LAKERS -at- SIXERS - 12/17 - Thoughts and :-)) Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:48 pm    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
Your section on Kobe made me crack up, DB, just because of the expectations that we have of the guy.

I was kind of writing that just to make that point. It's crazy how good he is and I think that's what ticks people off around here when he gets slammed for a bad game. His bad games are other people's great ones. Hell, Lamar had one of his best games of his season and that would be an average scoring game for Kobe. Last night what struck me was how "normal" Kobe's game appeared after his injury. But we all know, he's going to go in the gym, work out some kinks, change up to a post game and probably feature his left hand a little more if the right is hurting too much and he can't shoot from the perimeter well. That's what he does and why his next game won't be "normal" looking. He's got the most complete game in the world -- crazy skills -- and I'm certainly going to miss it when he finally hangs 'em up.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: