Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic :: View next topic  
leor_77
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject:

SilverBullet wrote:
Quote:
@MarkG_Medina: Mike D'Antoni said Steve Nash had back issues, but should be good to play Friday vs Sacramento

That's great...so they can beat us too.
zpii
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject:

lakersgirl wrote:
zpii wrote:
LAKERMIKE2 wrote:
Lakers must get younger & faster!!! If we resign Dwight they must get rid of Gasol, Blake, Metta if possible. Team lacks effort, desperation, energy, team play, etc...

At this point I'd say trade Kobe for what you can get aka Harden. Kobe is obviously not the player he once was & can only get worst...

THIS IS ARGUABLY THE MOST DISAPPOINTING SEASON I'VE SEEN IN QUITE AWHILE... NO TEAM IS AFRAID OF US ANYMORE, A SAD, PATHETIC OVER PAID ROSTER INCLUDING COACHES!!!

I'd rather trade Kobe & start all over then go through a whole pathetic season again, as we can with other younger players like Howard, Love or any free agent in next 2 years!!!

Get Byron Scott or coach who gets the best from players not a BS media guy!!!
I agree with this Kobe would b hard to trade tho because of his no trade clause but if I cud get harden I'd do it in a heartbeat laker fans wouldn't like it either the only way to get rid of Kobe is amnesty

If Kobe gets amnestied, he's not, the city of LA would riot
pretty much u minds well play out his contract but if cud get a young superstar like kd or harden id say go for it from a basketball perspective but its really unrealistic
leor_77
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject:

lakersgirl wrote:
zpii wrote:
LAKERMIKE2 wrote:
Lakers must get younger & faster!!! If we resign Dwight they must get rid of Gasol, Blake, Metta if possible. Team lacks effort, desperation, energy, team play, etc...

At this point I'd say trade Kobe for what you can get aka Harden. Kobe is obviously not the player he once was & can only get worst...

THIS IS ARGUABLY THE MOST DISAPPOINTING SEASON I'VE SEEN IN QUITE AWHILE... NO TEAM IS AFRAID OF US ANYMORE, A SAD, PATHETIC OVER PAID ROSTER INCLUDING COACHES!!!

I'd rather trade Kobe & start all over then go through a whole pathetic season again, as we can with other younger players like Howard, Love or any free agent in next 2 years!!!

I agree with this Kobe would b hard to trade tho because of his no trade clause but if I cud get harden I'd do it in a heartbeat laker fans wouldn't like it either the only way to get rid of Kobe is amnesty

Let the city riot - Who cares.
LAKERMIKE2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject:

If roster stands for next year we have 3 players averaging $20 mill per year, IMO one of them has to go & not the youngest!!!
HC: Riley
Coop_21
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject:

They lost a game on a back-to-back against a Buck team with 2 quick guards and a young active center. Why are some of you acting surprised and even suggesting trading Kobe? Way to overeact LGers.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject:

Andy Adler, hurt me! What a dress....
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject:

E.C.Lakerfan wrote:
Btw...for those still thinking Clark is a find.. he is hot garbage. He was hot for a minute...that time is over.

Clark is a great find... he's a serviceable guy with a dirt cheap salary.
Pau on the other hand, is a a cap-killer, luxury tax burden of a Power Forward on the decline, who plays without power, and some of the softest defense...

don't get me wrong, Pau still has a lot left in him, but not at 19 million per (38 mil, after taxes!)
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
Lak3rs1987
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject:

LakerLanny wrote:
Andy Adler, hurt me! What a dress....

Ewwwww..
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
NoMoreFisher wrote:
What's the word on Nash?

anyone???

Old
loanman_316
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject:

ThisISBananas wrote:
Thank you Worthy

big game is really starting to let loose now. no more generalities he is calling out the coaching staff specifically for not using guys on the bench, and calling out that the ball continually seems to get stuck with kobe at the end of games. He said that is also on mda who needs to call specific plays and get the post involved when this happens. also horry didnt seem intoxicated tonight
Philfan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject:

Tick wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
diando wrote:
dirka dirka wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Kobe lost the (bleep) game tonight. We got a serious mismatch with Pau and Dwight and his heroball the last 10 possessions murdered us tonight.

Please, just stop. We've given up 110 points, Kobe did not do that alone.

Our defense murdered us.

I agree with you both but Kobe towards the end of the game deflated the team with bad shots and turnovers.
I'm starting to come to the fact that he's just really tired .

Dantoni is making him play small forward on top of a 7 man rotation .
These Lakers came out the start of the game blazing then fuzzled out of energy the last quarter.

Never was huge in the "Hate Dantoni" bandwagon but this is really on him .
His lineups and huge minutes on our key players is murdering us .

Kobe got to the line and stopped the clock. We couldn't get a stop, and I can't believe the Bucks out rebounded us.

I'll tell you what needs to happen, Kobe needs to quit passing the ball and just take it to the lid. Even Nash and Pau were turnover machines tonight...the problem is Kobe's turnovers occur trying to get the ball to his teammates.

Make the teammates get the ball to Kobe.

Yeah. Kobe playing hero ball has always been a road to success.
TheMagicKingdom
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:48 pm    Post subject:

Im really pissed

The other teams are out to injure Kirby, and Stern does nothing about it - big surprise !

He is top 3 all time, I dont understand why he has never go more protection

The NBA wants him to fail
TheMagicKingdom
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject:

ForumBlueFrank wrote:
Miami catches another break. Danny Granger is out for the season.

Granger or no Granger, Miami is still a better team
foshowtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject:

KOBemaster wrote:
E.C.Lakerfan wrote:
Btw...for those still thinking Clark is a find.. he is hot garbage. He was hot for a minute...that time is over.

Weren't there threads talking about how the Lakers might not be able to afford him this summer?

He served a need as an athletic 4 to play with Dwight and the older guys; but due to popular demand Pau is back to make sure everyone scores on us. Earl doesnt really fit into the bench.
foshowtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:01 am    Post subject:

Drifts wrote:
E.C.Lakerfan wrote:

Clark is a great find... he's a serviceable guy with a dirt cheap salary.
Pau on the other hand, is a a cap-killer, luxury tax burden of a Power Forward on the decline, who plays without power, and some of the softest defense...

don't get me wrong, Pau still has a lot left in him, but not at 19 million per (38 mil, after taxes!)

Pau is a decent starting center on a lower playoff team or he can be a good role player/ possibly off the bench on a contender. Clearly, his ego wont let him take on smaller role. In either case, hes not worth 19 mill.
ReturnoftheMarc
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:03 am    Post subject:

zpii wrote:
lakersgirl wrote:
zpii wrote:
LAKERMIKE2 wrote:

pretty much u minds well play out his contract but if cud get a young superstar like kd or harden id say go for it from a basketball perspective but its really unrealistic

How do you guys suggest we trade Kobe and his $30m contract next season?
zpii
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:15 am    Post subject:

ReturnoftheMarc wrote:
zpii wrote:
lakersgirl wrote:
zpii wrote:
LAKERMIKE2 wrote:

That's why I said amnesty its unlike on both sides so its a dream really And the only way I trade kobe is if I get a Kevin Durant, kyrie Irving, James harden, but that will only happen On NBA 2k lol
ReturnoftheMarc
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:22 am    Post subject:

zpii wrote:
ReturnoftheMarc wrote:
zpii wrote:
lakersgirl wrote:
zpii wrote:
LAKERMIKE2 wrote:

That's why I said amnesty its unlike on both sides so its a dream really And the only way I trade kobe is if I get a Kevin Durant, kyrie Irving, James harden, but that will only happen On NBA 2k lol

LOL yeah that definitely is a nba 2k trade. I don't see the Lakers amnestying Kobe, no chance that will ever happen. Amnestying Pau would be more plausible. It's all about being players for the summer of 2014. We'd only have Dwight and Nash's contract by then.
PayasoLoco
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:32 am    Post subject:

u trade gasol u can get 2-3 good young pieces i still cant believe we didnt do Dragic ,kmart, scola, pick trade
bluestorm1990
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject:

cKPayasoLoco wrote:
u trade gasol u can get 2-3 good young pieces i still cant believe we didnt do Dragic ,kmart, scola, pick trade
It made not fit well with the 2014 plan at least still would be competitive . Even if dragic left still had the trade exception to get Nash. Would they still traded for Sessions who knows would one more draft pick saved .
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49
Page 49 of 49
Jump to: