Where's P-Diddy (homes raided, his private jet is in Antigua)?

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Apr 2002
Posts: 17107

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:06 pm    Post subject: Where's P-Diddy (homes raided, his private jet is in Antigua)?

FEDS STOP DIDDY AT AIRPORT

Quote:
As we reported ... two separate raids in L.A. and Miami went down Monday -- where Homeland Security agents barreled through his homes and escorted some people out.


There are still a lot of unanswered questions, but it would appear law enforcement officials are probing federal crimes that have been alleged against Diddy of late in several lawsuits ... including alleged sex trafficking, all of which Diddy has denied again and again.

_________________
On Lakersground, a concern troll is someone who is a fan of another team, but pretends to be a Lakers fan with "concerns".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 30684

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:14 pm    Post subject:

Jeez, Feds involved?
_________________
KOBE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Posts: 19865
Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:45 pm    Post subject:

federal agents mad cuz I'm flagrant
tapped my cell
and the phone in the sex basement
_________________
http://chickhearn.ytmnd.com/

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 67650
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:00 pm    Post subject:

P-Diddy gonna be somebody's trophy LINK
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 67650
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:37 pm    Post subject:

U.S. NEWS
Producer who accused Sean 'Diddy' Combs adds Cuba Gooding Jr. to sexual assault, harassment lawsuit
The amended suit alleges that the actor groped Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones while on Combs’ yacht.

March 25, 2024, 11:28 PM PDT
By Diana Dasrath and Phil Helsel


LINK
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Apr 2002
Posts: 17107

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:32 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
U.S. NEWS
Producer who accused Sean 'Diddy' Combs adds Cuba Gooding Jr. to sexual assault, harassment lawsuit
The amended suit alleges that the actor groped Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones while on Combs’ yacht.

March 25, 2024, 11:28 PM PDT
By Diana Dasrath and Phil Helsel


LINK


50 Cent is killing Diddy on social media.
_________________
On Lakersground, a concern troll is someone who is a fan of another team, but pretends to be a Lakers fan with "concerns".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 30684

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:57 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
jodeke wrote:
U.S. NEWS
Producer who accused Sean 'Diddy' Combs adds Cuba Gooding Jr. to sexual assault, harassment lawsuit
The amended suit alleges that the actor groped Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones while on Combs’ yacht.

March 25, 2024, 11:28 PM PDT
By Diana Dasrath and Phil Helsel


LINK


50 Cent is killing Diddy on social media.


Hah! I was literally just looking at 50's Instagram. Mofo is hilarious!

Never knew he had beef with Diddy but my man is having the time of his life with this.
_________________
KOBE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 67650
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:36 am    Post subject:

I'll bet the condo Diddy will go to trial and jail before the Orange man goes to trial.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 38788

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:09 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
I'll bet the condo Diddy will go to trial and jail before the Orange man goes to trial.


He is going to face a far worse fate than Russell Simmons who simply the left country and into exile.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Mar 2012
Posts: 21486

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:25 am    Post subject:

The Katt Williams interview with Shannon Sharpe has been resurfacing. Katt made a few comments about Diddy that are making a lot more sense now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 07 May 2014
Posts: 13823
Location: Boulder ;)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:27 am    Post subject:

Dude bought a child off a drug addicted woman?
Did he get formal adoption papers?
Redditors and TikTokers wrote the FBI and child protective services saying she was kidnapped and her Father spent years searching for her

Fwiw..^hsd to look up Russell Simmons and he jwas ust served at the resort in Bali or wherever from The State of NY..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 30684

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:28 pm    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
The Katt Williams interview with Shannon Sharpe has been resurfacing. Katt made a few comments about Diddy that are making a lot more sense now.


Usher talked about the craziness he witnessed when he got taken under Diddy's wings. This was years ago.



Massive groomer energy.
_________________
KOBE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 67650
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:52 pm    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
The Katt Williams interview with Shannon Sharpe has been resurfacing. Katt made a few comments about Diddy that are making a lot more sense now.


Kat outed some high profile celebs in that interview. Tyler Perry, and Oprah to name a couple.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Apr 2002
Posts: 17107

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:06 pm    Post subject:

Diddy faces cash crisis with billionaire lifestyle, soaring lawyers’ fees and no obvious income

Quote:
Sean “Diddy” Combs appears to be facing a cash crisis as hefty legal bills mount and income from lucrative partnerships dries up, analysis of Diddy’s finances by The Post shows.

. . .

And in 2023 the core of his income, a lucrative deal with drinks giant Diageo for his vodka and tequila brands, hit the rocks.

His family is also likely to be an increasing financial drain on him. Diddy is a father of seven, four under 18, and while he currently has no long-term partner, is believed to pay for the upkeep of several exes.


Diddy has earned over 1 Billion from the booze company since 2007. I dig that taxes and life eat up a lot of that, but that's the kind of pile that with just moderate management, money should never be a worry.

Of course, a wise man once told me that the key to being wealthy was "one wife, one set of kids."
_________________
On Lakersground, a concern troll is someone who is a fan of another team, but pretends to be a Lakers fan with "concerns".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 38788

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:59 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
Diddy faces cash crisis with billionaire lifestyle, soaring lawyers’ fees and no obvious income

Quote:
Sean “Diddy” Combs appears to be facing a cash crisis as hefty legal bills mount and income from lucrative partnerships dries up, analysis of Diddy’s finances by The Post shows.

. . .

And in 2023 the core of his income, a lucrative deal with drinks giant Diageo for his vodka and tequila brands, hit the rocks.

His family is also likely to be an increasing financial drain on him. Diddy is a father of seven, four under 18, and while he currently has no long-term partner, is believed to pay for the upkeep of several exes.


Diddy has earned over 1 Billion from the booze company since 2007. I dig that taxes and life eat up a lot of that, but that's the kind of pile that with just moderate management, money should never be a worry.

Of course, a wise man once told me that the key to being wealthy was "one wife, one set of kids."


He had the same problem Mike Tyson had, more money flowed out than it came in.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 May 2005
Posts: 53807

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:08 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
Diddy faces cash crisis with billionaire lifestyle, soaring lawyers’ fees and no obvious income

Quote:
Sean “Diddy” Combs appears to be facing a cash crisis as hefty legal bills mount and income from lucrative partnerships dries up, analysis of Diddy’s finances by The Post shows.

. . .

And in 2023 the core of his income, a lucrative deal with drinks giant Diageo for his vodka and tequila brands, hit the rocks.

His family is also likely to be an increasing financial drain on him. Diddy is a father of seven, four under 18, and while he currently has no long-term partner, is believed to pay for the upkeep of several exes.


Diddy has earned over 1 Billion from the booze company since 2007. I dig that taxes and life eat up a lot of that, but that's the kind of pile that with just moderate management, money should never be a worry.

Of course, a wise man once told me that the key to being wealthy was "one wife, one set of kids."


He had the same problem Mike Tyson had, more money flowed out than it came in.


So you’re saying that mo money equated to mo problems?
_________________
14-5-3-12
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 15 Sep 2012
Posts: 29306
Location: La La Land

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:27 pm    Post subject:

There's enough smoke around Diddy (multiple sexual assault allegations), for me to not give him the benefit of the doubt.

If the FEDS raid your house, they must have something.

I'd like to know what the charges are. But I'm assuming it is sexual trafficking. Because that's what was reported he was being investigated for.

I don't know if this is an Epstein like situation. Or if he was flying sex workers across state lines.

What I find most interesting is that he got out of the country before the raid. I assumed he had a mole in the investigation or raid team. But now I'm hearing he planned on taking his daughters on Spring break beforehand. And it was a coincidence. I don't know what is more likely. Either he has eyes and ears in on the investigation or he's lucky.
_________________
"Every hurt is a lesson, and every lesson makes you better”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Moses
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 8270
Location: London

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:51 am    Post subject:

Bad Boy baby... can't stop. won't stop. take that take that take that.

Even his sayings now sounding suspect AF
_________________
Lakers, Chargers, Dodgers, Arsenal FC.

Mamba Forever
The Marathon Continues
Still I Rise
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JUST-MING
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 23 Jun 2005
Posts: 43986

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:07 am    Post subject:

I had a pair of "sean combs" sneakers. I had to throw them in the trash .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JUST-MING
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 23 Jun 2005
Posts: 43986

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:13 am    Post subject:

Puff's son, Christian, named in a sexual assault lawsuit.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/05/entertainment/christian-combs-diddy-sexual-assault-lawsuit/index.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB