Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90, 91  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tick
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject:

Lakers 4 eva wrote:
loanman_316 wrote:
real poor all around game by everyone, can place blame everywhere. i was happy to see finally bench kobe in the fourth, he should of done it in other games though much more. on a side note positive. mad men is back

You f'n kiddin me?

He's an old Shaq fan.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject:

Uglymoe wrote:
A Day in the Life wrote:
Uglymoe wrote:
Bynum and Sessions are the only bright spots of this game.

4 rebounds from your best center? Sessions was and is the only bright spot of this team.

Yeah, that's disappointing. But made up for his deficiency with 30 points.

And good second half defense.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject:

Triumph wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Can uou say Mike D'Antoni?????

F*** no!

You think the defense sucks now?

Meant he re-signed, not coming here to coach

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
loanman_316
Star Player
Star Player

Lakers 4 eva wrote:
loanman_316 wrote:
real poor all around game by everyone, can place blame everywhere. i was happy to see finally bench kobe in the fourth, he should of done it in other games though much more. on a side note positive. mad men is back

You f'n kiddin me?

no there have been some nights in losses recently where kobe has gone complete iso and i have been screaming for brown to bench kobe and reign him in. just surprised he chose tonight to do it
shaqobe2000
Star Player
Star Player

relax guys, who's to say Kobe is unbenchable? Mike Brown showed me a lot tonight by doing just that. he benched Kobe because he was letting oj mayo scoring at will out there. if someone DVR the game please look at the first Memphis possession after Kobe came back under 2 minute to play, he (Kobe) was roaming around in the paint while his man Mayo camped out on the baseline, guess what, he drained a wide open 3. winning team gotta have accountability, even for super stars.
Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

Lakers 4 eva wrote:
loanman_316 wrote:

You f'n kiddin me?

He isn't kidding. Check his posting history, they're all silly like that.
BlakeJay
Star Player
Star Player

loanman_316 wrote:

Your said that like Kobe played bad tonight..he played well so why would tonight be the night you bench him..

Anyway regardless you never bench Kobe Bryant and risk losing his trust for the rest of the season..

Idiotic
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject:

of all the games to use some tough love on kobe, brown chooses this one? he shot 7-15!
Hard_Butter
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lakers 4 eva wrote:
TheeLakeshow wrote:
24 wrote:
Tick wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
LakersMDGurl wrote:
Mike Brown... Welcome to LA!!!!! You benched Kobe!!! My goodness .. Much Respect!!!!!

Kobe was bencned after he caught the ball on the left wing and dribbled all day then shot a forced shot that resulted in a fast break basket and then a time out call. Everyone wants MB to take control of the team, now he did, but they're mad. Kobe sat at the end of the bench to watch how a TEAM offense works. It's about time he was held accountable for his actions.

MB pulled Kobe out of the game to keep him from taking a baseball bat to those SLACKERS he calls teammates for not running down on defense. The "team" offense didn't do SQUAT. Find a new ideology. Kobe hating died with flip phones.

Uh, Kobe was a turnstile too...

Kobe was frustrated that yet another defender gets to just hold and hack him at will. Even when he beats his man, they just grab an arm...

This is exactly it.

The caught a good exchange with him and the ref on that last take to the rack..... he said, "Really? Really? ALL (bleep)*** NIGHT, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

We got hacked all night, lost our composure and then lost focus on the Defensive end.

What a SHAM

Kobe said it was all hand not all night.

I've never seen a superstar of Kobe's magnitude get so shafted by the refs.

Don't they usually cater to the money makers?

I'm not one to bark conspiracy, but NBA refs are the worst at juggling emotions and calling the game the way it should be.

Last edited by Hard_Butter on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
loanman_316
Star Player
Star Player

Tick wrote:
Lakers 4 eva wrote:
loanman_316 wrote:

You f'n kiddin me?

He's an old Shaq fan.

lot of old shaq fans here. shaq nothing to do with this
Coop_21
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject:

So this is the game Brown benches Kobe? Bad move from a team and coaching standpoint. It shows that Brown did that move out of his own coaching flaws being pointed out in the press/message boards and not in the best interest of the game. And all you supposed Laker fans who have turned on Kobe applaud the gesture even though it was a stupid move and done on a night when it wasnt Kobe shooting the team out of the game.
loanman_316
Star Player
Star Player

greenfrog wrote:
of all the games to use some tough love on kobe, brown chooses this one? he shot 7-15!

yeah it wasnt the overall game it was the 4th and the iso that i think we were on the brink of falling into and brown yanked kobe before iso ball could take over.
lakersboy
Star Player
Star Player

Tick wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
LakersMDGurl wrote:
Mike Brown... Welcome to LA!!!!! You benched Kobe!!! My goodness .. Much Respect!!!!!

Kobe was bencned after he caught the ball on the left wing and dribbled all day then shot a forced shot that resulted in a fast break basket and then a time out call. Everyone wants MB to take control of the team, now he did, but they're mad. Kobe sat at the end of the bench to watch how a TEAM offense works. It's about time he was held accountable for his actions.

MB pulled Kobe out of the game to keep him from taking a baseball bat to those SLACKERS he calls teammates for not running down on defense. The "team" offense didn't do SQUAT. Find a new ideology. Kobe hating died with flip phones.

I'm talking reality. You're talking wishful thinking. Watch the game at the 5:45 minute mark and you'll see what I'm talking about, not that you'd be willing to admit it. Kobe wasn't making any fantastic defensive effort nor was he doing anything to stop Allen, Mayo, or anyone else. The play he made gave memphis an easy fastbreak when they couldn't afford it so maybe Kobe should have used a baseball bat on himself. Brown made a statement and personally, I have no problem with it. Not that I'd expect YOU to be objective.

Last edited by lakersboy on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Triple-Threat-Lakers
Star Player
Star Player

venturalakersfan wrote:
Uglymoe wrote:
A Day in the Life wrote:
Uglymoe wrote:

4 rebounds from your best center? Sessions was and is the only bright spot of this team.

4 rebounds and multiple offensive put backs from the grizzlies. they owned the paint. inexcusable. nowadays, bynum is only concerned with his points.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

Laker commentators ragging on MB

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Omar Little

Tick wrote:
24 wrote:
Tick wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
LakersMDGurl wrote:

Kobe was frustrated that yet another defender gets to just hold and hack him at will. Even when he beats his man, they just grab an arm...

On that particular play Kobe SCREAMED "short." The only players that took off running down the court were the GRIZZ! What was it 3 on 0? That's what upset him on that play. He went back and slug the chair. Yes he was frustrated...but on that particular play...he was frustrated at his teammates.

Eh, Kobe had a ton of plays watching guys fly by him, so i wouldn't get too mad about it.
Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

shaqobe2000 wrote:
relax guys, who's to say Kobe is unbenchable? Mike Brown showed me a lot tonight by doing just that. he benched Kobe because he was letting oj mayo scoring at will out there. if someone DVR the game please look at the first Memphis possession after Kobe came back under 2 minute to play, he (Kobe) was roaming around in the paint while his man Mayo camped out on the baseline, guess what, he drained a wide open 3. winning team gotta have accountability, even for super stars.

Steve Blake was guarding OJ Mayo
The_Joker
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject:

Bynum was the only bright spot for this team tonight. Sure, his rebounding could have been better, but look at what happened when he's out. Lay-up line for the Grizz, both halves.

It's sad that Kobe and Gasol can't even hold leads or keep up with the other team without Bynum on the floor. At this point, it seems to me that one can't create shots well enough, and the other one can't play defense well enough.

Bynum got some dubious calls(bogus offensive foul and travel), but unfortunately, he made his bed with that ejection(it's not the ejection that's bad, it's the way he high-fived the fans). Otherwise, his impact could have been even greater.

Last edited by The_Joker on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
loanman_316
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject:

A Day in the Life wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Uglymoe wrote:
A Day in the Life wrote:
Uglymoe wrote:

4 rebounds and multiple offensive put backs from the grizzlies. they owned the paint. inexcusable. nowadays, bynum is only concerned with his points.

i disagree with the last statement he cares about the boards, but your first assessment is spot on
Tick
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

lakersboy wrote:
Tick wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
LakersMDGurl wrote:

I'm talking reality. You're talking wishful thinking. Watch the game around the 6 minute mark and you'll see what I'm talking about, not that you'd be willing to admit it. Kobe wasn't making any fantastic defensive effort nor was he doing anything to stop Allen, Mayo, or anyone else. Brown made a statement and personally, I have no problem with it. Not that I'd expect YOU to be objective.

Is that what you think?
Lakers 4 eva
Star Player
Star Player

shaqobe2000 wrote:

problem is Oj was eating up Steve Blake bot Kobe. So you're putting all those points Oj scored On Kobe? Who decided to put Blake and Sessions in at the same time resulting in Blake having to guard Mayo?
Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject:

lakersboy wrote:
Tick wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
LakersMDGurl wrote:

I'm talking reality. You're talking wishful thinking. Watch the game around the 6 minute mark and you'll see what I'm talking about, not that you'd be willing to admit it. Kobe wasn't making any fantastic defensive effort nor was he doing anything to stop Allen, Mayo, or anyone else. Brown made a statement and personally, I have no problem with it. Not that I'd expect YOU to be objective.

You're talking nonsense. If defense was Brown's problem there were people on the court that were worse than Kobe.
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
Tick wrote:
24 wrote:
Tick wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
LakersMDGurl wrote:

On that particular play Kobe SCREAMED "short." The only players that took off running down the court were the GRIZZ! What was it 3 on 0? That's what upset him on that play. He went back and slug the chair. Yes he was frustrated...but on that particular play...he was frustrated at his teammates.

Eh, Kobe had a ton of plays watching guys fly by him, so i wouldn't get too mad about it.

it was sessions and barnes who dived to the basket. thinking to rebound the miss, or that kobe was going to pass on the fadeaway. it made no sense.
k4lakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject:

Uglymoe wrote:

I'm sorry but 4 rebounds for Bynum is flat out pathetic.
Tick
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
Tick wrote:
24 wrote:
Tick wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
LakersMDGurl wrote:

I'm not mad. I'm just describing that particular play and Kobe's reaction to it.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90, 91  Next
Page 89 of 91
Jump to: