SUNS -at- LAKERS - 5/17 - Thoughts and :-)) Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject:

Klone_dd wrote:
No matter how much they try to convince themselves, the Suns play no defense. Nash and Amare, their 2 best players, are their 2 worst defenders. Then they try to hide JRich so that he's not too worn down to play offense. That's 3 of their starters. No wonder the Lakers shot such a high FG%.

The playoffs, to me, always comes down to two-way impact players. Anytime you have to settle for a one-way player, the other team will zero in and take advantage of it during a series. You can try to hide role players. But it's very difficult to hide the flaws of your bread and butter players. Nash gets a break in this series since we don't attack the 1 spot like point-guard driven teams. Amare and JRich have their hands full.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject:

markjay wrote:
DB, I'm one of those people who can't wait to get up early every morning to read your reviews. You never disappoint, and it's especially great to come here after a thorough beat-down like yesterday.

I rarely take the time to thank you for your great write-ups, as I can't even find an adjective to describe how terrific they are. I'm sure you have huge numbers of appreciative admirers like me who read you faithfully and are in so much awe of your writing and analysis that we seldom speak up. Thank you again!!!

Thanks, markjay.
SuGaR BeAR
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:12 am    Post subject: THE LAKERS ARE GOING TO SWEEP!!!! ALL LAKER FANS BRING YOUR BROOOOOOMS

Klone_dd wrote:
No matter how much they try to convince themselves, the Suns play no defense. Nash and Amare, their 2 best players, are their 2 worst defenders. Then they try to hide JRich so that he's not too worn down to play offense. That's 3 of their starters. No wonder the Lakers shot such a high FG%.

Yep, Kobe's downright focused and therefore, very, very scary. He and LO are out to prove something to any Sun wishing this were 2006/7 again.

The bench, outside of LO, was adequate. I don't really like to see JoFar going mano-a-mano with Dragic. Just play smart.

I'm for calling any stupid foul given at the end of quarters or one more than 40 feet from the basket a "Sasha."
Nobody
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject:

Well apparently Lamar lost his wallet prior to the game. Craig Sager found it during halftime and returned it to LO after the game. No wonder Lamar was a complete monster out there... I wonder if I could get one of those somehow.
SirArthur
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject:

These write-ups that you do, in my opinion, is the treasure of Lakersground. Basically because of these, I registered for this site. If I miss a game, I'm refreshing this page hoping to see the Thoughts and Ratings thread. You do a kick ass job, my man. I know I'm not alone in these sentiments.
IPK
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject:

DB is that DUDE! Thanks for yet another chilling T&R!!! You
MrRJ
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:02 pm    Post subject:

Kobe Killed. Period

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Lakersneuron
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:24 pm    Post subject:

Thanks as always DB!

Respect.
ssiknick833
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject:

You da man DB...you da man !
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: