THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2837, 2838, 2839 ... 3683, 3684, 3685  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:18 pm    Post subject:

GSA starting transition is a step forward. Biden will finally have the needed resources to combat COVID-19.

Trump's concession is a slight shock. I knew he had to sooner or later. He didn't take as much credit for the start of the transition as I thought he would. I wonder who finally convinced him and what did they use as a reason?

Quote:
Media
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Quote:
51m
...fight, and I believe we will prevail! Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same.
Show this thread
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Quote:
51m
I want to thank Emily Murphy at GSA for her steadfast dedication and loyalty to our Country. She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA. Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good...

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:19 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
Looks like being the National butt of the joke has finally gotten to King Naranja. Reports are that he not only signed off on the transition, but has also signed off on "Updates" to the personal residence at Mar-Lago and the Secret Service is accepting apps from those interested in transferring to Palm Beach.

Quote:
President Donald Trump is upset with how his legal team has handled his challenges to the election, according to NBC News.

Trump is worried that they are "fools that are making him look bad," one official told NBC.

He also reportedly complained about Rudy Giuliani's appearance at a news conference last week

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-is-reportedly-worried-that-his-legal-team-is-made-up-of-fools-that-are-making-him-look-bad/ar-BB1bifSk?li=BBnbcA1

Yeah, that's all that's making you look bad Donnie. You ARE bad you (bleep)!
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:37 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
GSA starting transition is a step forward. Biden will finally have the needed resources to combat COVID-19.

Trump's concession is a slight shock. I knew he had to sooner or later. He didn't take as much credit for the start of the transition as I thought he would. I wonder who finally convinced him and what did they use as a reason?

Quote:
Media
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Quote:
51m
...fight, and I believe we will prevail! Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same.
Show this thread
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Quote:
51m
I want to thank Emily Murphy at GSA for her steadfast dedication and loyalty to our Country. She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA. Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good...

He didn't concede. He's just merely agreed to allow the transition process to start. But he is still pushing forward with his efforts to overturn the election results and saying he will be successful.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:04 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Quote:
Media
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Quote:
51m
Show this thread
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Quote:
51m

He didn't concede. He's just merely agreed to allow the transition process to start. But he is still pushing forward with his efforts to overturn the election results and saying he will be successful.

I mean concede to allowing the transition to begin. His tweet says he's going to continue to fight.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:06 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Quote:
Media
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Quote:
51m
Show this thread
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Quote:
51m

I mean concede to allowing the transition to begin. He's been standing in the way. His tweet says he's going to continue to fight. His excuse doesn't fly.

trmiv
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:40 pm    Post subject:

He will never concede we all know that. But the transition will happen regardless of him conceding or not and January 20th at noon Joe Biden will be the 46th president.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:41 pm    Post subject:

It doesn't matter if Trump concedes; he's out on January 20th, regardless.

F*#k him and his concession (or lack thereof).

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:10 pm    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
It doesn't matter if Trump concedes; he's out on January 20th, regardless.

F*#k him and his concession (or lack thereof).

Of course, we all know that. The only reason for the clarification about not conceding is to make it clear he has not done so so he doesn't get credit for appearing to do the right and honorable thing, something he is entirely incapable of.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:30 pm    Post subject:

trmiv wrote:
He will never concede we all know that. But the transition will happen regardless of him conceding or not and January 20th at noon Joe Biden will be the 46th president.

Yes, Biden will be the 46th president irregardless of what Trump says or does. That's a surety.

Him saying he's allowing the GSA to start the transition is Trump's way of implying he's doing the right thing and taking some credit. He has to make everything about him.

Last edited by jodeke on Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:52 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
The only reason for the clarification about not conceding is to make it clear he has not done so so he doesn't get credit for appearing to do the right and honorable thing, something he is entirely incapable of.

To those of us not in his base, nothing Trump does, to give an optic of honor, will work. We see his egotism and narcissism.

Trump is a very wretched, insecure, obtuse, and odious d!qkhead.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:12 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

Quote:
Media
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Quote:
51m
Show this thread
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Quote:
51m

Seems like around 100 top donors said concede or no help in Georgia senate races...
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:14 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Karine Jean-Pierre @K_JeanPierre

Word of the day: Ascertainment

Quote:
(((Sen.𝔾🏴‍☠️𝕝𝕕𝕞𝕒𝕟/EliteStrikeForce))) @NotAbouThatBase

Say it with me
@GSAEmily

: my **ASS is **CERTAIN what voters **MEANT.

DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:18 pm    Post subject:

Read Emily Murphy’s whiney letter to Biden and Trump’s tweets above. She claims no pressure from the White House while he is saying he recommended the transition be done. Lol.
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:24 pm    Post subject:

Compare the letter W's GSA sent to Obama to the one Miss Whiny-pants sent to Biden

https://twitter.com/JohnMitnick/status/1331055524394262528
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:25 pm    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
Read Emily Murphy’s whiney letter to Biden and Trump’s tweets above. She claims no pressure from the White House while he is saying he recommended the transition be done. Lol.

Everything is lies on top lies and lying in failed attempts to hide the lies with these people.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:33 pm    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:

Link to the letter. LINK

Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:35 pm    Post subject:

Someone must have told her that she was breaking the law by delaying the certification, so she had to make it appear as some independent action. Trump still made sure to throw her under the bus.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:44 pm    Post subject:

Wilt wrote:
Someone must have told her that she was breaking the law by delaying the certification, so she had to make it appear as some independent action. Trump still made sure to throw her under the bus.

How many have been spared the Grey Hound wheels? Ivanka is the only one safe from tread marks.

Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:54 pm    Post subject:

I read on Twitter that Biden isn’t going to prosecute trump because he wants to bring nation together.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:06 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
I read on Twitter that Biden isn’t going to prosecute trump because he wants to bring nation together.

I read on Twitter that Tom Hanks eats babies.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:12 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:

Biden hopes to avoid divisive Trump investigations, preferring unity

Biden has told aides that he's concerned that investigations would divide the country but that he would leave decisions up to an independent Justice Department.

LINK

Last edited by jodeke on Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:12 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
I read on Twitter that Tom Hanks eats babies.

Did he get the idea from Wilson?
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:15 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Biden hopes to avoid divisive Trump investigations, preferring unity...

Theory and practice are two different realities, sometimes.
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:17 pm    Post subject:

Biden will have nothing to do with it, considering his Justice Department will be independent. And even if they don't prosecute Trump, New York state will make their decision independent from Biden's administration.
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:53 pm    Post subject:

I think Schwartzman from Blackstone, quietly, behind the scenes, broke trump into tiny little pieces.

He is sooo done.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2837, 2838, 2839 ... 3683, 3684, 3685  Next
Page 2838 of 3685
Jump to: