***LAKERS -at- Mavericks 3/12/11 Game Thread***
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:23 am    Post subject: ***LAKERS -at- Mavericks 3/12/11 Game Thread***

Time: 6:00PM PT
TV: KCAL

Go Lakers!
Rsxtreme415
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:24 am    Post subject:

Dallas will get their asses kicked.( Worse than Cleveland)

Fisher being an idiot
E=MC²
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject:

Most important game of the season.
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:31 am    Post subject:

GIT-R-DUNNE!!!

!...
Conker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject:

City_Dawg wrote:
GIT-R-DUNNE!!!

Makave7iThaDon
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject:

A saturday night game?? These only happen like 3 or 4 times a season, lol
link
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:45 am    Post subject:

I hope Artest gets to guard Dirk and not Pau.
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:01 pm    Post subject:

i dont know fellas...

chandler is a pusher. he shoves.
Wags_16
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:15 pm    Post subject:

Sure enough for the first time in eight games AOL's resident Mavs fan trolled on the Lakers board. Thought I'd post here so the board can get a good laugh.

Quote:

Well a mee,, ole my ole,, my ole mee ole!!! (ROTFLMAO)! :>)

Just LOOK at the NBA Results of Thurs Nite,, 03/10/2011 !!!!

LA Fakers 88

Miami Heat 94

Dallas Mavericks BLOWING OUT the NY Knicks by approx 20 pts !!!!!

Well it may be true that (BEFORE tonight) the Lakers (the LA Fak(ers) DID luck out in 8 straight games (coming up with a "W" in all 8 games),, but it NOW appears,, the the LA Fakers have now reverted BACK to their "goofus" ways! Thing is,, when the Lakers LOSE a game,, they can NOT (they DO NOT) just lose one game only,, (and return to winning right after one game)!!!! Whenever the LA Fakers LOSE a game,,, that usually results in their losing anywhere from 5,, to 7,, to 10 games consecutively !!!!! Now that the Lakers HAVE,, LOST this lastest game,,, look for the Lakers to either LOSE,,, their next 10 straight games,, OR,,, ALL their remaining games,, for the rest of this season!!!! I MEAN it!!! The current Lakers ARE,,, that bad !!! (The current Lakers ARE that crappy)!!!! You yourself KNOW it (that the Lakers are THAT bad) but your own "Laker ego" refuses to admit it !!! Hey!!! You need to get OUT of that "state of denial"!!! You need to (once and for all) ADMIT that the Lakers are a "low-average" crappy team,, and INCAPABL E,, of competing,, with ANY other,, playoff contending team (much less the Dallas Mavericks)! By the way,,, the Lakers would be bettter off by "Mailing In" their Saturday game (scheduled against the Mavs,,, in Dallas,, for Saturday March12th) and just "gracefully" absorb the LOSS,,, vs. the Dallas Mavericks !!!! Yes,, the Lakers ARE that bad (once again)! Thing is,,, IF the Lakers DO decide to "show up" (this coming Saturday) in Dallas,, the Lakers will be in for just about the most humiliating LOSS,, they've ever absorbed,, in their franchise HISTORY (as the Dallas Mavericks would certainly,, POUND the Lakers,, by some 40 to 50 points)!!!! Yes,, the Mavericks (AND,, many other NBA teams) ARE,, that much BETTER,, than the current,, LA Fakers!!!! As it appears that the 2010-2011 Lakers (at a Regular Season Finish of 46-36) will (most likely) be IN the playoffs,,, the current Lakers will (most definitely) be SWEPT in the first round!!! The current Lakers can save the rest of the NBA,, AND the rest of the sports-viewing world,, lots of aggravation and impatience,, but simply,, MAILING IN,,,, ALL remaining games,, both regular season AND post season!!!
Makave7iThaDon
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:25 pm    Post subject:

Laker_Town wrote:
i dont know fellas...

chandler is a pusher.

You mean like a drug pusher!?
babyskyhook
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:27 pm    Post subject:

Wags_16 wrote:
Sure enough for the first time in eight games AOL's resident Mavs fan trolled on the Lakers board. Thought I'd post here so the board can get a good laugh.

Quote:

LA Fakers 88

Miami Heat 94

Well it may be true that (BEFORE tonight) the Lakers (the LA Fak(ers) DID luck out in 8 straight games (coming up with a "W" in all 8 games),, but it NOW appears,, the the LA Fakers have now reverted BACK to their "goofus" ways! Thing is,, when the Lakers LOSE a game,, they can NOT (they DO NOT) just lose one game only,, (and return to winning right after one game)!!!! Whenever the LA Fakers LOSE a game,,, that usually results in their losing anywhere from 5,, to 7,, to 10 games consecutively !!!!! Now that the Lakers HAVE,, LOST this lastest game,,, look for the Lakers to either LOSE,,, their next 10 straight games,, OR,,, ALL their remaining games,, for the rest of this season!!!! I MEAN it!!! The current Lakers ARE,,, that bad !!! (The current Lakers ARE that crappy)!!!! You yourself KNOW it (that the Lakers are THAT bad) but your own "Laker ego" refuses to admit it !!! Hey!!! You need to get OUT of that "state of denial"!!! You need to (once and for all) ADMIT that the Lakers are a "low-average" crappy team,, and INCAPABL E,, of competing,, with ANY other,, playoff contending team (much less the Dallas Mavericks)! By the way,,, the Lakers would be bettter off by "Mailing In" their Saturday game (scheduled against the Mavs,,, in Dallas,, for Saturday March12th) and just "gracefully" absorb the LOSS,,, vs. the Dallas Mavericks !!!! Yes,, the Lakers ARE that bad (once again)! Thing is,,, IF the Lakers DO decide to "show up" (this coming Saturday) in Dallas,, the Lakers will be in for just about the most humiliating LOSS,, they've ever absorbed,, in their franchise HISTORY (as the Dallas Mavericks would certainly,, POUND the Lakers,, by some 40 to 50 points)!!!! Yes,, the Mavericks (AND,, many other NBA teams) ARE,, that much BETTER,, than the current,, LA Fakers!!!! As it appears that the 2010-2011 Lakers (at a Regular Season Finish of 46-36) will (most likely) be IN the playoffs,,, the current Lakers will (most definitely) be SWEPT in the first round!!! The current Lakers can save the rest of the NBA,, AND the rest of the sports-viewing world,, lots of aggravation and impatience,, but simply,, MAILING IN,,,, ALL remaining games,, both regular season AND post season!!!

Dude is living in his own alternate reality.

Too funny.

Thanks Wags.
babyskyhook
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:29 pm    Post subject:

E=MC² wrote:
Most important game of the season.

I might have said the SA game or the @ Boston game, as both of those were about sending an important message.

But no doubt this is huge due to seedings and HCA, which is why we'll see a very focused Laker team.

I think they're going to play like they did vs ATl and SA and get a new win streak going.
Rsxtreme415
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:31 pm    Post subject:

Wags_16 wrote:

Quote:

LA Fakers 88

Miami Heat 94

That fan predicting a 0-16 here on out.. Guy must think we are coached by Don Nelson

Fisher being an idiot
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:06 pm    Post subject:

Makave7iThaDon wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:
i dont know fellas...

chandler is a pusher.

You mean like a drug pusher!?

lol

like:

Gasol going to be bruised like a peach. Bark biatch. bark..
mirak
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:19 pm    Post subject:

I hope someone remembers to guard freaking Jason Terry.
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject:

I got this guys, we'll get the W. I didn't wear my purple Kobe T-shirt for the game(it's what I usually do for big road games) but since they were wearing the white 'los lakers' I wore my white Kobe jersey, bad move.
clutchkobe
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject:

you guys....im worried about all the firepower the mavs have. our guards cant seem to make a shot. shannon brown and blake are killing us. i cant believe i want to see farmar more than anything this year....and i hate him as a player. who concerns me is grasshopper shawn marion. he gets into the middle of the lanes and cleans up the glass. who blocks him out. i think he is key....we must block him out. his energy really helps the mavs and then jason terry....no one on our team can seem to guard him. those are the two players who i think are key. gasol must play big. he is letting every power forward out play him. even in big games. gasol, odom and bynum must play big because chandler will. he comes with the energy each night. the key is energy for our team. they cant play at the same level they play atlanta at....they have to raise it a notch.
Rsxtreme415
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:24 pm    Post subject:

mirak wrote:
I hope someone remembers to guard freaking Jason Terry.

And box out Chandler

Fisher being an idiot
TarLaPaN
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:25 pm    Post subject:

When the lakers have lost this year, they usually go into losing streak mode and drop 1 or 2 more. It's time to see if the switch is back to 'OFF' or if that mia game was just a legit loss.
ViolaMB
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:33 am    Post subject:

TarLaPaN wrote:
When the lakers have lost this year, they usually go into losing streak mode and drop 1 or 2 more. It's time to see if the switch is back to 'OFF' or if that mia game was just a legit loss.

no, that miami loss was just us absolutely giving them the win...come on, 2, 3 missed layups, TO after TO, we had several chances to go up at least 8 and we failed big time. it was all on us IMO. we even had to wear the pathetic soft white jerseys, i keep saying that those jerseys make us look even more soft than we are, besides, i really think we're not playing Cryami again this season...

to me the real game is tonight, if we lose, we're in trouble, i just hope someone glues to Jason Terry and the big boys handle Chandler!
MedRomLaker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:35 am    Post subject:

JUST FN WIN, DON'T CARE HOW JUST WIN

4/30/14 the day the ant left the building!!!!!!
FredG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:21 am    Post subject:

Jason Kidd for threeeeee.......needs to be handled. He absolutely killed LA in the last game.
limchrc
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:47 am    Post subject:

win!!!
Wags_16
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:51 am    Post subject:

clutchkobe wrote:
you guys....im worried about all the firepower the mavs have. our guards cant seem to make a shot. shannon brown and blake are killing us. i cant believe i want to see farmar more than anything this year....and i hate him as a player. who concerns me is grasshopper shawn marion. he gets into the middle of the lanes and cleans up the glass. who blocks him out. i think he is key....we must block him out. his energy really helps the mavs and then jason terry....no one on our team can seem to guard him. those are the two players who i think are key. gasol must play big. he is letting every power forward out play him. even in big games. gasol, odom and bynum must play big because chandler will. he comes with the energy each night. the key is energy for our team. they cant play at the same level they play atlanta at....they have to raise it a notch.

You Farmar fans need to let it go. The Lakers wouldn't be better off with his ballhogging and gunning. It'd just be him and Shannon Brown fighting over the ball. At least when Blake struggles he's not a ballhog.
Makave7iThaDon
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:48 am    Post subject:

I hope bynum is ready for a bounce back game. We need him to pull down 17 boards again like the 2 games before the miami game.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 1 of 58
Jump to: