. Like 1-2 from Reaves from 3 and 6 of 8 overall...that's 9 more points for the win...instead we got 2-8 overall and 0-2 from 3.

Lonnie was 4-9 and 2-6 with one turnover...Reaves had two. 10 players played for the Lakers and only 2 of those were in double digits in plus/minus...you guessed it...one of them was Reaves at -10 and Rui was the other at -13. AD was -8 but no other players was more than -4.

This looks like when AD played with Rui and Reaves the team got smoked...so Rui and Reaves weren't in the game to close. Maybe it's different next game, we know Reaves can play. Perhaps he should have closed but the way things were going it's not a big deal that Reaves wasn't in. Not saying Ham didn't do other dumb things, he did...but Walker over Reaves was a small thing if it was a thing at all.

Last edited by Hanging from Rafters on Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:29 pm    Post subject:

Dennis100mtrash wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:

Jeanie is not selling

She has no reason too now and even before Rob created this amazing young and hungry Lakers squad dumping CrapBrook.

Queen Jeanie forever 💩
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:31 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:

Jeanie is not selling

You act like we have a choice. 🤪🤪🤪

Start a go fund me bro let’s try to buy her out 💀💀💀☠️☠️☠️💩💩💩⚰️⚰️⚰️
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:32 pm    Post subject:

We have a solid team. Yet Jeanie is at fault.
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:32 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:

Jeanie is not selling

I know one thing: I don’t get worked over things I don’t control.

All we can do is cheer for our fav team or find a new team. It’s that simple

U selling a money making machine that also keep u relevant? I don’t think so
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:33 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:

Coach is part of the team
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:35 pm    Post subject:

Hanging from Rafters wrote:
Megaton wrote:
Season over. Ham is (bleep) garbage. Leaving Lonnie Walker you stupid idiot.

Come on man...I've seen several posters, at least 5, complaining about Walker over Reaves as if it was a massive blunder...it wan't. Reaves was off tonight, he had been shooting almost perfect. If his game tonight was like Memphis and OKC we probably would have won. Need 1-2 from Reaves from 3 and 6 of 8 overall...that 9 more points for the win...instead we got 2-8 oveall and 0-2 from 3.

Lonnie was 4-9 and 2-6 with one turnover...Reaves had two. 10 players played for the Lakers and only 2 of those was double digits in plus/minus...you guessed it...one of them was Reaves at -10 and Rue was the other at -13. AD was -8 but no other players was more than -4.

This looks like when AD played with Rui and Reaves the team got smoked...so they weren't in the game to close. Maybe it's different next game, we know Reaves can play. Perhaps he should have closed but the way things were going it's not a big deal that Reaves wasn't in. Not saying Ham didn't do other dumb things, he did...but Walker over Reaves was a small thing if it was a thing at all.

The offense becomes more stagnant with Lonnie moreso over Austin.

AR could be struggling all night but I’m more confident he won’t let the ball get stripped and off his foot during crunch time like Lonnie did while we were down 1 possession with a couple minutes left.

Then you factor in Austin’s defense being much better than LW too
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:35 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:

Jeanie is not selling

I just hope she’s smart to have a prenup. Don’t trust Mohr and last thing we need is an O’Malley/Dodgers-like situation. Actually maybe then she would be forced to sell…I see what Guggenheim is doing
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:36 pm    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/kylegoon/status/1631905801941164032?s=46&t=VJNAyA603EB9oePT0uUvuw
No ham just standing there and watch AD defending without a shoe when we had a foul to give. Good coaching…..
it was a dangerous situation because he was sweating and knowing how fragile AD is, any smart coach would’ve take a foul there
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:37 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:

She’s far from innocent but in this particular instance, I agree with you.

The DHam hire was because Lebron and AD saw what Willie Green and Udoka did with their teams last season and they wanted that same experience here in LALA.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dennis100mtrash wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:

Jeanie is not selling

But you don’t take your own advice. You have bashed a few players including the player you hate the most, Day to Davis.
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

KingKobe20 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:

Jeanie is not selling

lol exactly
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:40 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:

Jeanie is not selling

But you don’t take your own advice. You have bashed a few players including the player you hate the most, Day to Davis.

Atleast it’s only one but not Jeanie, Rob, lebron, klutch, jay mohr, neighbor’s dog 😂
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:46 pm    Post subject:

Dennis100mtrash wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:

Jeanie is not selling

Atleast it’s only one but not Jeanie, Rob, lebron, klutch, jay mohr, neighbor’s dog 😂

Well you do a great job of supporting the team “Dennis100mtrash.”

What a thankless job he had of making you happy on Wednesday night.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 19 of 20
Jump to: