PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject:

I like to shower in the dark.
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
rwongega wrote:
Before an important interview or meeting, I find the nearest mall and use the free cologne.

And in med school, instead of doing laundry, I just go to Walmart/Target on the way home and buy the cheapest 6 pack of boxers they have. That lasts me for a week.

Why don't you just use Dormaid?

Those don't exist in Orlando.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject:

Mike@LG wrote:
I'm right handed.

I cross my arms left handed.

I bat left handed.

I shoot right handed.

I can make left-handed 3 pointers.

When I drive, I try to predict the behavior of all cars on the road. Depending on who is unpredictable, I'll pass them, or just create a path for drivers who want to pass. Zero accidents. 14 years.

me too on the mix handed thing.

- write, eat, kick, bat, golf, hockey with left.
-shoot a basketball, play guitar, throw, comb my hair use scissors with right hand.

I tap my ass numerous times during the day even in public to check if my wallet is there. I especially do it every time I get out of the car.

-For a while, during school mornings, that little tune at the beginning of Pee Wee's Big Adventure when he introduces his bike was ALWAYS playing in my head.

- I HAVE to take my shirt off if I want to take a dook.

-When I was younger, we had popcorn ceilings. Well, I was too lazy to get a tissue after picking my nose so, I would often flick my boogs at the ceiling. Actually, I still do that but on the floor. They're often too small for the wife to notice anyway.

-when my wife wants juice from the pitcher, she specifically demands that i stir the juice for a bit and make sure it's still spinning as I'm pouring it.
lakersgirl
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject:

My money has to be arranged from biggest dollar amount to the smallest in my wallet, with the exception being a two dollar bill that stays in the back. I then organize my change into what makes a dollar and that goes into one compartment and the other change goes into different section.

Before I go to sleep I have to knock on wood at least 5 times.

I always have to flush the toilet when I get out the shower.

When I pour a drink I'll fill my cup half way stop for a second and then continue pouring.

When I take my vitamins I always have to take E and B together and C separately.

I wash my hair in two separate sections.

Pau Gasol is nice
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject:

As soon as customers walk into my shop, and I happen to know what their first name is, I put in a 'King' in front of it and yell out their name in an old timey English accent. example:
"ALLL HAAAAIL KING PHIL!"
"AAAAAAALLL HAAAAIL KING ROBERTO!"
"AAAAALLLLL HAAAAAAAAIL KING VERONICA!"

Have a big stuffed ALF seatbelted in my front seat.

Sing the Mr. Belvedere theme song with an Indian accent, sometimes Vietnamese accent. And I have to finish the entire song, can't end it after just a few lines. I even do the little twinkle ding ding dilladinga ding ding at the end too.

If I touch someone's earlobe, I have to touch their opposite earlobe. Most of the time they resist but I insist that I HAVE to do it and to just let me touch/squeeze/rub their other earlobe and that it's not a big deal.

When I was a kid I watched the episode of Alvin and the Chipmunks where they went to the forest and met their real mother. Their mother sang them a lullaby. Well I always sing that lullaby to other people anytime it's close to bed time or if we're all just dead tired. "Go to sleeep little oneeeeeees, close your eyessssss little onessssss, sleeeeeep time is near, your mom is near, so go to sleeeeeeeep, and close your eyessssss."

There are probably a bunch more but I'm too tired to type.
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject:

Dladi Vidac wrote:
As soon as customers walk into my shop, and I happen to know what their first name is, I put in a 'King' in front of it and yell out their name in an old timey English accent. example:
"ALLL HAAAAIL KING PHIL!"
"AAAAAAALLL HAAAAIL KING ROBERTO!"
"AAAAALLLLL HAAAAAAAAIL KING VERONICA!"

Have a big stuffed ALF seatbelted in my front seat.

Sing the Mr. Belvedere theme song with an Indian accent, sometimes Vietnamese accent. And I have to finish the entire song, can't end it after just a few lines. I even do the little twinkle ding ding dilladinga ding ding at the end too.

If I touch someone's earlobe, I have to touch their opposite earlobe. Most of the time they resist but I insist that I HAVE to do it and to just let me touch/squeeze/rub their other earlobe and that it's not a big deal.

When I was a kid I watched the episode of Alvin and the Chipmunks where they went to the forest and met their real mother. Their mother sang them a lullaby. Well I always sing that lullaby to other people anytime it's close to bed time or if we're all just dead tired. "Go to sleeep little oneeeeeees, close your eyessssss little onessssss, sleeeeeep time is near, your mom is near, so go to sleeeeeeeep, and close your eyessssss."

There are probably a bunch more but I'm too tired to type.

LeBron James wishes to know the location of your shop.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
BigBallerBrand
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
lakerforever24 wrote:
i rub my feet while i sleep. i do not know why

How did you find this out?

I meant, i rub my feet while I lay in bed before I fall asleep
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject:

When I take off my socks I tickle my own feet.
thesource
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:18 am    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:

When at the store, I NEVER grab the item that is right in front. For example, if there is a drink on one of the freezer racks at the market, I have to move the first one out of the way and grab the 2nd or 3rd one behind it.

I've been doing that since I was a kid

Always wash a can before I open it, be it soda or whatever.

Never take a dump without immediately taking a shower afterwards, except for rare emergency situations when I'm out and can't get home. I've just gotten used to it, I shower 3 times a day anyways.

I shave my facial hair with just soap and water. Never had bumps or seen the need for gels and what not. Silky smooth skin I should mention that I'm black so we use lotion all the time anyways....
frenchbullcho
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject:

I am a swim instructor and we always have to yell our student's name. I would say their first name with a celebrity's last name, an item name or something catchy as their "last name".

For example: Boy's name is Jason. I would yelled out Jason DERULO.

OR

Girl's name is Coco. I would yelled out Coco PUFF.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:57 am    Post subject:

When I drive, I pretend that I'm a spy on a big secret mission. I sing the music in my head and everything. Everyone on the road, walking on the street and in every car has a specific purpose and reason. There's usually a car that's my target. Once I've killed my target, I move on to the next unsuspecting target. I'm usually really good at hiding it, however once my girlfriend caught me and gave me a "what the hell are you doing?" look.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject:

I have a theme music for every situation in life. I'd like to think that all the music in my head is my own creation, but it's probably a mixture of a lot of other songs that I've came across. For example, when I'm walking on an edge looking over a deep drop, I usually play a mixture of Orchard of Mines, Inception and some random music that I came up with. I figured that when I do this, situations seem a lot more epic!!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:10 am    Post subject:

When I'm alone, I have conversations with myself. Not like schizophrenic conversations, but like, I'll talk myself through stuff. For example, if I'm alone and decide to make food, I'll be like, "Welcome to Madison Square Garden, where tonight, we are cooking for his Majesty _____ (my name goes there)."

"What do you feel like consuming tonight Sire?"

"Well, I've been waiting quite a while to eat something and I feel like I haven't given my body the attention it deserves. I had a game plan coming into today, however the opposition played some great defense and I just have to adjust."

And then, the rest of dinner making is accompanied with play by play.

I'm a weirdo. I can entertain myself for hours and hours by just screwing around.

Oh, and I purposely say things to myself where I could respond by yelling "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!"
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:37 am    Post subject:

wash my hands after I go to the bathroom

Swift
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:43 am    Post subject:

When I take a piss I flush the toilet before i'm done pissing to try to finish pissing the exact same time the water flushes down completely to the bottom.

I also have this weird habit of putting my earlobe into my ear cause it feels so good for some reason.
George the Greek
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:20 am    Post subject:

I play female characters in RPG's. Or, when I play males, I always name them George and make them look like me.

matrixskillz wrote:
everybody steals moves from everybody
I call that Basketball Communism.
angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:11 am    Post subject:

I steal free (bleep). It's fun.

If I'm at a fast food restaurant, I'll load up on napkins and throw them in my desk. Very useful, how many times have you needed to clean something and not have a paper towel around?

If I'm at the supermarket, I'll load up on the plastic bags that you place your groceries in. Perfect for street cleanup after your dog does his number.

If I'm on travel... yes, I'm one of those bastards who takes towels. I'm picky though, I'll only take a towel if it is high quality and if it is fun to steal. I'll walk over to a maid's tray and take a couple. If I get caught I just say I need more. Hell, I got my mother-in-law to do the same. She saw the big grin on my face and thought it was funny, and did the same. It was probably the first thing she ever ripped off in her entire life.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:35 am    Post subject:

angrypuppy wrote:
I steal free (bleep). It's fun.

If I'm at a fast food restaurant, I'll load up on napkins and throw them in my desk. Very useful, how many times have you needed to clean something and not have a paper towel around?

If I'm at the supermarket, I'll load up on the plastic bags that you place your groceries in. Perfect for street cleanup after your dog does his number.

If I'm on travel... yes, I'm one of those bastards who takes towels. I'm picky though, I'll only take a towel if it is high quality and if it is fun to steal. I'll walk over to a maid's tray and take a couple. If I get caught I just say I need more. Hell, I got my mother-in-law to do the same. She saw the big grin on my face and thought it was funny, and did the same. It was probably the first thing she ever ripped off in her entire life.

Oh, no doubt, I am a son of a (bleep) when it comes to free stuff. Like a restaurant that has moist towelettes available?

Ohhellnaw.jpg

Are you kidding me? These are invaluable. Someone's going to have to come restock the area because I've just looted the entire amount, guilt-free.

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:44 am    Post subject:

After taking a dump, before flushing, I rise and look at the poo. I inspect it for little clues as to what meal I am currently on. Corn makes an excellent book mark.
Gimme_the_rock
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Looking outta the window, watching the asphalt grow ...

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:51 am    Post subject:

onepinoyboy8 wrote:
whenever i pass a doorway, i always slap or grab the top of it and pretend im dunking

Me too, brother man.

I will also lay up a graceful finger roll and put the baby to beddie bye.
Gimme_the_rock
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:52 am    Post subject:

lakerforever24 wrote:
i rub my feet while i sleep. i do not know why

An ex-girlfriend pointed out that the moment I wake, I rub my feet. At which point, it was instantly: "Game On!"
Gimme_the_rock
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:56 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Have a supply of baby wipes at work for when I have to deuce. In the past 10 or so years I have probably "converted" about 25-30 people.

Me too. Once you convert, you really can't go back.

Quote:
When I still had my outdoor hoop in the backyard, I would have to go out and throw down a dunk whenever the Lakers lost a game, just to relieve some of my anger.

There was a branch I could never reach as a kid in my backyard. When the Lakers were swept by the KJ-led Suns in the '90 playoffs, I was so angry that I went back there and leaped and leaped and leaped until I finally grabbed hold with both hands and hung onto it like I was Shaq'ing Chris Dudley, a 10-second-long primal scream released. It took me about 40 - 50 attempts.
Gimme_the_rock
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:58 am    Post subject:

KobeRe-Loaded wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
I take deep whiffs of my own farts. Like the smellier the more gratifying.

I am sure 90% of all males do this

Nah, the special ones are the ones that make you keep sniffing in disbelief because there's NO WAY something so foul came out of you.
SP_Fever
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:58 am    Post subject:

MANLIEST THREAD IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE.

I play games with my eye floaters, I try to focus one one of them because its so hard to focus on it directly!
Phil Jackson (June 17th, 2009):"What was our model of this team? The Ring, the ring, that was the model. Its not just this band of gold, its the circle that's made a bond between all of these players, a great love for one another, its a great feeling."
SilverBullet
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:13 am    Post subject:

I have a sister.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7
Jump to: