*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Orlando Magic (10/30/23 @ 7:30 pm PT | Gm#4 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26
 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Dec 2013
Posts: 7124

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:07 am    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
cirehawk wrote:
defense wrote:
Someone drug test Suggs


He's showing more passion than any of our players are showing.

Thats not passion, thats anger issues...There IS a difference.


He looked like a total psycho. Unhinged screaming into his jersey for like 10 seconds because you missed a game tying shot in the 3rd game of the season?!


Sounds like winning the 3rd game of the season is as important as winning the 82nd game. A mentality a lot of youngsters in the NBA seem to lack.

This sounds a lot like people who defend NFL players for playing with "passion", when it turns out they had aggression as a CTE side effect.
_________________
Creatures crawl in search of blood, To terrorize y'alls neighborhood.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PenG_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 01 Feb 2020
Posts: 10352

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:22 am    Post subject:

JUST-MING wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
JUST-MING wrote:
The Magic got 2 clean looks at a game tying shot in 10 seconds. Grab a rebound.

Not sure you would call that Wagner shot a clean look


Lebron’s arm wasn’t even up in the air, it was down by his side. It was a clean look.


Goodness...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 54202

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:26 am    Post subject:

Lakers vs Magic | Lakers Highlights
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 23695

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:41 am    Post subject:

dino wrote:


but the lakers needed this with the clips coming next...


I don’t expect Harden to play tomorrow. If they lose to the Clippers tomorrow, yikes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 54202

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:58 am    Post subject:

NEXT GAME:
      Los Angeles Lakers vs Los Angeles Clippers
      Crypto Arena | Los Angeles, CA | Wednesday, Nov. 01, 2023 • 7:00 PM PT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
cirehawk
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jun 2005
Posts: 5474

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:15 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
cirehawk wrote:
defense wrote:
Someone drug test Suggs


He's showing more passion than any of our players are showing.

Thats not passion, thats anger issues...There IS a difference.


He looked like a total psycho. Unhinged screaming into his jersey for like 10 seconds because you missed a game tying shot in the 3rd game of the season?!


Sounds like winning the 3rd game of the season is as important as winning the 82nd game. A mentality a lot of youngsters in the NBA seem to lack.


Exactly. It goes even deeper than that, but I'll keep that to myself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
cirehawk
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jun 2005
Posts: 5474

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:20 pm    Post subject:

eddiejonze wrote:
MJST wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
cirehawk wrote:
defense wrote:
Someone drug test Suggs


He's showing more passion than any of our players are showing.

Thats not passion, thats anger issues...There IS a difference.


He looked like a total psycho. Unhinged screaming into his jersey for like 10 seconds because you missed a game tying shot in the 3rd game of the season?!


Sounds like winning the 3rd game of the season is as important as winning the 82nd game. A mentality a lot of youngsters in the NBA seem to lack.

This sounds a lot like people who defend NFL players for playing with "passion", when it turns out they had aggression as a CTE side effect.


Oh please. People have anger issues in every walk of life. But not everyone that has passion for what they do has an anger issue. Everyone wants to be an armchair psychologist. If stories start coming out that Suggs has anger issues in his personal life that are manifesting, then that is something he will need to deal with. Otherwise, I'll just call it for what it is. A guy that cares about what he does and expresses it in a way that helps him release his frustrations.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
cirehawk
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jun 2005
Posts: 5474

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:24 pm    Post subject:

Kblo247! wrote:
Brawn13 wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
cirehawk wrote:
defense wrote:
Someone drug test Suggs


He's showing more passion than any of our players are showing.

Thats not passion, thats anger issues...There IS a difference.


Bet that passion is only reserved for us. Suggs could miss that same exact shot against the Clippers and he’d just walk it off.

It’s the Lakers living rent free in all these scrub franchises heads


Did you watch him he wore his emotions on his sleeve at Gonzaga too. He always has been doing this


Why take into account his past behavior when it's much easier to take a single instance and attribute it to "anger issues"?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Dec 2013
Posts: 7124

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:07 pm    Post subject:

cirehawk wrote:
Kblo247! wrote:
Brawn13 wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
cirehawk wrote:
defense wrote:
Someone drug test Suggs


He's showing more passion than any of our players are showing.

Thats not passion, thats anger issues...There IS a difference.


Bet that passion is only reserved for us. Suggs could miss that same exact shot against the Clippers and he’d just walk it off.

It’s the Lakers living rent free in all these scrub franchises heads


Did you watch him he wore his emotions on his sleeve at Gonzaga too. He always has been doing this


Why take into account his past behavior when it's much easier to take a single instance and attribute it to "anger issues"?

Sounds like something an "armchair psychologist" would say...
_________________
Creatures crawl in search of blood, To terrorize y'alls neighborhood.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
cirehawk
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jun 2005
Posts: 5474

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:32 pm    Post subject:

eddiejonze wrote:
cirehawk wrote:
Kblo247! wrote:
Brawn13 wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
cirehawk wrote:
defense wrote:
Someone drug test Suggs


He's showing more passion than any of our players are showing.

Thats not passion, thats anger issues...There IS a difference.


Bet that passion is only reserved for us. Suggs could miss that same exact shot against the Clippers and he’d just walk it off.

It’s the Lakers living rent free in all these scrub franchises heads


Did you watch him he wore his emotions on his sleeve at Gonzaga too. He always has been doing this


Why take into account his past behavior when it's much easier to take a single instance and attribute it to "anger issues"?

Sounds like something an "armchair psychologist" would say...


Armchair to the archair. There are levels to these things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26
Page 26 of 26
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB