View previous topic :: View next topic  
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:29 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
defense wrote:
Man we talk about Lonzos shooting and Ingram is at .275 on threes

the problem is that the 3 is vast majority of Lonzo's offensive game....it is a very small part of Ingrams

Right but it has a great effect on the team dynamic. He needs to shoot and make more, so does Lonzo
kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:30 pm    Post subject:

defense wrote:
TMG wrote:
So Lebron didn't come here for basketball reasons yet is playing 10x better than the next guy...this is truly worrisome...that must mean our core just isn't that good if this is all they have to offer.

to be fair his salary is 10 times better

and they are doing everything he wants

lebron just robbed the lakers and the fans of $154 million. It's not even exciting or fun watching him play. All he does is mope and hang his head.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

venturalakersfan wrote:
TMG wrote:
So Lebron didn't come here for basketball reasons yet is playing 10x better than the next guy...this is truly worrisome...that must mean our core just isn't that good if this is all they have to offer.

The best of our core is a Net

yeah, but he was not a leader....not a guy that could ever lead his team into the playoffs
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

I’m sick of these (bleep)

Hire some help. Get rid of these (bleep)
Chad09
Star Player
Star Player

venturalakersfan wrote:
Activated!

Excited!
matrixskillz
Star Player
Star Player

TMG wrote:

The rest of them aren’t much better. Lonzo and McGee’s “music”, Lance’s “dancing”, Kuzma’s AppStore...they all would rather be Hollywood than win basketball games.

"I GOT WHEATIES!"
#savethekids
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:31 pm    Post subject:

The good news we only have a few more years of lebron and the stans will be gone at least.
aachan
Star Player
Star Player

Randle, Zubac and Lopez, I miss you.
LakerLogic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LBJ has been deactivated and the warranty is over.
kobe8One
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:32 pm    Post subject:

LakerLogic wrote:
Lonzo is the MVP but he's made of glass.

Yes, he is the summer league MVP, and made out of Charmin.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:32 pm    Post subject:

defense wrote:
TMG wrote:

what do you mean Everything he wants?

He might be getting paid more but thats not what im talking about...We dont have any legitimate talent on this team..Im high on Lonzo and Ingram but they haven't shown anything resembling elite potential. Games i have wathced Lebron put his teammates in positions to suceed they just cant convert open shots and gimmies. We should just trade him and im serious about that. People here dont want him and are willing to ignore Everything else just to bash on him..Might aswell trade him for something. Doesn't even have to be good just get rid of him and we can be back to where we were.
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:33 pm    Post subject:

LeBron isn’t the problem ..This is one of the goats we’re talking about

And Kobe’s my favorite player so don’t go there ..
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:34 pm    Post subject:

defense wrote:
adkindo wrote:
defense wrote:

the problem is that the 3 is vast majority of Lonzo's offensive game....it is a very small part of Ingrams

Right but it has a great effect on the team dynamic. He needs to shoot and make more, so does Lonzo

I don't know man...I love Ingram, but I am not close to trusting that 3 point shot.....I worry more volume is going to lead to many more 1 of 6 nights than 3 or 4 of 6 nights....at least this season.
matrixskillz
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:34 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
defense wrote:
TMG wrote:

He might be getting paid more but thats not what im talking about...We dont have any legitimate talent on this team..Im high on Lonzo and Ingram but they haven't shown anything resembling elite potential. Games i have wathced Lebron put his teammates in positions to suceed they just cant convert open shots and gimmies. We should just trade him and im serious about that. People here dont want him and are willing to ignore Everything else just to bash on him..Might aswell trade him for something. Doesn't even have to be good just get rid of him and we can be back to where we were.

14th place instead of 11th?

"I GOT WHEATIES!"
Runway8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:35 pm    Post subject:

What about this notion of "Playoff" Rondo? Does it technically have to be the playoffs? Critical MUST WIN games to get into the playoffs doesn't quite activate Playoff Rondo? What a load of crock.
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:35 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
defense wrote:
adkindo wrote:
defense wrote:

I don't know man...I love Ingram, but I am not close to trusting that 3 point shot.....I worry more volume is going to lead to many more 1 of 6 nights than 3 or 4 of 6 nights....at least this season.

It’s his mechanics. I promise he’ll never be a good shooter with that form.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:37 pm    Post subject:

LKA wrote:
LeBron isn’t the problem ..This is one of the goats we’re talking about

And Kobe’s my favorite player so don’t go there ..

is he the biggest problem...no, not close....but his absolute refusal to give any effort on most defensive possessions sure is not helping.

I do not think he is even 90% with that groin....most of what he is doing is from a stationary position. If that is true....he should just sit because we are not making the playoffs if he can not go full speed anyway.
JPaulK0n
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:37 pm    Post subject:

This team has to be the most unlikeable Lakers team. Team acts like they can flip the switch against bad teams whenever they want and think they are contenders, but they just stink. LeBron is a non-factor on defense. BI can't spot up. Kuz can't guard the interior or the perimeter. Rondo isn't needed and just takes the ball out of the scorers hands and cheats on defense every time. McGee stopped caring once Chandler started to shine and Zubac began eating away at his minutes. Hart can't stop fouling 3 point shooters. Lonzo isn't a scoring threat. KCP is just KCP. Lance is the best player for the other team each game. Chandler is a skeleton. Reggie B joined too late. This team is just annoying. Either be terrible or a real contender than this mediocre.
Rhazz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:38 pm    Post subject:

Can’t blame Bron for this one. This is a complete team loss. It seems like this team is either mentally weak or unprepared or both. I look at the Nets and yes they’re playing in the east but they’ve had a lot of injuries and they’re playing hard every single game. This team just looks like they’re playing an exhibition game most nights. It’s embarrassing.
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LKA wrote:
adkindo wrote:
defense wrote:
adkindo wrote:
defense wrote:

Except oddly he's shooting better than your idol Kobe Bryant from the field.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

matrixskillz wrote:
TMG wrote:
defense wrote:
TMG wrote:

14th place instead of 11th?

Yeah sure why not you know why? because then when we look like a D League team we wont have 1 guy to blame...Trade him for something decent and we wont have any expectations. As i said..Lebron cant save this mess nobody can it's impossible...And i dont trust in Magic or Pelinka to hit it big come offseason...Trade him and fire everybody in managment along with Luke and rebuild in a legitimate way. Everybody follows the same Blueprint except us we must have the most stunted people running this franchise.
troy
Star Player
Star Player

At some point, there's going to be an implosion. Lebron is probably going to voice his frustration in a way that is going to get some attention. This whole thing is a timebomb about to explode.
The God Particle
Star Player
Star Player

Runway8 wrote:
What about this notion of "Playoff" Rondo? Does it technically have to be the playoffs? Critical MUST WIN games to get into the playoffs doesn't quite activate Playoff Rondo? What a load of crock.

Guy was moved to the bench (which I still don't understand). I get that they're trying to surround LBJ by shooters and making him the starting PG, but LBJ just doesn't have it the gas in the tank anymore to be the primary PG on this team.

When they traded for Bullock, I was calling for Kuzma to be our super 6th man.

Even Rondo's body language is indicative of the fact that he doesn't like that move.
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:39 pm    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
LKA wrote:
adkindo wrote:
defense wrote:
adkindo wrote:
defense wrote:

Except oddly he's shooting better than your idol Kobe Bryant from the field.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:40 pm    Post subject:

troy wrote:
At some point, there's going to be an implosion. Lebron is probably going to voice his frustration in a way that is going to get some attention. This whole thing is a timebomb about to explode.

How is Luke still the Lakers coach bro?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 31 of 34
Jump to: