party at KAYA for lakers game 2!!!

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pdawgx1
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: party at KAYA for lakers game 2!!!

So I want to start by saying whats up to all my fellow LG brothers and sisters =]. I've been a member of LG since 05 and a long time reader since the 3-peat days. I usually dont make posts here on LG but I'm on the site atleast 3-4 times a day. i remember someone here posting a topic about a nice place to watch the game and i found the perfect spot and want to share with everyone.

So im a regular at this restaurant, they have two location one in marina del ray and the other spot in el segundo. its kinda funny because the spot in el segundo is RIGHT next to the lakers practice facility and sometimes you see some players come to eat at the restaurant or at the starbucks n subway right next door. i never got to see KOBE yet but i did see joe crawford, brandon heath, CJ giles!! (his real name is chester =]), and PAU GASOL!!!

so recently they put up a huge projector with surround sound to have some special lakers night deal. 10-20% off and free desserts for any customer wearing a lakers jersey. i thought it would be cool to see the whole place packed with lakers fans in a playoff atmosphere!!! ima be there game 2 to watch the game with a few of my friends! maybe i can see some of you guys there. hopefully this **** gets crackn =]

GO LAKERS!!!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: