undefeatedAJ
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:37 pm    Post subject:

defense wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
TMG wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
We will not win if DLo is starting. Not consistent enough. And since the priority is AR>Dlo, we have to find a guard that will help mask AR’s weaknesses.

Dude i'd settle for a guard who can play defense and hit the occasional three. That would be GREAT for this team.

DLO's history shows he's not the guy. I hope he plays well enough to fool other teams in trading for him.

Josh Hart would fill that role nicely. Caruso would be insane. KCP would be great.

Need someone long but I would take any of those guys

Just reminiscing
rock0100
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:37 pm    Post subject:

Oh and most importantly, fire Ham!!!!!!!!!!!
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:38 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
So +12 in LeBron’s 35 mins on the court
-31 in the 13 minutes he was on the bench?

How is this fking possible when he is clearly trying to take it easy out there????

We’re so bad that we cant even be effective as team without Grandpa Lebron and his walking cane?

That’s unacceptable
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:38 pm    Post subject:

DLO seems to suck really bad unless he’s having a real nice game so it’s either he’s not doing much for the team or he’s playing giving us a spark with his offensive game and decent D
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:40 pm    Post subject:

ducasse wrote:
DLO frustrating to watch with his game to game inconsistency. So good in some games and so bad in others.

He’s been consistently bad at shooting threes, ever since last playoffs. And that’s arguably the most important thing we need him to at least be above average at.
Kblo247!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:42 pm    Post subject:

undefeatedAJ wrote:
defense wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
TMG wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
We will not win if DLo is starting. Not consistent enough. And since the priority is AR>Dlo, we have to find a guard that will help mask AR’s weaknesses.

Dude i'd settle for a guard who can play defense and hit the occasional three. That would be GREAT for this team.

DLO's history shows he's not the guy. I hope he plays well enough to fool other teams in trading for him.

Josh Hart would fill that role nicely. Caruso would be insane. KCP would be great.

Just reminiscing

Josh Hard does not fill any role. The only team that Josh Hart has ever helped win or contribute to in a playoff type scene is the Knicks and they were a playoff team when they dealt for him. Every team that has relied on Hart, especially to start and play a big role usually loses, usually is in the lottery, and he doesn’t play good defense or offense. He’s not impacted winning near Dlo in his career at all. If he had did that he would have stuck instead of LA to NO to Cavs to Blazers to Knicks and at one point needing to take a deal without guaranteed money
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:42 pm    Post subject:

Brawn13 wrote:
ducasse wrote:
DLO frustrating to watch with his game to game inconsistency. So good in some games and so bad in others.

He’s been consistently bad at shooting threes, ever since last playoffs. And that’s arguably the most important thing we need him to at least be above average at.

Why dont yawl start Gabe then?
Kblo247!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:45 pm    Post subject:

Hayes, Christie, and Reddish all pretty much shot themselves in the foot with this stretch. I mean Gabe, Rui, Prince, and Vando all should come in and those 3 should all be glued to the bench
undefeatedAJ
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:45 pm    Post subject:

Kblo247! wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
defense wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
TMG wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:

Just reminiscing

Josh Hard does not fill any role. The only team that Josh Hart has ever helped win or contribute to in a playoff type scene is the Knicks and they were a playoff team when they dealt for him. Every team that has relied on Hart, especially to start and play a big role usually loses, usually is in the lottery, and he doesn’t play good defense or offense. He’s not impacted winning near Dlo in his career at all. If he had did that he would have stuck instead of LA to NO to Cavs to Blazers to Knicks and at one point needing to take a deal without guaranteed money

I’d still play him over DLo. I really don’t like DLo’s finesse game in the starting lineup.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:46 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
Brawn13 wrote:
ducasse wrote:

What is y'all this y'all that you guys this that the other like you're any different from any other fan?

This is annoying seriously.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:47 pm    Post subject:

Disgusting effort
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

undefeatedAJ wrote:
Kblo247! wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
defense wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
TMG wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:

Just reminiscing

I’d still play him over DLo. I really don’t like DLo’s finesse game in the starting lineup.

Then start Cam and Gabe in the starting lineup. Gabe can shoot the 3 ball and Cam can pass the ball around....
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player

JustaObserver wrote:
Brawn13 wrote:
ducasse wrote:

Cuz his knee and Ham won’t allow it right now. It’s not like he’s a good 3 point shooter either, outside of a lengthy hot streak during the playoffs
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:49 pm    Post subject:

rock0100 wrote:
Trade Christie, DLo, Reaves, Rui, Vando, Jaxon, Cam, Gabe, Future 1sts and bring in real winners.

No the only one to trade is DLO. It'll force ham to stop playing both him and AR at the same time. Any team that starts DLO ain't for real.
undefeatedAJ
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:50 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
Kblo247! wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
defense wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
TMG wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:

Just reminiscing

Then start Cam and Gabe in the starting lineup. Gabe can shoot the 3 ball and Cam can pass the ball around....

Gabe, sure. Cam, I’m not so sure.
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:53 pm    Post subject:

Brawn13 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
Brawn13 wrote:
ducasse wrote:

Cuz his knee and Ham won’t allow it right now. It’s not like he’s a good 3 point shooter either, outside of a lengthy hot streak during the playoffs

Well just wait till he come back like "Kendrick Nunn" then we going to win a Chip with his play..just like when "Kendrick Nunn" came back..lol.
Until; then Ham might sit Dlo on the bench and give some of his Pg time to our secret weapon Cam.. One game of this DLo while the rest of the team was playing "great" is enough to tell me this what we need to do.
r0663664
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:53 pm    Post subject:

Ham should be fire, what actually did he improve? Pelinka made all the moves, he just needs to put a team together and play. Simply things likes rebounding is being ignore by the whole team. This team will sleepwalk until All-Star then the players will take over and make it to the playoff. Time to cut our loses with Ham, Lakers is so cheap to be top notch coach. Picking cheap coach for a job.
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:55 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
rock0100 wrote:
Trade Christie, DLo, Reaves, Rui, Vando, Jaxon, Cam, Gabe, Future 1sts and bring in real winners.

No the only one to trade is DLO. It'll force ham to stop playing both him and AR at the same time. Any team that starts DLO ain't for real.

Just wait when Kendrick..i mean Gabe come back...we going to win a Chip when he come and start alongside Cam..smh.
Zillethai
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:06 pm    Post subject:

Can we start a game where we are in the lead for once, instead of playing catchup all the freakin time?
Ksig
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:13 pm    Post subject:

Zillethai wrote:
Can we start a game where we are in the lead for once, instead of playing catchup all the freakin time?

Impossible when you play AR and Dlo at the same time
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:17 pm    Post subject:

The Lakers and losing to the Orlando Magic at least once per season. Name a better duo.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:25 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
The Lakers and losing to the Orlando Magic at least once per season. Name a better duo.

Banchero is gonna be a known Laker killer in his NBA career
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:42 pm    Post subject:

Team is always climbing from behind. They have to fix their 1st quarter issues.
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:59 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
So +12 in LeBron’s 35 mins on the court
-31 in the 13 minutes he was on the bench?

When Bron sat with 5-15 in the first the score was 19-20.

By the time he checked back in at 1:34 left in the first the score was 23-39.

That’s -15 in the 3:45 minutes Lebron was on the bench.

That’s unacceptable specially with AD leading that 2nd unit.
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:02 pm    Post subject:

Having a lot of injured players is part of the problem.
Effort is the other problem. This team lacks effort all the time.
Starts with coaching. If we had Vogel and staff, guarantee the effort would be better. Ham just sucks.

As far as players, Russell struggled, no doubt. But, he has to have the common sense to know that if the 3 isn’t falling, don’t shoot 10 of them. I know he was good the last couple games so everyone is allowed a bad game.

We need Vando and Rui back badly followed by Gabe and Prince.

I was concerned bringing Russell back and bringing in Gabe without really upgrading at the guard spot. I still think we are especially weak in our starting guard spots.

But, again, effort and preparation is on Coach Ham and he simply sucks at preparing his team for both.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 19 of 20
Jump to: