OFFICIAL ***LAKERS -vs- Clippers 12/19/11 Game Thread***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigDon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:22 pm    Post subject:

If you really think about it, Mitch made the move to improve the team. We were sabotaged by the angle of Stern. Just place CP3 on the roster as it is right now minus Pau and we would be miles ahead of the team on the floor tonight. Stern should resign in disgrace. It's not just Laker fans that say Stern screwed us that is the popular consensus among NBA analyst and insiders. He has messed up this franchise beyond belief. It really takes the enjoyment from the season knowing what might have been had Stern not interfered with our front offices plan for this season.
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:18 am    Post subject:

I caught up with this thread long after watching the game. Wow - for all the posters who were chiming in that our season is finished and we need to blow up this team - I hope it was sarcasm; I hope you were posting this while drinking beers, having unrelated conversations with friends, and just kind of posting nonsense and laughing about it, because if you were serious that's pretty sad.

It's a pre-season friggin game; the final score means NOTHING. What matters is how much of a look the coaching staff gets at players.

It's no accident the game blew apart in the third quarter. Judging by most preseason games I've seen in any sport; by the time the second half starts talent evaluation stands front and center as far as player substitutions are concerned. A win would be a player standing out as much better than expected, such as Ebanks draining shots. The score is incidental.

The sky isn't falling, and I look forward to seeing the next preseason game.
kobemania3-16
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:34 am    Post subject:

no need to overreact, i saw some good things tonight.
av3773
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:58 am    Post subject:

If we can somehow get Dwight with out giving up Pau I think this team can be very good. For whatever reason it didn't look like Pau would be a good second fiddle, third yes second no, and Bynum just didn't seem to have it, Kobe looked good but really we need a player on the team where Kobe is like 1A or 1B…McRoberts was great good hustle, Morris also looks like he has potential, Kapono looks like a nice pick up off the bench, Blake looked better than before but still not great…..the Lakers were right when they were looking to change this team up….on the flip side the clippers are going to be beastly, the back court of chanuncey and cp3 is going to wreak havoc, and they have very athletic bigs
wh03lse
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:18 pm    Post subject:

Morris looked pretty good except for the fact he holds the ball a little too much ...i know he wants to make a play but he's getting too much of the kobe-fro juice in him or something... he's not afraid to play so thats good i can give him that.... i dont know the offense that brown is running but i keep yelling for the dude to drop it off for the bigs...

i think that goes for everyone pau and bynum hardly got any legit touches and if they did they were way out of the post

MWP and Barnes looked horribly old...

Murphy and Kapono looked good their shot seems to be the only reason theyre here...
Kobe8LG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:24 pm    Post subject:

Can't feel too bad about the loss, defending champs are losing by 22 to the thunder right now, in a preseason game.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56
Page 56 of 56
Jump to: