Halfway Point: You Grade the Lakers
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
av3773
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:58 pm    Post subject:

LBJ:A
AD: A
Kuz: B-
Green: B-
Bradley: B
KCP: B+
Caruso: B
Dwight: A
Troy: C
Cook: C
Rondo: D-
JAV: B+
Dudley B
Boogie: A
THT: N/A
(Deng's 5m cap hold): A+
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:04 pm    Post subject:

LBJ: B+. He's done well at the PG spot.. One critique, is that I'd like "the smartest player and a great leader in NBA history" to not settle so much for the offense we're running; just suggest to the staff that they devise some better offense; don't settle for having to pound the ball at the 3pt line every time you bring it up the court, or an ISO for AD.... demand more as Lebron James..his voice has enough weight for any suggestion to be taken as seriously as any coach.

AD: B. He's not as skilled as i thought he was.. and his penchant for settling for bad midrange shots/misses, is tough.. wish since he's so young he actually improved his jumper over the Summer. Defensively he's the best player I've ever watched a solid amount of games of.. he's first 20 games on defense were so impactful..I can only applaud his defense. Playoff AD has been better on offense.

Kuz: C-. i didn't expect too much more from Kuz. His 3ball has been a tad more streaky than I thought it would be after his form change/Summer. He's won us some games... He's had some really bad floating games.. Now he's learning to do more. His defense has improved a lot. I expected more on offense, but it could still come. Coaching staff has done him a disservice.

Green: C-. Good but not great shooter. Didn't know he was this streaky... The coaching staff also hasn't done him any favors.. Thought his synergy with our two main players would be great! Defense is very solid.

Bradley: D+ Thought he was still an elite hound dog..he's not.. 3ball has been more inconsistent than I thought it'd be. Surprisingly, he's a good attacker/handler/passer, but the staff hasn't done him any favors there.

KCP: A+

Caruso: B. he made it to the rotation! his offense to end last year was so skilled, and all that skill and confidence left. But his defense is great..and sometimes he make a nice play or two a game on O, and hits a 3 or two.

Dwight: A. welcome back. still explosive. perfect backup 5.

Troy: C-..

Cook: C-

Rondo: D+/C-

JAV: B: haven't noticed too many dumb plays or crazy lapses on defense.. less ISOs this year. lol. solid for his role

Dudley: B: solid for his role

Boogie: B

THT: B
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: