+++ LAKERS -at- HAWKS 3/13/13 GAME THREAD +++
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87, 88  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
loanman_316
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Wow. D'Antoni is just so defensive & ridiculous in this post-game interview. Composure, goodness....

yeah he is paranoid . its kind of funny
rybee
Star Player
Star Player

TDRock wrote:
Wow. D'Antoni is just so defensive & ridiculous in this post-game interview. Composure, goodness....

What happened
Tick
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Coop_21 wrote:
These type of losses happen to all teams but the Lakers record & first half of the season just makes it seem worse. After the emotional and long drawn out free throw practice for Dwight the team is gonna be off on the 2nd game of a back-to-back. Dwights foul trouble with no real back up hurt. And Kobe being off for 3 of the 4 quarters did to. However some of the mind boggling anti-Kobe Laker fans (which is moronic since he is the face of the franchise) are gonna put the blame on him. As if a loss where he struggles is extra worse. When he looked like an MVP last week those idiots were quiet & accepting the wins.

There was nothing wrong with this loss Coop. We battled back and nearly won it. It just one game. People give up too easy, and look for every opportunity to blame the player they don't like.
Coop_21
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject:

Being a Laker fan who hates Kobe is like claiming to be a Christian & hating Jesus.
ForumBlueFrank
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject:

Nash:

" I feel like I killed us tonight. I missed so many easy shots."
LAKERMIKE2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:

YES, HE HAS TO GO, all these players, coaches & management talking through the media is self promoting BUT KILLING THIS TEAM TO TOP EACH OTHERS COMMENTS!!!
HC: Riley
loanman_316
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject:

nash taking credit for his missed shots not making excuses i love hearing that from a player. no excuses just plain calling it what it is poor shots and missed plays. love nash and the honesty
shansen008
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject:

BigJosh951 wrote:
Yong wrote:
loanman_316 wrote:
FBP Si 2000 wrote:
Where's the foul?!?!?! Now kobe is HURT

what foul he missed the damn shot

please watch the replay. defender undercut him, thereby causing him to twist his ankle

that is a clear foul by the book
wow refs really blew it today

You have to give the shooter room to come down. How anybody who watches that play can say that is not a foul is baffling. Especially from so called Laker fans.

I ust got home so i didnt get to see the game, they were replaying this shot when i turned the TV on. He was fouled thrice. He was shoved toward the baseline, then was clearly undercut. Not only was he undercut, but Jones was practically between his legs before Kobe came down. There was definitely contact before he landed in the body. THen of course Kobe comes down on him and twists his ankle.

There were 3 opportunities to call a foul there and they blew every one of them. Not surprising though, its Kobe. Par for the course.

To those saying they never call those at the end; what a pitiful excuse. A foul is a foul. This wasnt some 3/4 court heave where you were tapped on the elbow. That was easily a make-able shot. Especially for Kobe, hes made a career off that same shot attempt.

So i guess that makes clutch situations easy for the defense. We should just starting fouling and injuring Guys to end quarters/games. Great argument.
Tick
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject:

ForumBlueFrank wrote:
Nash:

Hang in there NASHTY! You'll get em next time!
loanman_316
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject:

they r ripping iso balll in studio. hero ball 11/33 just awful
ReturnoftheMarc
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject:

We should win these type of games damn. That was basically a d-league lineup the Hawks had out there tonight.
rybee
Star Player
Star Player

Nash has hit most of the clutch shots we've needed him to this season. He'll be alright. I was more concerned with him getting burnt to a crisp by Harris in the fourth, this being a back to back + and him being 39 years old will do that tho...
loanman_316
Star Player
Star Player

Coop_21 wrote:
These type of losses happen to all teams but the Lakers record & first half of the season just makes it seem worse. After the emotional and long drawn out free throw practice for Dwight the team is gonna be off on the 2nd game of a back-to-back. Dwights foul trouble with no real back up hurt. And Kobe being off for 3 of the 4 quarters did to. However some of the mind boggling anti-Kobe Laker fans (which is moronic since he is the face of the franchise) are gonna put the blame on him. As if a loss where he struggles is extra worse. When he looked like an MVP last week those idiots were quiet & accepting the wins.

its ok to call out poor play when it is there. they r doing it in studio now. no agenda just plain poor iso play. on to the next one
Who Takes The Blame
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject:

No Josh Smith,ZAZA and Lou Williams smh
Tick
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Coop_21 wrote:
Being a Laker fan who hates Kobe is like claiming to be a Christian & hating Jesus.

Coop...no worries. They're easy to spot.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

loanman_316 wrote:
nash taking credit for his missed shots not making excuses i love hearing that from a player. no excuses just plain calling it what it is poor shots and missed plays. love nash and the honesty

Agreed.

D'Antoni - Ireland asked him a fairly generic question about the end of the game (sorry don't remember what exactly) and D'Antoni cuts him off "Oh see there you go again!" which really made NO sense, and then Ireland says "...no I'm don't know that's why I'm asking" and D'Antoni cuts him off "well I'm sure you have someone from the studio in your ear I'm not stupid..."

What?!?!? Just answer the damn question. What is the matter with you. #ridiculousness
loanman_316
Star Player
Star Player

Tick wrote:
ForumBlueFrank wrote:
Nash:

Hang in there NASHTY! You'll get em next time!

i agree great to hear him for taking his part of the blame. nothing wrong with that. he missed gimmies , layups, and was not great on defense. its got to be said so we can learn and move on. every player on the team all for one . one for all.
LakersMDGurl
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject:

shansen008 wrote:
BigJosh951 wrote:
Yong wrote:
loanman_316 wrote:
FBP Si 2000 wrote:

please watch the replay. defender undercut him, thereby causing him to twist his ankle

You have to give the shooter room to come down. How anybody who watches that play can say that is not a foul is baffling. Especially from so called Laker fans.

I ust got home so i didnt get to see the game, they were replaying this shot when i turned the TV on. He was fouled thrice. He was shoved toward the baseline, then was clearly undercut. Not only was he undercut, but Jones was practically between his legs before Kobe came down. There was definitely contact before he landed in the body. THen of course Kobe comes down on him and twists his ankle.

There were 3 opportunities to call a foul there and they blew every one of them. Not surprising though, its Kobe. Par for the course.

To those saying they never call those at the end; what a pitiful excuse. A foul is a foul. This wasnt some 3/4 court heave where you were tapped on the elbow. That was easily a make-able shot. Especially for Kobe, hes made a career off that same shot attempt.

So i guess that makes clutch situations easy for the defense. We should just starting fouling and injuring Guys to end quarters/games. Great argument.

You can't expect those to always be called, especially at that point in the game. That's why you look for the best shot, and not try to worry about the foul. This game is on us. The Hawks gift wrapped it many times, we re-gifted. Moving on...
Tick
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject:

loanman_316 wrote:
Coop_21 wrote:

its ok to call out poor play when it is there. they r doing it in studio now. no agenda just plain poor iso play. on to the next one

Pfffft....what a joke. Nobody is bashing Kobe Loan. You know what they say about people needing affirmation right?
Tick
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject:

We were down by 12-13. Most of the whiners on here were yammering at halftime. Just like New Orleans and Toronto.

We're coming from behind to win these games. This team doesn't quit. Haven't you naysayers figured that out yet? This team fights to the end.

And we're clicking just fine. This team is making a lot of noise, and it will continue to make noise.

Anyone who isn't happy with the way this team is playing right now doesn't know what happiness is.
loanman_316
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject:

LakersMDGurl wrote:
shansen008 wrote:
BigJosh951 wrote:
Yong wrote:
loanman_316 wrote:
FBP Si 2000 wrote:

You can't expect those to always be called, especially at that point in the game. That's why you look for the best shot, and not try to worry about the foul. This game is on us. The Hawks gift wrapped it many times, we re-gifted. Moving on...

well stated
Who Takes The Blame
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject:

@Mike_Bresnahan
Kobe X-rays negative, Lakers calling it a severely sprained left ankle. He's out indefinitely.
lakerfanfor40years
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject:

LAKERMIKE2 wrote:
THIS TEAM IS NOT WORTHY OF PLAYOFFS, FOR AS GREAT AS KOBE IS WHEN IT'S OBVIOUS KOBE WILL HOG THE BALL AS USUAL IT'S EVEN MORE IMPORTANT TO INVOLVE A SHOOTER LIKE NASH OR EVEN ALLOW DWIGHT TO TOUCH THE BALL IN FOURTH QUARTER.

I THINK THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW FOR ME CONSIDERING THAT TEAGUE & JOSH DIDN'T PLAY... THE GAME SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN CLOSE ON OUR PART...

I'M EXHAUSTED HANGING ON HOPE, THEY NEED A KICK IN THE @SS BY A COACH WHO WON'T ALLOW KOBE TO RUN THE 24 SECOND CLOCK OUT, WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. CAN'T DEPEND ON HIM SAVING US EVERY GAME IT STARTS WITH THE COACH, DISCIPLINE, TEAM, ETC........

I THINK I'M DONE THINKING THIS TEAM HAS A CHANCE!!!

EXHAUSTED!!!

I feel your pain but stop stressing. I got the "reality jolt" months ago. Here's the deal, they might get into playoffs, but they CAN'T win with this coach or system, they both just suck. This one on one Kobe ball is pathetic. Yes he's the best ever and amazing to watch, but when the ball stops moving we stop scoring.

Let it play out, they will dump MD, cause DH will NOT come back if he's the coach.
Golden_Emperor_24K
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject:

Who Takes The Blame wrote:
@Mike_Bresnahan
Kobe X-rays negative, Lakers calling it a severely sprained left ankle. He's out indefinitely.

he tried too hard to carry the team on his own shoulders in the 4th..should've draw some defenders and pass to guys like meeks and nash or even howard. he made it too hard for himself. I guess he wanted to live by him, die by him.
shansen008
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject:

LakersMDGurl wrote:
shansen008 wrote:
BigJosh951 wrote:
Yong wrote:
loanman_316 wrote:
FBP Si 2000 wrote:

Thats my point, it WAS a good shot. Thats a very make-able shot for him. SO if they never call "those" at the end...then what are you supposed to do? Your only hope at any shot in a late game situation is a wide open 30 footer where nobody is guarding you? Listen i understand everyone is conditioned to being screwed over on these types of plays, but that is not an excuse to accept it. We as fans should be demanding that they uphold the integrity of the game, from 12:00 in the 1st, to :01 of what ever quarter it ends....PERIOD. THe implication here is that he was not looking for the shot and looking for a foul instead....Kobe is ALWAYS looking to score. Dante initiated everything on that play, a foul is a foul.....3 times in one play. Last time i checked you cant shove a guy after he beats you off the dribble. Last time i checked you cant jump in a guys lap on his jumpshot.

Stop accepting BS Reality tv basketball, and start demanding BASKETBALL.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87, 88  Next
Page 86 of 88
Jump to: