*** LAKERS --AT-- HORNETS, 3/14 GAME THREAD ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilverBullet
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject:

omzzzzz wrote:
Whew! Another road win. Now let's see who is really flying back to LA and who isn't.

Bachelor's elimination moment ?
thurloly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tick wrote:
tamakin wrote:
Air Apparent wrote:
paging tamakin. your fresh plate of crow awaits

ok... so you can rip on Pau and call him a woman rip on Artest or anybody OTHER THAN KOBE all game long but the moment I call Kobe a (bleep) for making a bone head play, you call me a troll? what is wrong with you people that stand by Kobe whatever he does, even if it's bad???

Come on you guys! Make nice...we won the fricking game!!!

Agree!

Kinda lame when you guys insult each other by just reading a couple of online forum sentences.
lakerskobe
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

100+ mins for Kobe for last 2 games... He is a real Mamba!!!
tamakin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject:

Air Apparent wrote:
tamakin wrote:
Air Apparent wrote:

ok... so you can rip on Pau and call him a woman rip on Artest or anybody OTHER THAN KOBE all game long but the moment I call Kobe a (bleep) for making a bone head play, you call me a troll? what is wrong with you people that stand by Kobe whatever he does, even if it's bad???

i give everyone on the team props. you can't say the same lol. quit trollin homie

enough outta you BRO
SilverBullet
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LakerFan4 wrote:
Tick wrote:
Kobe is a special kind of player. He comes along just once every era.

Yep.

Not every Lakers' fans appreciate him. Once he's gone, we're gonna be under such horrible years after.
cirehawk
Star Player
Star Player

Tick wrote:
Say what you want about Fisher...but he's made 3 of the last 5 points for us. Metta the other two.

The problem is he gave up 25+ to the opposing point guard.
Cervantes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject:

undefeatedAJ wrote:
tamakin wrote:
Air Apparent wrote:

Let it go. To some Kobe never does anything wrong

Nope.

To some Kobe has brought more joy than any other Laker with 5 Rings and counting. (This coming from a Laker Fan from the Magic Era).

You take the magnificent with the human in Kobe all day long because when the whistle blows you know he left it all on the court.

That right there makes him above the petty BS some Laker fans (Ventura You Hear Me?) try to dish out on Kobe and why they get so much flak for their attempts...and rightfully so.

R.....E.....S.....P......E.......C.......T

Try it some time, you might like it.

'It's better to be lucky than good...and if you're both...you'd be Dr Jerry Buss.'

Thanks Dr Buss - You Are Missed.
tamakin
Star Player
Star Player

thurloly wrote:
Tick wrote:
tamakin wrote:
Air Apparent wrote:

Agree!

Kinda lame when you guys insult each other by just reading a couple of online forum sentences.

I got bombarded by like 3 guys the moment I said Kobe was a (bleep) when he jacked up that 3 and jumped in the air and made a bad pass, both plays late in the game. It's cool. I'm happy the TEAM won. That's all that matters.
Arbitrary
Star Player
Star Player

Win!

Now get some rest!
SilverBullet
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject:

tamakin wrote:
Air Apparent wrote:

Kobe deserves absolutely respect. And you don't respect a living legend by calling him names. I think Kobe should be an exception. He deserves some heats if he played real bad. Not when he made a bad move and name calling and blames throw at him. Without his part, I don't think we would even went to OT. Probably loss by blow out. He played hard tonight even tho he played 50+ minutes the night before!
Yong
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject:

cirehawk wrote:
Tick wrote:
Say what you want about Fisher...but he's made 3 of the last 5 points for us. Metta the other two.

The problem is he gave up 25+ to the opposing point guard.

exactly!
i am so damn sick of these fans who praise fisher for scoring THREE POINTS when the opponents score an average of 30 on us

(bleep) this bastard
SilverBullet
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject:

Cervantes wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
tamakin wrote:
Air Apparent wrote:

Nope.

To some Kobe has brought more joy than any other Laker with 5 Rings and counting. (This coming from a Laker Fan from the Magic Era).

You take the magnificent with the human in Kobe all day long because when the whistle blows you know he left it all on the court.

That right there makes him above the petty BS some Laker fans (Ventura You Hear Me?) try to dish out on Kobe and why they get so much flak for their attempts...and rightfully so.

Lakers' fans should give Kobe some heats when he plays bad or makes a bad move. But not dissing him. He deserves some respect after how much he done for the Lakers.
tamakin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject:

PurpleAndGold24 wrote:
tamakin wrote:
Air Apparent wrote:

Kobe deserves absolutely respect. And you don't respect a living legend by calling him names. I think Kobe should be an exception. He deserves some heats if he played real bad. Not when he made a bad move and name calling and blames throw at him. Without his part, I don't think we would even went to OT. Probably loss by blow out. He played hard tonight even tho he played 50+ minutes the night before!

It's funny because all you guys rip on Pau by calling him a woman or something bad. Or Fisher especially. I guess Kobe is off limits but everyone else is fair game here huh? Cool.
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

Kobe over 100 minutes in 27 hours... three overtime periods in a back to back... and STILL wills us to win from behind. INCREDIBLE!!!

Drew's line tonight: 25 points, 18 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks...

...and 4 turnovers...

Pau with an 18 and 10 night as well.

GREAT GAMES DREW, PAU AND KOBE!!!!

Barnes not bad either. All said and done 10 points on 5 shots and he hustles.

MWP, I either can't stand him or love his defense and clutch-ness. Or both.

GREAT GAME LAKERS!!
undefeatedAJ
Star Player
Star Player

Cervantes wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
tamakin wrote:
Air Apparent wrote:

Nope.

Try it some time? Why don't you shut your trap. Stop being so defensive. We all love Kobe here. gtfo
moonriver24
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Kobe missed that regulation shot on purpose so he could pad up his stats.
bertrome
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject:

Two nice gut-it-out wins on the road. Mildly amused at the 69-18 FT disparity, can't complain though.

With 6 of their next 9 games at Staples, they can solidify their hold on the 3rd seed and maybe have a chance to move up as well.
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject:

Edit -- phpbb ddouble ppost....

Still...

GREAT GAME LAKERS!!
Air Apparent
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject:

Cervantes wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
tamakin wrote:
Air Apparent wrote:

Nope.

amen, brotha. amen
tdnet
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject:

thats jamie foxx he was talking to after the game
thurloly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject:

tamakin wrote:
thurloly wrote:
Tick wrote:
tamakin wrote:
Air Apparent wrote:

Agree!

I got bombarded by like 3 guys the moment I said Kobe was a (bleep) when he jacked up that 3 and jumped in the air and made a bad pass, both plays late in the game. It's cool. I'm happy the TEAM won. That's all that matters.

I notice that too. I see a crazy dude keep insulting you. You seem like the most mature dude out of the bunch.

Next time, you should use the report button if someone takes something too serious toward you. Mods are really good at banning those who broke the rule.
Cervantes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject:

undefeatedAJ wrote:
Cervantes wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
tamakin wrote:
Air Apparent wrote:

Nope.

Try it some time? Why don't you shut your trap. Stop being so defensive. We all love Kobe here. gtfo

Sensitive much?

Here's an idea...try your left hand tonight...

Call it a stranger.

'It's better to be lucky than good...and if you're both...you'd be Dr Jerry Buss.'

undefeatedAJ
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject:

Cervantes wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
Cervantes wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
tamakin wrote:
Air Apparent wrote:

Nope.

Sensitive much?

Call it a stranger.

You basically tell me to learn some respect. I'm not being sensitive. I'm just calling you an idiot. A stranger? Is that what you do when you watch Kobe highlights?
tamakin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject:

thurloly wrote:
tamakin wrote:
thurloly wrote:
Tick wrote:
tamakin wrote:
Air Apparent wrote:

Agree!

I notice that too. I see a crazy dude keep insulting you. You seem like the most mature dude out of the bunch.

Next time, you should use the report button if someone takes something too serious toward you. Mods are really good at banning those who broke the rule.

Thanks man!
Cervantes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject:

undefeatedAJ wrote:
Cervantes wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
Cervantes wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
tamakin wrote:
Air Apparent wrote:

Nope.

Sensitive much?

Call it a stranger.

You basically tell me to learn some respect. I'm not being sensitive. I'm just calling you an idiot. A stranger? Is that what you do when you watch Kobe highlights?

Yes. I told you to learn some respect and now this idiot is telling you to learn some grammar....

Once you got that down, give some comedy comeback classes at your local Community College a try.

Rule #1...Never attempt to bag on someone by using their own line...it looks unimaginative.

Thanks for the name calling, I've gotten a lot out of our time tonight.

Now I'm off to go re-think my entire life.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 65, 66, 67  Next
Page 66 of 67
Jump to: