Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject:

surfbu wrote:
Great topic.

-Just to add to the starbucks stuff: Why do they have a Starbucks "Proshop" in every store now? I get midly annoyed that the store has become about much more than just coffee. "Yeah, I'd like a venti Cappucino and that $400, 200lb barista, that Trivia Game and a Cheryl Crow CD please...and hurry it up, Im on my way to work."

-I cant stand 50 yr old aging "hipster-guy." Dude, cut the pony tail, leave the "true religion" jeans at home for your son and burn the "Chrome Hearts" skin tight t-shirt. You're 50, and now you look even worse in that you look 50 trying to look 25. not a good look.

-I hate that when flight attendants refer to the airplane as "equipment."

-I also hate that we've gotten to a place in modern air travel that you cant even criticize or complain about bad service...the flight attendants will get in your face. they've become awefully surly.

-I cant stand "Softball guy" who has a Sunday game at noon and at 8pm, he is out in the bar STILL WEARING his Rydell softball/coaching shorts, his stirrup socks and his jersey with the number "69" on the back.

-I hate "Storm watch" on all the local LA newcasts whenever there is a cloud in the sky.

-I hate the word's "Pamphlet" and "refreshments"

-Not the biggest fan of "Guitar center" guy either. (you know who who you are)

i play guitar but whenever i go to that store i concentrate more on not being guitar center guy than actually focusing on what i have to buy.
surfbu
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
surfbu wrote:
Great topic.

-Just to add to the starbucks stuff: Why do they have a Starbucks "Proshop" in every store now? I get midly annoyed that the store has become about much more than just coffee. "Yeah, I'd like a venti Cappucino and that $400, 200lb barista, that Trivia Game and a Cheryl Crow CD please...and hurry it up, Im on my way to work."

-I cant stand 50 yr old aging "hipster-guy." Dude, cut the pony tail, leave the "true religion" jeans at home for your son and burn the "Chrome Hearts" skin tight t-shirt. You're 50, and now you look even worse in that you look 50 trying to look 25. not a good look.

-I hate that when flight attendants refer to the airplane as "equipment."

-I also hate that we've gotten to a place in modern air travel that you cant even criticize or complain about bad service...the flight attendants will get in your face. they've become awefully surly.

-I cant stand "Softball guy" who has a Sunday game at noon and at 8pm, he is out in the bar STILL WEARING his Rydell softball/coaching shorts, his stirrup socks and his jersey with the number "69" on the back.

-I hate "Storm watch" on all the local LA newcasts whenever there is a cloud in the sky.

-I hate the word's "Pamphlet" and "refreshments"

-Not the biggest fan of "Guitar center" guy either. (you know who who you are)

i play guitar but whenever i go to that store i concentrate more on not being guitar center guy than actually focusing on what i have to buy.

Actually, I think it's the "Guitar center" radio ads that annoy more than guitar center guy actually. Every week, they have a sale on thier radio spots that sound like the world is going to explode if they dont buy a "Peavey" amp.

Also, while we are on radio:

-I hate the "Lenox financial" radio ads...."The biggest no brainer in the history of mankind." Thank god I have Sirius.
kevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject:

1. I hate people who use the equivalent of 30 cups of water to wash out their coffee cup.

2. I hate nose hairs sticking out.

3. I hate gum chewers. Especially those who don't stop chewing the gum once the flavor is gone and they pop it constantly.

4. Stuck up people who think they're better than you.

5. People who incorrectly type "your" when instead it should be "you're".

6. People with BO. Especially women with BO. That is the worst. At least with a dude, you're expecting it. <--- See. I used it correctly there.

7. When people pronounce ask like it is spelled ax.

8. White people who pretend sound black. But change their voice to white once they're in front of a judge.

9. Dudes who grunt too loudly when they're lifting weights in the gym. Especially if the weight is less than 100 lbs.

10. Dudes who don't wear a towel around their waist in the gym locker.

11. Mayors who sleep with TV correspondents.

12. Groups that support someone who is raped no matter what, even before the facts of the case come out.

13. The FCC.

14. Owen Wilson movies

15. When I get bat wings during the summer. Most guys will agree with me on this.

16. Dudes who post way too many annoyances.....
24KaratGold
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject:

When people talk while they have hiccups. Can you seriously just shut up for 30 seconds and hold your breath? Did you not learn any tricks to get rid of hiccups as a kid?

That and when people are not assertive enough. Like those (bleep) that let their daughter marry that 40 year old
Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
Ziggy wrote:
mike_dee23 wrote:
Credit card offers in the mail...

"You are preapproved..."

"Oh yeah, F---ER? Why did I rejected when I tried to get that platinum card online? F--- YOU!"

Those just go straight into my shredder.

I would like to add skaters. I wouldn't care if they just stayed the hell out of my way, but I get sick of having to jump over manless skateboards or walk around their bloodied bodies after they fall.

Oh! And people who ride their bikes on the street
. WTF is that about?! What happened to using the sidewalks? Get the F off my road! I don't care if you're wearing a green neon shirt with a 1 inch flashing strobe. If you're in my lane you deserve to get hit!

i see what your saying but TECHNICALLY bikes are permitted on the streets only if I'm correct. It's just that that rule is not really enforced for some reason since a lot of people still ride on the sidewalk. A lot of the times they have designated bike lanes on the streets.

My turn again: Boys with long shaggy hair that cover one eye. Either grow it all out like in the 90's or get a (bleep) hair cut!!!

-Parents who give their kids last names as their first names

ie "come here riley" "come here madison" "come here jackson" "come here connor"

And I HATE the name madison (i know i offended some of you daddies who decided to name their daughters MADISON). And speaking of names, what's with all these goofy boys names? Whatever happened to names like Johnny, Nick, Bob, Tommy, David, Danny, George, etc etc. Now all you see is names like....SKYLAR, HARLEY, JOSIAH, CADEN, BRENNAN, BRANT, CODY,

I have a daughter named Madison (although she was named before we adopted her, but then again since she was the daughter of my ex-wife's friend and my ex-wife named her...oh nevermind!) and a son named Nic, so I'm not sure whether I'm pissed or in agreement.

BTW people over the age of 15 on skateboards or BMX bikes are either professionals or losers...
LakerFan4L
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject:

I too work in retail(TV sales), and I absolutely freakin hate two things about it..

1. People who ask stunted questions and expect me to have the patience to answer all of them, when I can easily tell they are NOT buying a damn thing from me. It is a waste of my time to have to show you a bunch of TVs you arent going to buy while your asking me the difference between LCD and Plasma, and how the answer I'm giving you makes no freakin sense to you anyway because your stunted.

2. People who love to just "wing it" and not pick up a warranty on a television. I cant tell you how many TVs I've sold that are over $2500 and the 5 year warranty that covers parts, labor, repair, instant exchange, and free in-home service at less than 10% of the price of the TV. It costs 60-70% of the price of that TV to have it fixed and you just put a ton down to buy it.. but I guess people just love to waste money and will just get a new one if something happens.
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject:

people at the gym who spend more time looking in the mirror and/or socializing than actually working out. And they always happen to be the really ripped guys which make me wonder how they got to that point w/ all the staring and talking.

while im on the gym subject, people who wait right next to me while im on a machine or bench. If you want to join in or ask how many sets i have speak up! Don't just stand there so i can "take a hint".
The Buss
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject:

The_Lakers_Show wrote:
oh, and anyone who considers themselves "emo" or "scene".... go f***ing kill yourself already. I f***ing hate you. I dont even f-ing know wtf "scene" is but I want you to die.

-If you are a guy, and are wearing girls pants... I should be allowed to punch you in the throat.

-If I cant see your face because you hair is covering it.... I should be allowed to punch you in the throat.

-If your talking about how life is horrible and that everything is depressing and you think about suicide all the time.... I should be allowed to kill you with whatever blunt object is nearest to me.

I F***ing Hate You Emo Kids!!!!

I couldn't agree more. Emo Kids piss me of beyond belief. What the (bleep) could possibly make you want to wear those chick pants that do nothing but sufficate you crotch. Not to mention they still feel the need to sag them even though the freaking things are skin tight. I also hate when they cut themselves to make people feel sorry for them. Sometimes I feel like going over to them and telling them to cut vertically not horizontally if they are so serious about ending their lives.
bballfan4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject:

-Ppl who have to say um or like before every other word.
-Parents who let their chioldren talk to them however they see fit even if it's rude
-Kids that raid the candy i put out at halloween without leaving anything for the others.
-Kids over the age of 12 who still trick or treat. (junoir high should be the cut off date'
-Creepy 50- something guys with wedding bands in plain view who 'want to know my name'.
-Slow internet service at home and work.
- Proffesors who enjoy making students lives miserable
- Students who'd fart in the auditoruin DURING a lecture and not have the courtesy to go somewhere else
- PPl who dont wash thier hands or flush after using the bathroom
- Ppl that dont shower and decide to put on tons of cheap parfum to cover it up, thus making the smell worse... YUCK!!
ppl who wear extremly strong perfum
-Windows Vista
-Drivers who steal your parking spot even though they see you about to get it.
- Huge SUVS on the road.
-PM harper and the 'stay the course line he borrowed from George W.
-ITCHY leather couches
-The t.v. guide that tells you a particular game is on and then when you tune in it's another team playing.
-ppl who will proudly state they spent $230 on a pair of ripped jeans even though they probably only have a $500 PAY CHEQUE

As you can see it's pretty easy to annoy me

RIP Jayden Odom

Last edited by bballfan4life on Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
akk7
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject:

LakerFan4L wrote:
I too work in retail(TV sales), and I absolutely freakin hate two things about it..

1. People who ask stunted questions and expect me to have the patience to answer all of them, when I can easily tell they are NOT buying a damn thing from me. It is a waste of my time to have to show you a bunch of TVs you arent going to buy while your asking me the difference between LCD and Plasma, and how the answer I'm giving you makes no freakin sense to you anyway because your stunted.

2. People who love to just "wing it" and not pick up a warranty on a television. I cant tell you how many TVs I've sold that are over $2500 and the 5 year warranty that covers parts, labor, repair, instant exchange, and free in-home service at less than 10% of the price of the TV. It costs 60-70% of the price of that TV to have it fixed and you just put a ton down to buy it.. but I guess people just love to waste money and will just get a new one if something happens.

It is you're stunted not your, someone would get annoyed at you according to this thread.
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject:

would of
should of
could of

Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject:

LakerFan4L wrote:

I get annoyed at the sales guys who try and sell you the warranty, which they may or may not know is statistically not worth it...
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject:

This thread reminds me of the Moxy Fruvous song "Kick in the Ass." Anyone here know it?

Quote:
Kick in the ass.
Kick in the ass.
Kick in the ass, it's coming.
Kick in the ass, it's coming.
(repeats)

(All)
That guy who's stealing my parking space
(Murray)
He gets a
(All)
kick in the ass.
(Murray)
A great big
(All)
kick in the ass.

(All)
That baggage handler playing with my suitcase
(Murray)
He'll get a
(All)
kick in the ass.
(Murray)
It's comin',
(All)
kick in the ass.

(Mike)
People telemarketing,
calling during supper.
(All)
They should come visit and
show me their face.

(Murray)
And get a
(All)
kick in the ass.
(Murray)
A great big
(All)
kick in the ass.

(All)
A kick in the ass.
(Murray)
It's coming.
(All)
Kick in the ass.

(All)
Someone's complaining that they
got no hors d'oeuvres.

(Murray)
They'll get a
(All)
kick in the ass.
(Murray)
A great big
(All)
kick in the ass.

(Mike)
That guy!
(All)
That guy who wrote that book
about the bell curve.

(Murray)
My hardest
(All)
kick in the ass.
(Murray)
It's comin'
(All)
kick in the ass.

(Mike)
Jugs of milk left in the fridge,
with only drops remaining.
(All)
I'll find who did it,
they'll get what they deserve.
(Dave)
(get what they deserve)

(Murray)
A great big
(All)
kick in the ass.
(Murray)
That's right, a
(All)
kick in the ass.

(vocal "kick in the ass, it's comin'" solo)

(All)
I dole out justice with the
tip of my boot.

(Dave)
I'll kick ya!
(All)
kick in the ass.
(Murray)
It's comin'
(All)
kick in the ass. (Jian ??)

(All)
It's got a logic
that you just can't refute.

(Dave)
You just can't refute good
(Murray)
Commander
(All)
kick in the ass.
(Murray)
The king of
(All)
kick in the ass.

(Mike)
A trail of aching derrières
next time they'll be more thoughtful.
(All)
They'll hunt me down and
stop my fun at the root.

(Murray)
I'll get a
(All)
Kick in the ass.
(Murray)
Full circle
(All)
Kick in the ass.
(Murray)
Humungous
(All)
Kick in the ass.
(Murray)
Gigantic
(All)
Kick in the ass.

Dooo...

I'll e-mail it to anyone who wants it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
LakerFan4L
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
LakerFan4L wrote:

I get annoyed at the sales guys who try and sell you the warranty, which they may or may not know is statistically not worth it...

Personally, I ask once and give you the pros. You say no, fine by me. But man there are some people I work with who just overdo it and its hilarious to see customers get mad at them after they have been asked multiple times and pretty much insulted by the guy trying to sell em the warranty.
24KaratGold
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject:

It's slightly annoying when people here post an essay in their post. Keep it short and simple
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject:

24KaratGold wrote:
It's slightly annoying when people here post an essay in their post. Keep it short and simple

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject:

24KaratGold wrote:

it's slightly annoying when people tell others how to post in a forum.
prisma8slg
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject:

bballfan4life wrote:

-Creepy 50- something guys with wedding bands in plain view who 'want to know my name'.

ugh, those are the worst. I want to add the bums that hang out in the plaza across the street from my apartment and try to hit on me (late at night) when I go to take out the trash. "Hey - hey girl!"

"I've seen it all. Sasha dunked on somebody," Kobe Bryant said. "I'm ready to retire now."
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject:

prisma8slg wrote:
bballfan4life wrote:

ugh, those are the worst. I want to add the bums that hang out in the plaza across the street from my apartment and try to hit on me (late at night) when I go to take out the trash. "Hey - hey girl!"

while we're on the subject....

men who act like (bleep) apes when they see a hot girl. why can't you just talk to them? Shake their hand, ask their name or sumthin! You retards are giving us guys a worse rep than what we have.
bballfan4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
prisma8slg wrote:
bballfan4life wrote:

while we're on the subject....

men who act like (bleep) apes when they see a hot girl. why can't you just talk to them? Shake their hand, ask their name or sumthin! You retards are giving us guys a worse rep than what we have.

Guess putting together a couple of coherent sentences is just WAY to much work

RIP Jayden Odom
shnjb
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject:

Premeds who claim that they don't care about A+'s.
Premeds who are content with their cute 3.6~3.8 GPA.
Premeds who are going to end up in other sectors of public health (not MD), and yet do not realize that will happen.
Premeds who have no passion for learning.
Premeds with "premed" majors... what are they going to do if they don't get into medical school with a major that includes the word "premed"?
mike_dee23
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject:

akk7 wrote:
LakerFan4L wrote:

It is you're stunted not your, someone would get annoyed at you according to this thread.

crap... you just raised my blood pressure. Didn't even notice the "your"

your - pronoun
you're - you are

to - preposition. Example: I am going to the mall later today.
too - adjective. Example: He is going too fast

who's - who is
whose - possessive pronoun, example: Whose dog is this?

Now someone will post, "I hate the correct my grammar guy."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
Freakout
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject:

Old people or people that act like a old person.
F.N.G.
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject:

The_Lakers_Show wrote:
Rosie O'Donnell

F--- Ya! She's annoying and she still won't go away!!!
F.N.G.
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject:

The_Lakers_Show wrote:
oh, and anyone who considers themselves "emo" or "scene".... go f***ing kill yourself already. I f***ing hate you. I dont even f-ing know wtf "scene" is but I want you to die.

-If you are a guy, and are wearing girls pants... I should be allowed to punch you in the throat.

-If I cant see your face because you hair is covering it.... I should be allowed to punch you in the throat.

-If your talking about how life is horrible and that everything is depressing and you think about suicide all the time.... I should be allowed to kill you with whatever blunt object is nearest to me.

I F***ing Hate You Emo Kids!!!!

I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying...

Now that's funny.

Emo's, WOB's, Hardcore's....

What a depressing bunch
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> The Best Of... All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 4 of 17
Jump to: