+++ LAKERS -at- CLIPPERS 4/7/13 GAME THREAD +++
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Real_Kobay
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject:

pretty much defensive rebounding and not making open shots even bricking face blank lay ups after the first quarter cost lakers the game. They should also not waste possessions by having blake and meeks try to make plays while nash is out.
jdm43390
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:04 am    Post subject:

Laker_Town wrote:
Lol Lakers 2013.

Its been a horrible year. One thing I've actually learned this year, is how quickly calm myself down after every loss.

Used to affect me pretty bad. Would ruin my day actually. But, it isn't worth it.

Tomorrow will be another day.

Yeah it's been that kind of a season. Sad to say I almost expect them to lose a lot of their games. Just no defense and cohesion, not to mention the Pringles...SMH
pageC4
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:08 am    Post subject:

hisairness#8 wrote:

They are a team full of former lakers

And the Lakers currently have Steve Blake (a former Clipper). They also once had Matt Barnes, Lamar Odom, Vladimir Radmanovic, Byron Scott...all former Clippers.
The signing of former rivals is common place in the NBA.
pageC4
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:13 am    Post subject:

BigE32 wrote:
Clippers are simply a better team. They're deeper, versatile, quicker and much more athletic. They really are a matchup problem for us. Period.

This is a good example of sportmansship. Always stay classy even in defeat. The Lakers rich history gives them a hold on LA historically, but this year we were the better team
methdxman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:30 am    Post subject:

pageC4 wrote:
BigE32 wrote:
Clippers are simply a better team. They're deeper, versatile, quicker and much more athletic. They really are a matchup problem for us. Period.

This is a good example of sportmansship. Always stay classy even in defeat. The Lakers rich history gives them a hold on LA historically, but this year we were the better team

First of all, "we" were the better team? How long have you been a Clipper fan for?

Your fanbase is not even close to be able to go on a Lakers board to comment on anything. You won your first division title, we have 23 and we don't even care about them. We have 32 conference titles and we don't even care about those. You throw around the phrase "gives them a hold on LA historically" like you need to even mention it. You guys can't even win 60 games with a stacked, stacked team that gets to play 2 extra home games.

Clippers won't ever win a title. I hope you come back and post about the season when the Clippers go fishin' once again.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Lakersneuron
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:05 am    Post subject:

methdxman wrote:
pageC4 wrote:
BigE32 wrote:

First of all, "we" were the better team? How long have you been a Clipper fan for?

Your fanbase is not even close to be able to go on a Lakers board to comment on anything. You won your first division title, we have 23 and we don't even care about them. We have 32 conference titles and we don't even care about those. You throw around the phrase "gives them a hold on LA historically" like you need to even mention it. You guys can't even win 60 games with a stacked, stacked team that gets to play 2 extra home games.

Clippers won't ever win a title. I hope you come back and post about the season when the Clippers go fishin' once again.

lol
"I don’t give a [expletive] what you say. If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations.' Well, [expletive] you. Because I don’t play for your [expletive] approval."
pageC4
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:29 am    Post subject:

methdxman wrote:
[

Cute, i remember when I had my first beer too
Zane8
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:30 am    Post subject:

Sad game to watch for laker fans..grrr cant stand losing to the clipps
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject:

pageC4 wrote:
methdxman wrote:
[

Cute, i remember when I had my first beer too

But the point is that if Campionships = beer The Clippers still haven't had one yet. LOL! I mean it pretty much says it all that you have to come here to post because y'all don't even have your own decent fan board. I texted my ClipperFan friend congrats after the game but come on now, let's keep it real...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81
Page 81 of 81
Jump to: