Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject:

zpii wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
Bballguru5000 wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
KOBemaster wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
the team had more of an identity without kobe. not that they were very good, but they at least appeared to have a style and plan.

So if they weren't very good, what does it matter? If a team has an identity but say is a lottery team, what good is that?

playoffs?

Dude, be real, we wouldn't make the playoffs with Kobe out over extended time. Did you already forget those 3-point bombs against the raptors and the comeback against the Pelicans? Shesh.

he played terrible for 3 quarters against toronto actually. anyway, the rate of success on those kind of miracles is probably lower than the team we saw without him, is what i'm betting.

its a good bet, ppl on lg have a low basketball IQ u never wanna depend on miracle shots it didn't work in 2006 it don't work now plus his lazy defense don't help either but whatever I guess

[/quote]

Your posting style is very familiar there zpii, and is likely going to get this screen name the same result as your last one...
zpii
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject:

Bballguru5000 wrote:
zpii wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
Bballguru5000 wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
KOBemaster wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
the team had more of an identity without kobe. not that they were very good, but they at least appeared to have a style and plan.

So if they weren't very good, what does it matter? If a team has an identity but say is a lottery team, what good is that?

playoffs?

Dude, be real, we wouldn't make the playoffs with Kobe out over extended time. Did you already forget those 3-point bombs against the raptors and the comeback against the Pelicans? Shesh.

he played terrible for 3 quarters against toronto actually. anyway, the rate of success on those kind of miracles is probably lower than the team we saw without him, is what i'm betting.

its a good bet, ppl on lg have a low basketball IQ u never wanna depend on miracle shots it didn't work in 2006 it don't work now plus his lazy defense don't help either but whatever I guess

It "don't" work now? I'll let it go, but the irony is definitely not missed, sweetheart.
until Kobe plays both ends of the floor he is laziest defender in the league lakers won't b going to the playoffs or win a title Lakers need to rebuild anyway
zpii
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
zpii wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
Bballguru5000 wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
KOBemaster wrote:
greenfrog wrote:

playoffs?

Your posting style is very familiar there zpii, and is likely going to get this screen name the same result as your last one...[/quote] what?
CrackerJax
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
Tick wrote:
loanman_316 wrote:
Klone_dd wrote:
Worthy42 wrote:
LOSTON CEPTICS wrote:
Kobe guarding Bogart.

he waved off gasol to take klay, so he could take bogut!?

so confused...

That one's on Kobe. What was he thinking?

and then he walked off the court with time remaining. kobe should be benched for the second half. that was him being an idiot and selfish. put him next to ebanks let him stew

Unite around Kobe. Shaq is gone Loan.

Again, not necessary. If you feel someone is trolling or has a harmful agenda, report it and move on. BTW, not agreeing with how much you like or support an individual player doesn't make someone a troll

Hi 24 I have been on this forum as a lerker for several years but I just remembered my account detaisl and I get really scared sometimes with the rules so could u please give a link or a PM or something to the rules so I dont get banned??? I really like this place but I am scared of the rules and saying something that will get me abandoned account and I cant find the rules anywhere on the website so can you please help? Thank you for running such a great website for Laker Nation.
Bballguru5000
Star Player
Star Player

Location: Born and Raised in Los Angeles, now living in Manhattan, NY.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject:

zpii wrote:
Bballguru5000 wrote:
zpii wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
Bballguru5000 wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
KOBemaster wrote:
greenfrog wrote:

playoffs?

It "don't" work now? I'll let it go, but the irony is definitely not missed, sweetheart.
until Kobe plays both ends of the floor he is laziest defender in the league lakers won't b going to the playoffs or win a title Lakers need to rebuild anyway

That goes for the entire team. Why single Kobe out? That wasn't the question, anyway. My point was that the Lakers would not make the playoffs or be within reach of the playoffs if Kobe missed extended time.

Kobe has played brilliantly so far this year. Has he had bad games? Sure. But who the hell in the NBA hasn't? If we're in the playoffs now it's because of Kobe's inspired play. To think we would be a better team without him is insane.

Basketball IQ is not the question here, either. It's just obvious.
zpii
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject:

Bballguru5000 wrote:
zpii wrote:
Bballguru5000 wrote:
zpii wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
Bballguru5000 wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
KOBemaster wrote:
greenfrog wrote:

playoffs?

That goes for the entire team. Why single Kobe out? That wasn't the question, anyway. My point was that the Lakers would not make the playoffs or be within reach of the playoffs if Kobe missed extended time.

Kobe has played brilliantly so far this year. Has he had bad games? Sure. But who the hell in the NBA hasn't? If we're in the playoffs now it's because of Kobe's inspired play. To think we would be a better team without him is insane.

First its because ppl on here think Kobe is perfect and nothing is his fault that's why I mentioned ball IQ and singled him but he doesn't put any energy on defense I mean Jamison and Nash are playing more d than him sure he might miss shots but then he doesn't put the effort on d
Bballguru5000
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject:

zpii wrote:
Bballguru5000 wrote:
zpii wrote:
Bballguru5000 wrote:
zpii wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
Bballguru5000 wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
KOBemaster wrote:
greenfrog wrote:

playoffs?

First its because ppl on here think Kobe is perfect and nothing is his fault that's why I mentioned ball IQ and singled him but he doesn't put any energy on defense I mean Jamison and Nash are playing more d than him sure he might miss shots but then he doesn't put the effort on d

His defense and effort weren't the question, though. The question was much simpler - do you think the Lakers would make the playoffs with Kobe missing extended time? I don't think the Lakers would without Kobe. That was the question. It wasn't his effort nor his defense.

So you're saying Lakers would be better off without Kobe, correct? That's your opinion. I will disagree.
zpii
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject:

There not gonna make the playoffs either way Kobe looks slow from the injury also
CrackerJax
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject:

zpii wrote:
Bballguru5000 wrote:
zpii wrote:
Bballguru5000 wrote:
zpii wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
Bballguru5000 wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
KOBemaster wrote:
greenfrog wrote:

playoffs?

Nobody here thinks Kobe is perfect duhhhh he is human and all humans have flaws but he is about as close to perfect as u can get for a basketball player/super* and obviously he has the hardware to prove he is a defensive machine (he has 12 times made the NBA all defense team) so I dont think after 1 year of bad team defence it is fair to blame Kobe on defense because obviously he is the leader on defense (with DH12 now tooo)
Bballguru5000
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject:

zpii wrote:
There not gonna make the playoffs either way Kobe looks slow from the injury also

Well, Lakers are the 8th seed right now. To say they're not going to make it doesn't necessarily make it so. One can't argue with statements like that because you have made up your mind. Your statement implies a certainty, which the situation hardly is, since none of us can foresee the future.

Anyway, nice chatting with you, dude. Chin up.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 80, 81, 82
Page 82 of 82
Jump to: