James Worthy: “Rondo is a detrimental to his team tonight”
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mamba Mentality
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:15 am    Post subject:

HAPPY BDAY BIG GAME!!
ZeroDark30_
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:14 am    Post subject:

Rondo has been playing poorly since that Boston game winner. Never thought it was a good idea to bench him right after. He’s checked out. I blame Luke for that decision. But it just proves that many guys still haven’t put their egos aside no matter what they say.
The God Particle
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:14 pm    Post subject:

The God Particle wrote:
LakerLanny wrote:
Rondo is going through a bad stretch, but I still have complete confidence in him personally.

I am having a hard time putting my finger on the problem of this team, but getting pushed around inside every game isn't helping for sure.

The overall defensive effort, awareness, scheme, hustle, focus....whatever you want to call it, simply isn't there.

Rondo has proven time and time again, in every team he's been with, that he can handle the responsibility. He elevates his game the minute all the chips are on the table. He did it in Chicago and he did it last year in NO.

With no other PG on this team, we have him coming off the bench and marginalizing his ability. As it is, Luke has already shortened the bench's minutes, so it means even less minutes for Rondo.

It's obvious to me in his body language and effort that he's not happy with the decision to move him to the bench, specially with Lonzo hurt.

Luke is misusing him badly, and Rondo knows it.

Thanks Rondo for making me look good!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: