No Lamar = No Wins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KA_2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject:

critical_beatdown wrote:
KA_2 = Straw Man

You've been owned, badly, real badly. I'm honestly surprised you have the balls to post in a thread where you've been so clearly beaten.
critical_beatdown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject:

KA_2, I'm done with you, and retiring from LG for 2 weeks so I don't get banned.

You have several identities, and don't make me tunnel in and unmask them.

Don't be a liar. It's bad enough you mislead people.
shnjb
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject:

When in doubt, pull out the troll card or same-person accusation card.

When really in doubt, pull out the STRAW MAN!!!!
KA_2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject:

critical_beatdown wrote:
KA_2, I'm done with you, and retiring from LG for 2 weeks so I don't get banned.

You haven't disproven anything I've posted or said. I've litterally listed your own quotes where you say Odom is a solid defender and future All Star on this web site. And yet, you still post, acting as if it never happened.

I think we all know what's up here. You're young, and you're new to bball. It's OK to admit it.
critical_beatdown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject:

Oh, and KA_2, you've never beaten me. You just beat off and imagine it's other people. Get real kid. Your whole style of quoting every line and saying something stupid is like 1997. Way out of date.

Obviously, you've ignored the challenge to actually play a game of basketball. My guess is you never really have played a competitive game of b-ball.

Anyhow, I'm bowing out now. Good luck KA_2 convincing everyone that you've out dueled me with "logic and reason".
shnjb
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject:

critical_beatdown wrote:

Please go ahead and try.

If you haven't noticed, we are basically posting simultaneously, and I guess it DOES take some brain power to figure out that one person cannot possibly be simultaneously posting at the same time, unless of course, he has 4 hands... which I don't have.

But hey, anything is possible in the world of a man who is as creative as you are.

STRAW MAN!!!!
critical_beatdown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject:

Are you really posting simulataneously?

Mods?

Be back in two weeks...don't let these clowns overrun you.

You can battle back.

Against the trolls and the DOS.
KA_2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:57 am    Post subject:

^ Your persistence that we are the same person is astondingly funny.

The mods here are perfectly capable of doing their jobs, and this thread will only prove it.

And yes, for the sake of Laker fans everywhere, please ban yourself for two weeks.
shnjb
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject:

I guess you won't be threatening us any longer?

So here's a summary of what has happened thus far in a nutshell:

-You make assinine posts
-KA_2 owns you
-Repeat 10 times
-You two develop animosity towards each other
-I start making posts attacking your reasoning ability
-You respond
-Repeat a few times
-KA_2 and I make posts attacking your basketball knowledge, citing evidence of ignorance from your old posts.
-You go to the "straw man" argument, which doesn't work.
-KA_2 and I own you
-You start questioning our identities, accusing us of being a single person
-KA_2 and I laugh at you
-You start threateining us
-KA_2 calls the bluff
-You edit your posts and move the thread into obscurity
-You go back to other threads

Sure.
I'm the troll.
Why not.
KA_2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject:

^ Holy crap, critical really did just delete his own thread about us being trolls and him having contacts with federal agents, huh? That's lovely. Thank god you kept that quote man, after he edited it in that thread I relisted it but forgot to save the thread. Good thinking.
shnjb
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject:

KA_2 wrote:
^ Holy crap, critical really did just delete his own thread about us being trolls and him having contacts with federal agents, huh? That's lovely. Thank god you kept that quote man, after he edited it in that thread I relisted it but forgot to save the thread. Good thinking.

Well, unfortunately, I don't think it's concrete evidence to start a litigation, but I suppose it did scare him off quite a bit.

Or at the very least, it will have some comedic value.
shnjb
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject:

Oh actually no.
He moved it to users feedback forum.

If you want a copy of the thread on PDF file, I have it if you want it.

Funny stuff. Funny stuff.
KA_2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject:

^ Good, he didn't delete it. The comedic value truly is priceless.
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject:

LOL, why are you even arguing with this guy?

Anyway, no Lamar - no wins? It's not that Lamar is THAT important to the Lakers.
It's the other thing. We're thin, we have no depth whatsoever.
With our #2 best player out, it's gotten even worse.

I still don't consider Odom an impact player that his stats suggest but he's....useful at least.

Hope he's not really injured but instead is getting traded.
I know it won't happen..just a thought.
times
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject:

Bobcats season
94.9 points 42.2%

Lakers scored 102 points

If Lakers played D, Lakers can win

without Lamar ,Lakers Still got 102 points > average 98.7

Play D, Lakers
statman
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:23 am    Post subject:

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen anyone lose an argument so badly that they banned themselves from a forum!. Now that's what I call a critical beatdown! This whole saga reminds me of the AOL Hacker Turnaround.
shnjb
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject:

statman wrote:
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen anyone lose an argument so badly that they banned themselves from a forum!. Now that's what I call a critical beatdown! This whole saga reminds me of the AOL Hacker Turnaround.

Wow that hacker turnaround thing was hilarious!
What's even more funny is that both guys must have been little kids, judging from the way they butchered the English language.
Buck32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject:

shnjb wrote:
statman wrote:

Wow that hacker turnaround thing was hilarious!
What's even more funny is that both guys must have been little kids, judging from the way they butchered the English language.

tnx for posting that statman.
Warlord23
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject:

Wow, nice long argument going on in this thread. Only, if you pause to think a bit, isn't it kinda pointless? The Lakers gave up 112 to the worst team in the league (some 18 pts above avg for the Cats, who are also the worst FG% shooting team), turned the ball over some 25 times, and there's a 3-page argument thread on a player who didn't play?

I mean, even the staunchest Lamar Odom supporter won't pretend that he's a defensive lynchpin. His absence does not give the Lakers any reason to give up 112 to the freaking Bobcats. And it wasn't a B2B either.

A simple statistic. Jones, Felton and Knight combined for 62 points on 57% shooting. Who guarded them? The trio of Kobe, Smush and George. Why isn't anyone knocking these 3 guys for matador D? Or does Kobe get a free pass for letting a scrub score at a high percentage?
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:55 am    Post subject:

Laugh it up clowns... While your enjoying what you think is some kind of idiotic victory over a poster I'll remind you that the Lakers still lost the game and, another is coming up tonight as the team will continue to be undermanned at an important position.

If you believe that you have convinced anybody that LO is unecessary, do believe you are the fools...

You come in here just to let everybody know how much you hate a Laker. Well good for you. Trolls rank above you... Attacking critical_breakdown was a stunted effort just to take away from the fact that you're all wrong. Make no mistake, everybody in here including some of the "LO haters" know you guys are just a bunch of hostile fans who don't know (bleep)...
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject:

Warlord23 wrote:
Wow, nice long argument going on in this thread. Only, if you pause to think a bit, isn't it kinda pointless? The Lakers gave up 112 to the worst team in the league (some 18 pts above avg for the Cats, who are also the worst FG% shooting team), turned the ball over some 25 times, and there's a 3-page argument thread on a player who didn't play?

I mean, even the staunchest Lamar Odom supporter won't pretend that he's a defensive lynchpin. His absence does not give the Lakers any reason to give up 112 to the freaking Bobcats. And it wasn't a B2B either.

A simple statistic. Jones, Felton and Knight combined for 62 points on 57% shooting. Who guarded them? The trio of Kobe, Smush and George. Why isn't anyone knocking these 3 guys for matador D? Or does Kobe get a free pass for letting a scrub score at a high percentage?

What if, LO created a little more problem for the Cats on the boards? What if Bryant was'nt having to try so hard in the beggining of the game to get his guys involved? What if Kobe was on the wing looking for passes in better position instead? Bryant only put up 18 shots. Why? He was to busy. This ain't rocket science. These are facts. People can spin the situation all they want. The Lakers are better with Odom than without...
B-Scott
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:16 am    Post subject:

When the Lakers did play any D Lamar could have made a difference on preventing 2nd chance oppurtunities. We would get close,then give up a key rebound.

Lamar also allows Kobe to play wihout the ball. Smush parker cant even make proper entry passes for kobe to play without the ball with smush handling it. This makes a difference in the 4th quarter. Kobe getting the ball where he wants it,so he can pull up for his Mid-range jumpers. Lamar is 6-10 amd can see over the defense.,enabling him to make passes Smush simply cant make. So that puts the ball in kobe's hands to much as a PG basically. Results- Easier to double team him,and were stuck watching Sasha and george throw up brick after brick.Little things that Lamar does,the go unoticed.
KA_2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject:

Quote:
You come in here just to let everybody know how much you hate a Laker. Well good for you. Trolls rank above you... Attacking critical_breakdown was a stunted effort just to take away from the fact that you're all wrong. Make no mistake, everybody in here including some of the "LO haters" know you guys are just a bunch of hostile fans who don't know (bleep)...

One thing I know for sure; I never jocked Derek Fisher like his **** didn't stink. Can't say the same for SHOES.
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:40 am    Post subject:

KA_2 wrote:
Quote:

One thing I know for sure; I never jocked Derek Fisher like his **** didn't stink. Can't say the same for SHOES.

Hell no you didn't! You're to much of a Laker fan to support Fisher aren't you? You're brilliance is baffling sometimes. You brag because you know how to hate... That is truly a talent!

Give this true fan a round of applause.

Be proud KA! The Lakers need more fans like you about as much as Shaq could use another box of crispy cream donuts!
bounty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: No Lamar = No Wins

DrDoom wrote:
Let's face it. Lamar is the workhorse of this team. He is the guy that takes this team from below average to above. Kobe is needed to make this team elite, and he does that very well. With him and the rest of the lakers, including a healthy lamar, the sky is the limit.

But the reality is that Kobe cannot carry this team on his own. That is not the type of player he is. Lamar Odom is the one that got everyone involved in the game. He is the one that hustled after all of the lakers bricks for putbacks and somehow made it to looseballs. He is the one that brought the contagious "play all out" mentality to the team.

Last year we saw what happened to this team without lamar odom. Unfortunately, I think we are going to see it again.

Lamar haters are going to learn REAL FAST how important this guy really is.

-Doom

Its not LO we were missing. It was the 12mil. worth of NBA player(s) out of the starting line up. He will be gone soon enough. just think it could have been worse. It could have been the previous game where LO played
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7
Jump to: