**OFFICIAL** 2019 Fantasy Football Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:48 pm    Post subject:

In the league I'm undefeated in, I had a bye this week and i am willing to bet anyone that i will lose next week. In that league, every year that I had a bye first round, I lost the following round.
Huskers
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:10 am    Post subject:

OK, it's semi-Finals week for me. Here are my two rosters, what do you think?

League 1:

Prescott
Chubb
M. Thomas
Kelce
K. Hunt
Pats
Slye

Bench
Kupp
Watkins
Mack
Sanu
Goedert
L. Murray

League 2

Mahomes
Chubb
Lockett
Ertz
Hill
Eagles
Butker

Bench
Kupp
Ingram
Sanu
K. Hunt
Carr
Chiefs

Standard PPR league, would you make any changes to the starters? In the second league, thinking of moving Ingram to the Flex and benching Hill
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:13 pm    Post subject:

Huskers wrote:

League 2

Mahomes
Chubb
Lockett
Ertz
Hill
Eagles
Butker

Bench
Kupp
Ingram
Sanu
K. Hunt
Carr
Chiefs

Standard PPR league, would you make any changes to the starters? In the second league, thinking of moving Ingram to the Flex and benching Hill
Id bench Lockett and start Tyreek Hill. Then flex Ingram
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:21 pm    Post subject:

2nd round ...going up against Lamar Jackson. 47 points. Yea, I'm done.
Huskers
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:31 am    Post subject:

LakersChamps04 wrote:
Huskers wrote:

League 2

Mahomes
Chubb
Lockett
Ertz
Hill
Eagles
Butker

Bench
Kupp
Ingram
Sanu
K. Hunt
Carr
Chiefs

I flexed Ingram in, those 2 TDs were nice. And the garbage TD against the Ravens also helped. Nice early lead going into Sunday.
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:44 am    Post subject:

Huskers wrote:
LakersChamps04 wrote:
Huskers wrote:

League 2

Mahomes
Chubb
Lockett
Ertz
Hill
Eagles
Butker

Bench
Kupp
Ingram
Sanu
K. Hunt
Carr
Chiefs

I flexed Ingram in, those 2 TDs were nice. And the garbage TD against the Ravens also helped. Nice early lead going into Sunday.
Good luck. I got 49 points from Lamar last night. Feelin good
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:20 pm    Post subject:

If you had to pick one:
Kenyan Drake vs Cle
Patrick Laird @ NYG
Freeman @ SF

Same here, if you had to pick one:
AJ Brown vs Hou
Pascal @ NO
Slayton vs Mia
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:02 am    Post subject:

LakersChamps04 wrote:
If you had to pick one:
Kenyan Drake vs Cle
Patrick Laird @ NYG
Freeman @ SF

AJ Brown vs Hou
Pascal @ NO
Slayton vs Mia

Interesting questions. I think I'm going with Freeman out of the RB's. He's been given a healthy workload since he's come back, and the 49ers are down a few pieces on defense on Sunday. But I see the cases for the other two. Laird has a reasonable floor in PPR due to the good matchup, but he's just such a bad player! And with Drake, there's upside against a middling defense, though they are involving DJ a little bit too.

At WR, I would eliminate Pascal for a couple of reasons: the Colts haven't demonstrated that they can throw the ball lately unless it's a cake matchup, and Hilton may play. So it's down to Slayton and Brown. Brown has the far better QB, and is coming off a gigantic game, but he also has the lower target volume. Slayton has produced with both Jones and, last week, Manning at QB. Both WR's have good matchups. This is a tough one for me but I'm going to lean Slayton, since Engram is still out. But that's really a toss-up for me.
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:40 am    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
LakersChamps04 wrote:
If you had to pick one:
Kenyan Drake vs Cle
Patrick Laird @ NYG
Freeman @ SF

AJ Brown vs Hou
Pascal @ NO
Slayton vs Mia

Interesting questions. I think I'm going with Freeman out of the RB's. He's been given a healthy workload since he's come back, and the 49ers are down a few pieces on defense on Sunday. But I see the cases for the other two. Laird has a reasonable floor in PPR due to the good matchup, but he's just such a bad player! And with Drake, there's upside against a middling defense, though they are involving DJ a little bit too.

At WR, I would eliminate Pascal for a couple of reasons: the Colts haven't demonstrated that they can throw the ball lately unless it's a cake matchup, and Hilton may play. So it's down to Slayton and Brown. Brown has the far better QB, and is coming off a gigantic game, but he also has the lower target volume. Slayton has produced with both Jones and, last week, Manning at QB. Both WR's have good matchups. This is a tough one for me but I'm going to lean Slayton, since Engram is still out. But that's really a toss-up for me.
Thanks man, always enjoy your takes. Think I'll roll with Freeman and Slayton.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:03 pm    Post subject:

^
No problem. Not to complicate your Slayton decision, but you might want to take a look at weather reports in the morning just before kickoff in East Rutherford. There isn't supposed to be any rain, but I did see that 15-ish MPH winds are expected. That's not enough to really derail passing, but if it gets up to, say, 20-25 MPH or more, that's when it becomes difficult for quarterbacks. I have to play either Fitzpatrick or Brissett in a 2-QB league and I want to play Fitzpatrick, but will be looking at the wind just to make sure it's not a crazy situation.
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:23 pm    Post subject:

Got a championship game this week and want to get your guys' take on my roster. If I'm trotting out the best lineup.

Full PPR
QB Wentz
RB Carson
RB Freeman
WR Adams
WR Moore
TE Higbee
Flex Drake
Bench: Boone, McLaurin, Fuller, Anthony Miller, Kyler Murrary, Juju

I feel good about Carson, Freeman, Adams & Moore. Idk if i can trust rookie Kyler going into a tough environment in Seattle so I'm starting Wentz even with their depleted receiver core. I just dont know about Drake. If Cook and Mattison are out, is Boone a better play? McLaurin and Anthony Miller have been killing it too lately. Idk what to do about that flex pos. And what to make of Higbee now that it looks like Everett will be back. Idk. I hope he played himself into a solid role.
Huskers
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:48 am    Post subject:

UGH, sometimes FF sucks. Was playing in the 3rd/4th game in my high dollar league. Ended up losing by 2. All because of Butker's double doink miss. He makes that I end up winning by 2. So instead of getting $450.00 for finishing third, I get a pat on the back and better luck next year.
The_Dynasty24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:15 pm    Post subject:

Hey guys, was hoping I could get some advice from you all on my week 17 roster (2 week per round in the playoffs, I know Week 17 is roigh).

Due to injuries, debating if I should play Metcalf, DJ Chark, or Steven Sims. Thoughts? Chark is coming off injury and Sims is a bit of an unknown that has had a few good weeks, but Metcalf just put up a dud last game.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:15 pm    Post subject:

The_Dynasty24 wrote:
Hey guys, was hoping I could get some advice from you all on my week 17 roster (2 week per round in the playoffs, I know Week 17 is roigh).

Due to injuries, debating if I should play Metcalf, DJ Chark, or Steven Sims. Thoughts? Chark is coming off injury and Sims is a bit of an unknown that has had a few good weeks, but Metcalf just put up a dud last game.

Keep in mind you're talking to a guy who willingly started Boone over Aaron Jones last week. Having said that, Metcalf could see a bit of Richard Sherman on Sunday night. He did post a respectable 6 catches for 70 yards in the teams' Week 10 meeting, although that came in 4+ quarters and he did lose a fumble. With Leonard Fournette sitting, perhaps Chark will be healthy and see a couple more targets than usual. The matchup against Indy is pretty good, and he's not listed on the injury report. I might just roll with Chark.
The_Dynasty24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:38 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
The_Dynasty24 wrote:

Keep in mind you're talking to a guy who willingly started Boone over Aaron Jones last week. Having said that, Metcalf could see a bit of Richard Sherman on Sunday night. He did post a respectable 6 catches for 70 yards in the teams' Week 10 meeting, although that came in 4+ quarters and he did lose a fumble. With Leonard Fournette sitting, perhaps Chark will be healthy and see a couple more targets than usual. The matchup against Indy is pretty good, and he's not listed on the injury report. I might just roll with Chark.
I have a feeling Metcalf has the better boom potential, but like you said I can see him potentially having a bust game as well. Chark seems to be the more reliable play here, so I'll go ahead and go with your suggestion since I'm favored. Thanks for the feedback and wish me luck man (Sorry about the A. Jones situation - lots of people seemed to have done that, if it makes ya feel any better )
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:47 pm    Post subject:

^
Good luck!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8
Jump to: