Los Angeles LeBrons

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OdomGrab
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:26 am    Post subject: Los Angeles LeBrons

I made some mean posts about Jim bus being a terrible owner but Jennie seems like she is even worse. Jennie is a chick who would struggle to run a lemonade stand next to a children’s park. I have a feeling jennie is easy to dominate and not very familiar with the “sports” aspect of basketball. She also ran the laker brand and esteem into the ground.
Jerry Buss would have dumped Lebron 2 years ago. These people think anything that sells tickets short term is good for business. Now lebron cucked the busses and no one wants to come here thats any good. Used to be a time people wanted to be drafted and retire as a laker and played hard for us. Players used to love being a laker. lebron is a terrible role model for lakers and the league. La is still Kobe town. I never missed a kobe game and I hate watching lebron in our town. Watching his friend JJ gushing about the amazing bronny was a real low point for us. Lebron is cancer and we deserve to persue our next kobe not entertain this circus.now we have to suffer 2 more years watching bronny fail. There is not a single young guy on our roster except 1 whose talent stands out.
I think we need phil jackson and world peace assistant coach redemption arc. Lets get rid of lebron, davis, bronny, russell. Send jennie back to her life, fire FO and coaching staff and restart with the best young basketball minds available.

Last edited by OdomGrab on Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:28 am    Post subject:

I really dislike this team and what it's become.
skin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:36 am    Post subject:

LeBron has ruined the franchise. I hope he retires ASAP... we can't move on and build a real team until he does. And take your garbage son with you, he doesn't belong in the NBA.
blackmamba08
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:58 am    Post subject:

Vancouver Fan wrote:
I really dislike this team and what it's become.

Me too. Will always be Laker fan and nothing can change that. But these moves lately and licking balls of 40 years old player knowing your will not win anything with him is just pathetic. They basically making moves knowing it will not helped them to win but they still doing it just to make profit of Lebron. I remember days when Lakers were franchise dedicated to win.
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:00 am    Post subject:

I heard Bryce James is supposed to be really good.
- sign and trade DLO (nobody wants him LMAO!)
- sign a coach that’s not an idiot (JJ: LeBron Bestie/might be a racist)

Call it an offseason (ROFL)
BILBJH
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:02 am    Post subject:

mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:02 am    Post subject:

I laugh at people when they say “Jerry buss would do something”, the buss family is not fit for today’s NBA ownership. It just doesn’t work anymore. Dr buss was dealing with 60 mil caps back then. They just need to sell.
When the player has a higher net worth than your owner(never happened in any major sports), you know we have issues
BEazy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:04 am    Post subject:

I've been waiting for Klutch/LeBron to leave. I don't care about what we were before LeBron. Honestly, with LeBron, we were barely a playoff team. It wasn't until AD joined that we became a legitimate team.
skin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:05 am    Post subject:

LeBron needs to retire. He is ruining the franchise.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:08 am    Post subject:

skin wrote:
LeBron needs to retire. He is ruining the franchise.

That’s not true, lebron earned his contract every year. The buss family is running the franchise
george w kush
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:09 am    Post subject:

Guys, the unfortunate reality is we’re going to be a treadmill team until Lebron retires. Don’t expect any major trades/signings to help Lebron. If something does happen, it will be with the post-Lebron era in mind.

Jeanie already signed him to a max, which means it will keep people in the seats at Staples, and signed his best friend as coach and his son as his teammate, which both will keep the Lakers brand relevant in the media.

That’s what this is all about: Making money and keeping the brand relevant until he’s gone.

Also it’s not a coincidence everyone from head coaches/assistant coaches/players turning us all down: The franchise looks more like a circus and not a basketball team, with Lebron and Rich Paul being its ringleaders.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:13 am    Post subject:

george w kush wrote:
Guys, the unfortunate reality is we’re going to be a treadmill team until Lebron retires. Don’t expect any major trades/signings to help Lebron. If something does happen, it will be with the post-Lebron era in mind.

Jeanie already signed him to a max, which means it will keep people in the seats at Staples, and signed his best friend as coach and his son as his teammate, which both will keep the Lakers brand relevant in the media.

That’s what this is all about: Making money and keeping the brand relevant until he’s gone.

Also it’s not a coincidence everyone from head coaches/assistant coaches/players turning us all down: The franchise looks more like a circus and not a basketball team, with Lebron and Rich Paul being its ringleaders.

Wait until you see how bad this team operates post Klutch/lebron.
LakerFan1987
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:20 am    Post subject:

Ingrates.

Without LBJ coming here, we wouldn't have won #17.

We would be a perennial lottery team.
RI Laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:22 am    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
I heard Bryce James is supposed to be really good.

Bryce is signing for LJ's Vegas franchise. When he leaves here, he will say Lakers who?
Denny_Russo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:27 am    Post subject:

LakerFan1987 wrote:
Ingrates.

Factually speaking, they were a lottery team before the AD trade. Rob did that (despite the overpay) and then Lebron lobbied for Westbrook 2 years later.

Last edited by Denny_Russo on Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
BILBJH
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:27 am    Post subject:

LakerFan1987 wrote:
Ingrates.

We don't know what would happen. But history has shown that you can build a contender by accruing picks and assets like OKC is doing.

This is exactly how Jeanie thinks.

"I'm helpless without LeBron, so I'm going to stick with this"

And I have no problem with the idea of giving the keys to a 25 year old superstar in their prime.

It's continuing to do it for a 40 year old that makes no sense and shows complete lack of vision.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:29 am    Post subject:

BILBJH wrote:
LakerFan1987 wrote:
Ingrates.

We don't know what would happen. But history has shown that you can build a contender by accruing picks and assets like OKC is doing.

And I have no problem with the idea of giving the keys to a 25 year old superstar in their prime.

It's continuing to do it for a 40 year old that makes no sense and shows complete lack of vision.

That would require the lakers to have someone like Sam pristi which evaluate talents well. Draft superstars. The players lakers draft were nice solid pieces, not generational super stars
Denny_Russo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:35 am    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
LakerFan1987 wrote:
Ingrates.

That would require the lakers to have someone like Sam pristi which evaluate talents well. Draft superstars. The players lakers draft were nice solid pieces, not generational super stars

Boston didn't draft generational superstars either. They just built a damned good 9-deep team and gamed the analytics / 5-out system. It takes a visionary to do that, and Lakers don't anyone of that caliber in their FO. Jerry West and Jerry Buss were those dudes but they are gone. This only lends credence to the people who wanted someone like Bob Myers running the show instead. At least he understands the intricacies and demands of the modern game. Not the best, but certainly not clown show that this front office is at the moment.
LakerFan1987
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:35 am    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
LakerFan1987 wrote:
Ingrates.

Didn't u hear, Sam Presti sucks.

Pelinka is better.

LGers told me this
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:40 am    Post subject:

Grow up. There are plenty of threads for complaining without making yourself your own vanity thread.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: