Are we not getting up emotionally for games vs title contenders?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:56 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Beir32 wrote:
Lebron at this point in his career doesn’t care about the regular season. Just going through the motions.

So he is a hypocrite with his talk that sitting out a game will cheat fans out of their hard earned money that they spent for tickets? It is alright to give less effort as long as he plays? I don’t agree with that, Lebron is giving the effort that he can give. He just isn’t 28 yo Lebron anymore.

Pacing yourself isn’t being a hypocrite.

Neither is sitting in the 4th quarter of a blowout.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:04 am    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Beir32 wrote:
Lebron at this point in his career doesn’t care about the regular season. Just going through the motions.

So he is a hypocrite with his talk that sitting out a game will cheat fans out of their hard earned money that they spent for tickets? It is alright to give less effort as long as he plays? I don’t agree with that, Lebron is giving the effort that he can give. He just isn’t 28 yo Lebron anymore.

Man, I hope you're wrong VLF, at least one more season and after a chip... but he is 35
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:27 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Beir32 wrote:

Man, I hope you're wrong VLF, at least one more season and after a chip... but he is 35

Lebron at 40 will be better than Prime Randle (the guy Lebron replaced). We’ll be fine.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:34 am    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
governator wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Beir32 wrote:

Lebron at 40 will be better than Prime Randle (the guy Lebron replaced). We’ll be fine.

Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:46 pm    Post subject:

Lebron will go as hard in the regular season as he can while keeping the playoffs in mind. He’s had the big picture in mind since 2013 or so.

Problem is that Prime Lebron going 80-90% in the regular season was still easily the best player in the league. 35 yr old Lebron going 80-90% these days is just a top 5 player. And it’s debatable now that 100% effort by him at this stage is even the best player in the league anymore. We’ll see in the playoffs.

I’m not knocking him. Father Time is undefeated. He’s old and has a lot of mileage on those legs...and the top players of this era are no joke.

In the end...I don’t care if he’s the 1st,2nd,or 3rd best player in the league etc. Just play good enough to help us win a title and we good. I believe we still have a great chance with him and AD leading the way
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: