THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1802, 1803, 1804 ... 3671, 3672, 3673  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PartyMan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:21 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
PartyMan wrote:
Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
PartyMan wrote:
All fear mongering to push an agenda. These poor kids who shouldn’t be worrying about this are being used as political tools.

Who benefits from the climate change fear agenda?

#1 concern for millennials=climate change.

Politicians with higher priorities on climate change=millennial votes=power.

Plus my concern with the fact children should not be concerned with adult issues.

I really don’t think I’m saying anything controversial here.
It’s not like I’m saying climate change is fake news.

Yeah, I guess you'e right. The last thing we should be doing is teaching our kids how to become adults.

See you are very snarky with your sarcasm.

That’s not at all what I’m saying. Of course you raise your kids to become good adults, but a 7 year old shouldn’t be learning this stuff. My original post said once they are in High School, teenagers, not children. 1st graders can’t and shouldn’t have to grasp a concept like this.

Being a kid should be, if you’re fortunate, the one time you don’t gotta worry about anything in life. Why is this such an odd idea?
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:16 am    Post subject:

PartyMan wrote:

That’s not at all what I’m saying. Of course you raise your kids to become good adults, but a 7 year old shouldn’t be learning this stuff.

My original post said once they are in High School, teenagers, not children. 1st graders can’t and shouldn’t have to grasp a concept like this.

Being a kid should be, if you’re fortunate, the one time you don’t gotta worry about anything in life. Why is this such an odd idea?

I disagree. There are 16 year-olds who do things like coal rolling

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=coal+rollers+truck

By then, it's too late. Not that a chapter or two per year on climate change would've necessarily kept all of these kids from becoming dumb rubes like their rube parents, but basic environmentalism is already a part of the curriculum anyway. Going from "don't pollute, please recycle" to "this is what's going to happen if we keep polluting at our current rate" would cost 0% childhood innocence. We teach them not to talk to strangers (rape and possible death), not to cross the street without looking both ways (death), to always buckle their seatbelts (death). Is climate change more adult than those things?
PartyMan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:23 am    Post subject:

PartyMan wrote:

That’s not at all what I’m saying. Of course you raise your kids to become good adults, but a 7 year old shouldn’t be learning this stuff.

My original post said once they are in High School, teenagers, not children. 1st graders can’t and shouldn’t have to grasp a concept like this.

By then, it's too late. Not that a chapter or two per year on climate change would've necessarily kept all of these kids from becoming dumb rubes like their rube parents, but basic environmentalism is already a part of the curriculum anyway. Going from "don't pollute, please recycle" to "this is what's going to happen if we keep polluting at our current rate" would cost 0% childhood innocence. We teach them not to talk to strangers (rape and possible death), not to cross the street without looking both ways (death), to always buckle their seatbelts (death). Is climate change more adult than those things?

First I appreciate having a discussion with you where we don’t see things the same way without being condescending and sarcastic.

You see all these school strikes going on and I don’t believe the younger ones even grasp what they are protesting. Holding up signs about how we’ve ruined their future. Too young to be that cynical. They’re being used to push politics because kids will tug on the heart strings of the decent people out there.

It is not more adult, but those are threats that could take you at any minute. You HAVE to teach those things. Climate change ain’t gonna take your kid away from you tomorrow. To me, it’s as simple as an unnecessary worry to place on a kid, you see it as necessary to protect the earth.

Let the kids face adversity in school, in sports, with bullies etc. Don’t place the burden of saving the planet on their shoulders.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:37 am    Post subject:

[Deleted rant about both sides-ism]

Last edited by kikanga on Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:17 am; edited 5 times in total
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:54 am    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:11 am    Post subject:

PartyMan wrote:
PartyMan wrote:

First I appreciate having a discussion with you where we don’t see things the same way without being condescending and sarcastic.

Likewise, fellow American.

Quote:
You see all these school strikes going on and I don’t believe the younger ones even grasp what they are protesting. Holding up signs about how we’ve ruined their future. Too young to be that cynical. They’re being used to push politics because kids will tug on the heart strings of the decent people out there.

That's a reasonable perspective, but let me ask you how you feel about the pledge of allegiance...? The civil war? Racial segregation? Native American genocide? These are all present in k-6 curriculum. Some schools teach about the Jewish holocaust as early as 3rd grade. From your perspective, one might argue that the politics of nationalism, racism, equality, and tolerance are too sophisticated for kids in that age group to be able to grasp. Are those being pushed upon them?

Quote:
It is not more adult, but those are threats that could take you at any minute. You HAVE to teach those things. Climate change ain’t gonna take your kid away from you tomorrow. To me, it’s as simple as an unnecessary worry to place on a kid, you see it as necessary to protect the earth.

Fair enough. My counter-argument would be that basic survival of possible, immediate perils can be taught alongside the mitigation of inevitable, ambient, ecological consequences, because both ideas are necessary.

Quote:
Let the kids face adversity in school, in sports, with bullies etc. Don’t place the burden of saving the planet on their shoulders.

That would be teaching them that the part they play in society is inconsequential, which makes whatever they learn from their battles in sports or in encounters with bullies utterly meaningless. "The burden of saving the planet is on your shoulders" is the basis of social studies. But to meet you in the middle, I think that this can be taught without using such heavy-handed sanctimony.
PartyMan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:38 am    Post subject:

Huey:

You bring up an interesting point about the history, didn’t see that perspective. I’d have to think about it more.

Other than that, I’ve said my peace on the topic. Let kids be kids.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:30 am    Post subject:

PartyMan wrote:
Huey:

You bring up an interesting point about the history, didn’t see that perspective. I’d have to think about it more.

Other than that, I’ve said my peace on the topic. Let kids be kids.

Godspeed, countryman.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:07 am    Post subject:

PartyMan wrote:
PartyMan wrote:
All fear mongering to push an agenda. These poor kids who shouldn’t be worrying about this are being used as political tools.

Plus my concern with the fact children should not be concerned with adult issues.

I really don’t think I’m saying anything controversial here. It’s not like I’m saying climate change is fake news.

You mean like when school children have to practice live-shooter drills and think about how they can avoid being gunned down if a mass shooter with an AR-15 enters their school?
ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:54 am    Post subject:

you have been awarded one yike

by the federal bureau of yikes

What a great post!
ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:05 am    Post subject:

PartyMan wrote:

I really don’t think I’m saying anything controversial here. It’s not like I’m saying climate change is fake news.

Wouldn't a greater concern be for the adult generations who are shamelessly and recklessly (bleep) up the world that the younger generation will have to live in?

Also, as has been stated in other ways, some people seem to be born adults while other never grow up. One rule on how a certain age should behave cannot apply to everyone.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:38 am    Post subject:

PartyMan wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
PartyMan wrote:
PartyMan wrote:

I really don’t think I’m saying anything controversial here.
It’s not like I’m saying climate change is fake news.

Yeah, I guess you'e right. The last thing we should be doing is teaching our kids how to become adults.

See you are very snarky with your sarcasm.

That’s not at all what I’m saying. Of course you raise your kids to become good adults, but a 7 year old shouldn’t be learning this stuff. My original post said once they are in High School, teenagers, not children. 1st graders can’t and shouldn’t have to grasp a concept like this.

I already replied with a lengthy post of substance devoid of "snark" which you conveniently ignored.

You continue with this intellectual fallacy that teaching climate change in school is strictly an act of stress inducing gloom and doom. Nothing could be further from the truth, as that article points out, but you ignore all that and zero in on one tiny piece of wording that you continually misrepresent.

Teaching about the effects of climate change is a productive and appropriate message because it is not done in the manner you claim - simply scaring kids that their future is doomed. Teaching about climate change goes hand in hand with teaching kids about the ways to reduce our environmental impact as a society and instill upon them the precious nature of the planet they are inheriting. That's is a proactive and empowering message that gives them hope for a better future, not one that is about fear and despair.

As CL pointed out, as a society, we are apparently perfectly fine with addressing the fact that our children are legitimately terrified of school shootings by forcing them to do active shooter drills at an extremely early age. Talk about gloom and doom. The message there is "kids, there's nothing to be done about this very real threat to you. So all we can do is instruct you how the block the door and cower under your desks and hope that's enough to protect you."

Your appeal to protect young minds and innocence would be taken with more sympathy if you were not clearly cherry-picking and misrepresenting one specific thing in order to do so.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:22 am    Post subject:

Wind Of Change - Scorpions

This song was omnipresent after Berlin Wall and Tienamin Square etc.

I follow the Moskva
Down to Gorky Park
Listening to the wind of change
An August summer night
Soldiers passing by

The world is closing in
Did you ever think
That we could be so close, like brothers
The future's in the air
I can feel it everywhere
Blowing with the wind of change

Take me to the magic of the moment
On a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow dream away
in the wind of change

Walking down the street
Distant memories
Are buried in the past forever
I follow the Moskva
Down to Gorky Park

On a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow share their dreams
With you and me
On a glory night
in the wind of change

The wind of change
Blows straight into the face of time
Like a stormwind that will ring the freedom bell
For peace of mind
Let your balalaika sing
What my guitar wants to say

On a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow share their dreams
With you and me
On a glory night
in the wind of change
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:27 pm    Post subject:

Can't wait for Schiff to tell Devin Nunes to GFH.

It's gonna be a comedy Central roast

How can we get rid of scum like
Nunes and Jim "I look the other way while children get molested" Jordan

Nunes has created a witness list Republicans plan to call for the Impeachment Inquiry they're no part of

And Nunes thinks he can demand Schiff testify behind closed doors

Clown show and all treasonous cowards
ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:47 am    Post subject:

Did Bolton release the funding to Ukraine of his own accord?

Quote:
What they didn’t know, according to one of the people, was that shortly before Sept. 9, Bolton had relayed a message to the State Department that the funding could go ahead. It’s not clear whether Bolton, who resigned from the job a week later, did so with Trump’s approval.

Bolton’s handling of the funding struck officials in the White House as violating protocol and caught Mulvaney by surprise, according to another person familiar with the matter.
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:32 pm    Post subject:

NY Times/Siena polls:

North Carolina: Biden up by 12 over Warren
Michigan: Biden up by 9 over Warren
Arizona: Biden up by 8 over Sanders
Florida: Biden up by 8 over Warren
Wisconsin: Warren up by 2 over Biden
Pennsylvania: Biden up by 12 over Warren

National poll by The Hill:

Biden 26
Warren 15
Sanders 14
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:15 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
kikanga wrote:
And of course the elephant in the room is our current President and the generation that voted him in and still supports him.

The elephant in the room? It's the stereotype in the room. I'm not going to get into politics (or 5G) in this thread, but you're making the same mistake as so many others. You're conflating a "generation" of people with some particular viewpoint you don't like. Trump did win the majority of the baby boom vote (age 50 and up), but it was something like 53%-45%, as opposed to the sort of margin you imagine it to be. In other words, almost half of the 50+ demographic did not vote for Trump and does not support him now. Trump won the 40-49 demographic, too, and that is not the baby boom. He drew close to 35-40% of the vote from millennials. If anything, it was the millennials who didn't vote who put Trump in the White House (though we should always remember that Trump did not win the popular vote).

So we have angry millennials shaking their fists at older people who voted for a President they didn't like. Where have I heard that story before? Oh, yeah, it was all of the baby boomers who were pissed about Nixon back in the day. In the words of David Byrne, same as it ever was, same as it ever was.

I did over generalize. And that's why I edited that comment right away to this:

kikanga wrote:
And of course the elephant in the room is our current President and the generation that majorly contributed to voting him in and still support him.

Link to relevant data:
https://www.people-press.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2018/08/2-12.png

and

Quote:
The median age of Fox News viewers is 65.

According to Nielsen ratings, the median age of Fox’s audience was 66 in 2016.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/how-old-is-the-average-fox-news-viewer-in-america.html/

If the edit, the link (please notice the electorate figure and the trend between age demographics), and the quote I posted doesn't address your issue with my comment. Please let me know. I'd love to continue the conversation.

I found myself agreeing with you in a thread recently so I'd love your input.
ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:32 am    Post subject:

Moved from the boomer discussion

ribeye wrote:
adkindo wrote:
ribeye wrote:
adkindo wrote:

This generation came home to great fan fare after winning the final great war, and positioning America in a position of extreme strength on the world stage. They deserved every bit of the love from the nation as they sacrificed greatly. They quickly began to pay themselves via mass expansions of public and private entitlements and benefits. The problem is they had calculators and knew they were rewarding themselves at levels that could not be sustained, thus became the first generation to literally steal from their children and grandchildren to enrich their life experience.

What generation are you talking about? The Silent Generation or the Greatest Generation? I'm a Boomer and don't feel the previous generations stole from me. I feel we were given an opportunity that no generation has had.

This does not mean that there is not some truth to what you say, at least in a general sense. Since about 1980, all of the older generations have demanded to pay less to the government, which means the younger generations will have to pay for the the inflated lifestyles the older generations were afforded as a result of all the debt.

because Boomers continued the benefits which required them to steal more from future generations. Post WWII, massive government entitlements were established and pensions were set up in both the private and public sectors that clearly relied on future generations to fund. My issue is not about the current partisan debate about government entitlements being good or bad....but the fact that they knew at the time they could not be sustained over future generations. Math was alive and well then. They knew these entitlements would run dry, but they moved forward with them anyway because they knew they would get theirs.

How many pension funds are healthy today (of the 5% of so that are still in effect)? Which governmental entitlement program is not on the brink of bankruptcy? That generation worked (often with only one household income) into their early 60's, bought an RV and traveled the country while visiting the grandkids and Club Med's...and continued getting checks from their company funded pensions and government entitlement programs. That is just not the reality for many "boomers" and it will be less so for GenX'ers as these generations have mostly lost company funded retirements, are working multiple household incomes sometimes into their 70's because they do not have a choice if they wish to maintain their current lifestyle....and GenY who is funding the final days of these programs are not even counting on the entitlements and benefits to be available to them.

It was a Ponzi scheme from the beginning and the Greatest Generation were the Bernie Madoff's.

This is wrong from start to finish but this is not the appropriate place for political discussion.

First, pensions were given, in part, in lieu of salary. No one stole anything.

Second, are you talking about the government entitlements like Social Security and Medicare? These are not entitlements; these are earned
benefits.

Third, yes there was math but who had the numbers to apply the math? I certainly did not and I'm going to speculate that neither did 99.9+% of the population. I don't even remember pension solvency being much of, if any, an issue until maybe 20 years ago or so.

Fourth, you are correct that pensions may not be the reality for subsequent generations. This has many factors, not the least of which includes companies paying their CEO's and shareholders at the expense of their employees.

Fifth, the earned income programs are not going bankrupt. This is a Republican scare tactic. There will be some funding inadequacies (nothing close to insolvency or on the brink of bankruptcy as you put it), but these are easily solved. These programs are not Ponzi schemes (you should look up the term before parroting talking points): They are insurance programs. I will add, they are extremely popular with ALL generations.

What you are trying to do is break this up into generations. It can't be done. Every generation has its good guys and bad guys. Every generation has a party for the people that tries to provide an equal opportunity for all, and one who caters to the plutocrats--who really are calling the shots.

Last edited by ribeye on Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:52 am    Post subject:

There's little difference in cable news viewer's age by networks, at least as far at the two most polarizing ones.

"According to Nielsen, CNN’s audience averages a spry 59 during prime time and 61 for the total viewing day. Viewers at Fox, which is part of 21st Century Fox, and Comcast’s MSNBC both average 66 during prime time and 65 for the total day, according to Nielsen."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonathanberr/2018/03/02/has-cnn-discovered-the-fountain-of-youth-in-cable-news/#706d78cd6a7a

They're boasting about Tapper being the "Fountain of Youth and he has to spray gray into his hair.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:00 am    Post subject:

ribeye wrote:

ribeye wrote:
adkindo wrote:
ribeye wrote:
adkindo wrote:

This generation came home to great fan fare after winning the final great war, and positioning America in a position of extreme strength on the world stage. They deserved every bit of the love from the nation as they sacrificed greatly. They quickly began to pay themselves via mass expansions of public and private entitlements and benefits. The problem is they had calculators and knew they were rewarding themselves at levels that could not be sustained, thus became the first generation to literally steal from their children and grandchildren to enrich their life experience.

What generation are you talking about? The Silent Generation or the Greatest Generation? I'm a Boomer and don't feel the previous generations stole from me. I feel we were given an opportunity that no generation has had.

This does not mean that there is not some truth to what you say, at least in a general sense. Since about 1980, all of the older generations have demanded to pay less to the government, which means the younger generations will have to pay for the the inflated lifestyles the older generations were afforded as a result of all the debt.

because Boomers continued the benefits which required them to steal more from future generations. Post WWII, massive government entitlements were established and pensions were set up in both the private and public sectors that clearly relied on future generations to fund. My issue is not about the current partisan debate about government entitlements being good or bad....but the fact that they knew at the time they could not be sustained over future generations. Math was alive and well then. They knew these entitlements would run dry, but they moved forward with them anyway because they knew they would get theirs.

How many pension funds are healthy today (of the 5% of so that are still in effect)? Which governmental entitlement program is not on the brink of bankruptcy? That generation worked (often with only one household income) into their early 60's, bought an RV and traveled the country while visiting the grandkids and Club Med's...and continued getting checks from their company funded pensions and government entitlement programs. That is just not the reality for many "boomers" and it will be less so for GenX'ers as these generations have mostly lost company funded retirements, are working multiple household incomes sometimes into their 70's because they do not have a choice if they wish to maintain their current lifestyle....and GenY who is funding the final days of these programs are not even counting on the entitlements and benefits to be available to them.

It was a Ponzi scheme from the beginning and the Greatest Generation were the Bernie Madoff's.

This is wrong from start to finish but this is not the appropriate place for political discussion.

Second, are you talking about the government entitlements like Social Security and Medicare? These are not entitlements; these are earned
benefits.

Third, yes there was math but who had the numbers to apply the math? I certainly did not and I'm going to speculate that neither did 99.9+% of the population. I don't even remember pension solvency being much of, if any, an issue until maybe 20 years ago or so.

Fourth, you are correct that pensions may not be the reality for subsequent generations. This has many factors, not the least of which includes companies paying their CEO's and shareholders at the expense of their employees.

Fifth, the earned income programs are not going bankrupt. This is a Republican scare tactic. There will be some funding inadequacies (nothing close to insolvency or on the brink of bankruptcy as you put it), but these are easily solved. These programs are not Ponzi schemes (you should look up the term before parroting talking points): They are insurance programs. I will add, they are extremely popular with ALL generations.

What you are trying to do is break this up into generations. It can't be done. Every generation has its good guys and bad guys. Every generation has a party for the people that tries to provide an equal opportunity for all, and one who caters to the plutocrats--who really are calling the shots.

I agree with most of that. You can almost never take a broad group and posit something that is true of all of them. But you can find things that are generally true of many of them, to the point where it becomes a useful point. Take the boomer generation. It has a broad range of types of people in it, with all different viewpoints. But it is also one of the largest generations, and given its unique place in history, and the propensity of its membership to adhere to certain policies over time, has had a ton to do with our reduced taxes and our spending priorities.
ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:01 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
ribeye wrote:

ribeye wrote:
adkindo wrote:
ribeye wrote:
adkindo wrote:

benefits.

I agree with most of that. You can almost never take a broad group and posit something that is true of all of them. But you can find things that are generally true of many of them, to the point where it becomes a useful point. Take the boomer generation. It has a broad range of types of people in it, with all different viewpoints. But it is also one of the largest generations, and given its unique place in history, and the propensity of its membership to adhere to certain policies over time, has had a ton to do with our reduced taxes and our spending priorities.

Reduced taxes came from Jack Kemp, Arthur Laffer, Howard Jarvis, Paul Gann, Jude Wanninski, and ultimately employed by Ronald Reagan. NONE of these guys were baby boomers. I'm not sure which spending priorities you are speaking of but our earned benefits programs, which consumes a giant share of our spending, originated with FDR and was improved by Nixon. Civil Rights spending and much of our safety net spending, originated with Johnson. None of these guys were baby boomers either. Military spending, another huge share of our spending, has gone up and down over time, typically associated with our wars, but peacetime defense spending had a decent hit under Reagan, tapered off under Clinton (BB) increased under Bush43 (BB) for his asinine war, tapered off under Obama (BB) and has increased a bit under Trump. I don't see this to be a boomer problem but an American one.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:50 am    Post subject:

Tulsi Gabbard’s Lawyers Accuse Hillary Clinton Of Defamation For Russia Remarks

-The Democratic presidential contender’s lawyers demanded that Clinton issue a retraction for calling an unnamed candidate “the favorite of the Russians.”

Interesting that Tulsi just assumes Clinton was referencing her.

As Willie Shakes wrote, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
focus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:45 pm    Post subject:

Chuck Todd is just ridiculous pushing Bloomberg. Every utterance met with skepticism from the rest on the panel.

https://twitter.com/OsitaNwanevu/status/1192812812055252998

Inside the beltway bubble.
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:02 pm    Post subject:

focus wrote:
Chuck Todd is just ridiculous pushing Bloomberg. Every utterance met with skepticism from the rest on the panel.

I think he broke the original story.

Chuck Todd's shtick basically is that both sides are equally bad. And someone reasonable has to step in to bring back sanity. Of course, he's full of (bleep), but the people at NBC seem to like him, since they once promoted him from a Steve Kornacki-type numbers guy to the Political Director of NBC within a short period of time. He has also ruined Meet The Press and he hosts the worst show on MSNBC as well.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:11 pm    Post subject:

Wilt wrote:
focus wrote:

I think he broke the original story.

Chuck Todd's shtick basically is that both sides are equally bad. And someone reasonable has to step in to bring back sanity. Of course, he's full of (bleep), but the people at NBC seem to like him, since they once promoted him from a Steve Kornacki-type numbers guy to the Political Director of NBC within a short period of time. He has also ruined Meet The Press and he hosts the worst show on MSNBC as well.

I believe the word you're looking for is hack.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1802, 1803, 1804 ... 3671, 3672, 3673  Next
Page 1803 of 3673
Jump to: