Television: New Shows, new seasons, new characters, etc.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 110, 111, 112  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:57 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:
When does season 6, the last season of Better Call Saul, begin? I'm finishing season 5 now (all 5 seasons re-watch)I wanna be fresh when season 6 starts.

It's slated for early next year, but that has probably changed after Bob's heart attack.

Rhea Seehorn has, for lack of a better term, looking for one, a rustic beauty. Her facial formation isn't in a Liz Taylor, Angelina Jolie fashion. Her figure isn't an hourglass, it's caressive. She's not beautiful, she's very attractive. Help me out.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:44 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
governator wrote:
Let's see how funny this Silicon Valley is

It starts strong, but eventually just gets redundant.

That sucks, the first episode looks promising. Waiting for the new season of succession then
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:18 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:
When does season 6, the last season of Better Call Saul, begin? I'm finishing season 5 now (all 5 seasons re-watch)I wanna be fresh when season 6 starts.

It's slated for early next year, but that has probably changed after Bob's heart attack.

Rhea Seehorn has, for lack of a better term, looking for one, a rustic beauty. Her facial formation isn't in a Liz Taylor, Angelina Jolie fashion. Her figure isn't an hourglass, it's caressive. She's not beautiful, she's very attractive. Help me out.

shes hot. Nothing to explain. The way she carries herself on screen is something.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:00 am    Post subject:

I'm binging on Ted Lasso. So far, so good.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:02 am    Post subject:

I watched Only Murders in the Building last night (Steve Martin, Martin Short, Selena Gomez). Really enjoyed it. The three stars play neighbors in a Manhattan apartment building who are all true crime buffs who join forces to investigate an apparent suicide in their building. I mean you can't go wrong with a Martin/Short combo and one episode in that's holding true.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:36 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

No matter what episode you are on....it only gets better.

What is the general thoughts on Juno Temple? I do not find her super attractive...with the exception of on Ted Lasso. Is it just her personality/character on the show that makes her hot?
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:42 am    Post subject:

Finished up the Netflix series Titletown High. It is similar to Last Chance U, but it focuses on powerhouse Valdosta High School in South Georgia. It is not as good as Last Chance U.....the football parts are solid through the season, but they include way too much cringe worthy high school drama.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:56 am    Post subject:

Nobody has checked out Heels on Starz yet? It is worth checking out....two brothers trying to run their late fathers small regional Georgia wrestling promotion. Stephen Amell from the show Arrow stars in it with Alexander Ludwig from Vikings.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:01 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
jodeke wrote:

What is the general thoughts on Juno Temple? I do not find her super attractive...with the exception of on Ted Lasso. Is it just her personality/character on the show that makes her hot?

shes really cute. I looked at her IG after you asked. However I find something attractive about most.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:47 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
adkindo wrote:
jodeke wrote:

shes really cute. I looked at her IG after you asked. However I find something attractive about most.

Loved her in Killer Joe.

I've caught up on Ted Lasso. I'm liking the hell out of it. Thanks for the heads up guys and girls.

Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:54 pm    Post subject:

Anyone watching "Only Murders in the Building" on Hulu?

Steve Martin and Martin Short sucked me in and it's a lot of fun after the first three episodes. It's moving to a weekly release for episodes 4-10.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:07 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:

Steve Martin and Martin Short sucked me in and it's a lot of fun after the first three episodes. It's moving to a weekly release for episodes 4-10.

I AM! I asked the same question earlier in the thread. I just finished watching episode 2 with my daughter, who is absolutely and proudly an all in True Crime fan. We’re having a blast. As I said before, you really can’t go wrong with those two. And as an aside, anyone who is a fan of them really should check out the special they did a couple of years ago; An Evening You Will Forget for the Rest of Your Life.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:55 am    Post subject:

Speaking of Hulu, I've been watching Nine Perfect Strangers on there and so far I really like it. They've done a good job with adapting books to mini-series.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:19 am    Post subject:

yeah, I watched the first 3 episodes
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:15 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:

You got me interested. I tried the ad free HJLU. After I watched the first episode it dawned on me to try my IPTV, it was there free. I watched all 3 episodes.

Relating to Ted Lasso. When will Ted and Rebecca meet?

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:54 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
adkindo wrote:

You got me interested. I tried the ad free HJLU. After I watched the first episode it dawned on me to try my IPTV, it was there free. I watched all 3 episodes.

I highly doubt they will. Ted and Rebecca are just too different, and while they have some things in common and a great chemistry as unlikely friends, they wouldn't make sense as a couple. It would be cheap and easy for them to have a "hook up" and for them to have an actual romance would be unrealistic. The show is better than that.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:24 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:
adkindo wrote:

I highly doubt they will. Ted and Rebecca are just too different, and while they have some things in common and a great chemistry as unlikely friends, they wouldn't make sense as a couple. It would be cheap and easy for them to have a "hook up" and for them to have an actual romance would be unrealistic. The show is better than that.

I think the same. However, unless I have it wrong during their last Bantr didn't Ted said they should meet?

loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:34 am    Post subject:

Are you all caught up, Jo? It isn’t Ted she’s talking to.

I agree with DMR that a Ted/Rebecca hookup would be cheap and forced. They have a great dynamic as friends.

I also agree about Roy Kent being the absolute best. I was worried this episode that they were gonna force him to be dumb just for the drama but they handled the resolution so well. Nate OTOH, I liked the direction but it seems like they pushed it too far at the end of the episode. I guess they wanted to show that Rebecca/Keely building his confidence for the restaurant is making him a monster but it just seems too big a change imo—especially after his conversation with Beard.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:51 am    Post subject:

loslakersss wrote:

I agree with DMR that a Ted/Rebecca hookup would be cheap and forced. They have a great dynamic as friends.

I also agree about Roy Kent being the absolute best. I was worried this episode that they were gonna force him to be dumb just for the drama but they handled the resolution so well. Nate OTOH, I liked the direction but it seems like they pushed it too far at the end of the episode. I guess they wanted to show that Rebecca/Keely building his confidence for the restaurant is making him a monster but it just seems too big a change imo—especially after his conversation with Beard.

I'm caught up. I've watched all episodes.

That's why I said
Quote:
I think the same.However, unless I have it wrong during their last Bantr didn't Ted said they should meet?
I thought he was talking to Rebecca.

loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:51 am    Post subject:

It was Sam on Bantr
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:56 am    Post subject:

loslakersss wrote:

I think they are building Nate’s character to the realization that his father’s lack of admiration and pride is turning him into a prick out of frustration. What we are seeing is not Nate’s true nature. He’ll come around. It will be interesting to see what gets him there.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:16 am    Post subject:

Yeah he definitely is lashing out because he’s not getting the recognition/validation he’s seeking from his dad. Now that I think about it I think his dad was also dismissive about the restaurant/nice table too. I guess they’re really exploring what Ted said a few episodes ago about meeting a person’s parents being like reading the manual to why they’re nuts.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:27 am    Post subject:

loslakersss wrote:
It was Sam on Bantr

Thanks. I'll re-watch and pay attention.

kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:39 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:
adkindo wrote:

I feel like they're destined to be together. But maybe thats my heavy exposure to network TV tropes speaking.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:02 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:
adkindo wrote:

I feel like they're destined to be together. But maybe thats my heavy exposure to network TV tropes speaking.

Maybe a drunken (Oh $hit!) one-nighter, never an item. It would detract from the overall plot. They're both searching. Can't end the search.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 110, 111, 112  Next
Page 64 of 112
Jump to: