How JJ Redick Could Actually Thrive as Next Los Angeles Lakers Coach
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emplay
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 9:50 am    Post subject: How JJ Redick Could Actually Thrive as Next Los Angeles Lakers Coach

Hey All,

First - Lakers want to keep LeBron - I know that not every fan wants that. Many are ready to turn the page, but if Jeanie/Rob aren't, then that's that then.

Second - if Bron is back, can't half-a&& it, gotta go full LeBron

Latest @BleacherReport How JJ Redick Could Actually Thrive as Next Los Angeles Lakers Coach https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10119609-how-jj-redick-could-actually-thrive-as-next-los-angeles-lakers-coach

Cheers,

EP
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 11:12 am    Post subject:

Merry-go-around starts again - lol!

Last edited by A Mad Chinaman on Sun May 12, 2024 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scherm
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 1:04 pm    Post subject:

Ham was big on motivation and overused the same cliches "Meet force with force. Play downhill. Have a next-play mentality." and short on Xs and Os and adjustments.

He is a quality human being, an OG who gave the job his all, only to see Lebron and AD both throw him under the bus publicly.
Lebron with his jumping up and down tantrum demanding a review that Ham didn't call, then his constant postgame references to his opponents being "well-coached."

AD went public too with his "We don't know what we're doing on either end of the floor" snipe.

I'm sure Eric is right though -- the Lakers will choose to go "Full Lebron".
That's a eupehmism for "Bend over, here it comes again."
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 5:18 pm    Post subject:

Thrive in the way that Walton/Ham did. He would be good for a young building team. I wouldn’t risk another inexperienced 1st time coach with the current Lakers that appear to have a 1 or 2 year window.

Unfortunately I think it is something the org will consider and unfortunately I think it is something LBJ has recognized. LBJ opts out and goes to Philly. Dlo goes to Orlando. A team overpays for MaxC. Perhaps JJ works out for the Lakers after all since it will be a young rebuilding team.
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 8:23 pm    Post subject:

Scherm wrote:
Ham was big on motivation and overused the same cliches "Meet force with force. Play downhill. Have a next-play mentality." and short on Xs and Os and adjustments.

He is a quality human being, an OG who gave the job his all, only to see Lebron and AD both throw him under the bus publicly.

Lebron with his jumping up and down tantrum demanding a review that Ham didn't call, then his constant postgame references to his opponents being "well-coached."

AD went public too with his "We don't know what we're doing on either end of the floor" snipe.

I'm sure Eric is right though -- the Lakers will choose to go "Full Lebron".
That's a eupehmism for "Bend over, here it comes again."
The inexperience of most of his coaching staff (Jordan Ott, JD Dubois, Schuyler Rimmer, Zach Peterson and DeMarre Carroll)reared its ugly head at strategic times during many games, that was most noticeable of the lack of adjustments after halftime, end of games decisions and odd usage/increased usage of players such as Prince. Hopefully Phil Handy will be part of the next coaching staff (especially if J.J. is the next head coach) if he doesn't get a HC job. Chris Jent will find work on another team.

LBJ (along with Embiid, Tatum, Greek Freak, Luka & Ant Man) is one of the few players that needs to be fully "On Board" with any HC decisions.

Sir Charles says that Ham is not the reason why the Lakers lost, its the roster

Steven A didn't think that Ham should have been fired

NBA Today on Ham and NBA HCs
Hanging from Rafters wrote:
Thrive in the way that Walton/Ham did. He would be good for a young building team. I wouldn’t risk another inexperienced 1st time coach with the current Lakers that appear to have a 1 or 2 year window.

Unfortunately I think it is something the org will consider and unfortunately I think it is something LBJ has recognized. LBJ opts out and goes to Philly. Dlo goes to Orlando. A team overpays for MaxC. Perhaps JJ works out for the Lakers after all since it will be a young rebuilding team.
Management has to "consider" J.J. Reddick as part of its due diligence, especially if he says that he will bring experienced and successful Assistant Head Coaches on the bench - that will also display/confim his confidence as a good leader that always surrounds himself with people better than himself. Hopefully Rob will insist that any Assistant Coaches brought in are fully capable, have playoff experiences and is trusted by LBJ/AD

Even if LBJ/AD "strongly" supports J.J., all parties concerned should be aware of the last time LBJ/AD wanted the team to acquire Westbrook
(Note/Alert to Management: Do *******NOT****** reacquire the UFA Westbrook!!!!!)

Ham, J.J. and other talented upcoming Assistant coaches would be great for a young and upcoming teams - see Chris Quinn, Andre Griffin, Becky Hammon, Sam Cassell, David Adelman, Jared Dudley and others listed at https://nbacoaches.com/nba-assistant-coaches/

Ham, J.J. and others mentioned above could be the next Mark Daigneault in the next few years - Lakers are not a place to develop young HCs with LBJ & AD on the roster.
JosephFerano
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 9:13 pm    Post subject:

I just hopped on LG to discuss this very thing. I've been thinking about it and I think JJ is actually the perfect coach. Here's my take on it;

He is both the perfect short term and long term coach for this team.

Short Term

Short term, if you bring in an experienced coach, he will inevitably bump heads against AD/Lebron because all experienced coaches will have their own way of doing things and there will no doubt be conflict. There are no coaches available that would command enough respect from AD/Lebron to solve this problem. The benefit of JJ is the clean slate, where he is more likely to mold himself to AD/Lebron than the other way around. This should, in theory, allow a smoother transition and keep us competitive without the drama.

Another plus is that this would be a "nepotism" hire, so you would think you're getting full buy in from AD/Lebron. Unless Lebron, in particular, backstabs JJ, we should expect full buy in from all the leaders of this team, which will trickle down to the role players. Will JJ make mistakes as a rookie head coach? For sure. But after seeing how unprepared the Lakers were during the playoffs, I believe a rookie coach with high basketball IQ can outperform Darvin Ham.

Either way, this team doesn't need a genius head coach, just needs full buy in and respect from the players. We didn't lose to Denver because of X's and O's (although we certainly didn't have an advantage there), we lost because of effort;

- poor transition defense
- not boxing out
- falling asleep on defense
- not getting back
- jacking up bad shots early in the clock
- careless turnovers

All of these are the hallmarks of a poorly prepared/coached team that didn't play hard for their coach. No real sense of urgency. No real intensity. Not valuing possessions. Motivational speeches only get you so far. I think even rookie JJ with full support from the locker room can better prepare this team.

Long Term

I cannot think of a better way to transition and groom someone to be a 10+ year head coach than bringing him in to coach Lebron where they can ease him in his first few years. The post-Lebron years would then be his time to develop his own culture and his own philosophy and start making a mark in the NBA, especially if we go into a rebuild around AD. I really hope he can grow into a Spoelstra/Poppovich type where the Lakers' organization is renowned for their system and culture. Hard working, doesn't take (bleep) from Divas, and brings the best out of players. This is, again, predicated on Lebron fully buying in and getting his back no matter the inevitable rookie coach mistakes JJ will make.

How did it go with Spoelstra when he started? Poorly. Dwayne Wade said Spoelstra got outcoached by the Mavs. How many years did it take for Spoelstra to get away from the "too inexperienced"/"bad coach" to being regarded as the best in the league right now? Well, not that long, but since this is Lebron's coach, I'm really optimistic that he can protect JJ from those first few difficult years while JJ learns the ins and outs.

Other key benefits

Look at who JJ has played for;

Duke University: Mike Krzyzewski
Orlando Magic: Stan Van Gundy
Milwaukee Bucks: Scott Skiles
Los Angeles Clippers: Doc Rivers
Philadelphia 76ers: Brett Brown
New Orleans Pelicans: Alvin Gentry
Dallas Mavericks: Rick Carlisle

That's a pretty good list of coaches he's been under and should have a really good idea of what to do, even as a rookie. You could say Darvin was under a lot of good coaches too, but Darvin is not a bright man. The difference between a high and low basketball IQ in this case is like the difference between a dry sponge and a brick. JJ is the sponge, Darvin is a brick. A sponge will retain way more than a brick.

Another big benefit that might not be mentioned as much is that he is good looking and well spoken. His eloquence and strong presence in the press room will help make the organization look good, as I predict he will have the ability to handle reporters at a much higher level compared to our previous coach. We're all primates in the end, and how he presents himself is sometimes more valuable than what he is actually doing.

Add in other benefits like a wide network of connections that he's developed because of his podcast, his ability to shoot the (bleep) and command the respect of legends (watch the Shaq podcast), and the fact that he's been keeping up with the league, I think this is the right hire.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 7:03 am    Post subject:

Bron and the guard they traded for were really close. We all know how well that turned out. If jj is the coach he has to coach everyone. Not just 3 of the 5 starters.

But if he is our only option. He’s our only option. Will he get blamed when our high earners come in gassed from usab. interesting times.
lakerlove123
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 9:33 am    Post subject:

JosephFerano wrote:
I just hopped on LG to discuss this very thing. I've been thinking about it and I think JJ is actually the perfect coach. Here's my take on it;

Short Term

Short term, if you bring in an experienced coach, he will inevitably bump heads against AD/Lebron because all experienced coaches will have their own way of doing things and there will no doubt be conflict. There are no coaches available that would command enough respect from AD/Lebron to solve this problem. The benefit of JJ is the clean slate, where he is more likely to mold himself to AD/Lebron than the other way around. This should, in theory, allow a smoother transition and keep us competitive without the drama.

Another plus is that this would be a "nepotism" hire, so you would think you're getting full buy in from AD/Lebron. Unless Lebron, in particular, backstabs JJ, we should expect full buy in from all the leaders of this team, which will trickle down to the role players. Will JJ make mistakes as a rookie head coach? For sure. But after seeing how unprepared the Lakers were during the playoffs, I believe a rookie coach with high basketball IQ can outperform Darvin Ham.

Either way, this team doesn't need a genius head coach, just needs full buy in and respect from the players. We didn't lose to Denver because of X's and O's (although we certainly didn't have an advantage there), we lost because of effort;

- not boxing out
- not getting back
- careless turnovers

All of these are the hallmarks of a poorly prepared/coached team that didn't play hard for their coach. No real sense of urgency. No real intensity. Not valuing possessions. Motivational speeches only get you so far. I think even rookie JJ with full support from the locker room can better prepare this team.

Long Term

I cannot think of a better way to transition and groom someone to be a 10+ year head coach than bringing him in to coach Lebron where they can ease him in his first few years. The post-Lebron years would then be his time to develop his own culture and his own philosophy and start making a mark in the NBA, especially if we go into a rebuild around AD. I really hope he can grow into a Spoelstra/Poppovich type where the Lakers' organization is renowned for their system and culture. Hard working, doesn't take (bleep) from Divas, and brings the best out of players. This is, again, predicated on Lebron fully buying in and getting his back no matter the inevitable rookie coach mistakes JJ will make.

How did it go with Spoelstra when he started? Poorly. Dwayne Wade said Spoelstra got outcoached by the Mavs. How many years did it take for Spoelstra to get away from the "too inexperienced"/"bad coach" to being regarded as the best in the league right now? Well, not that long, but since this is Lebron's coach, I'm really optimistic that he can protect JJ from those first few difficult years while JJ learns the ins and outs.

Other key benefits

That's a pretty good list of coaches he's been under and should have a really good idea of what to do, even as a rookie. You could say Darvin was under a lot of good coaches too, but Darvin is not a bright man. The difference between a high and low basketball IQ in this case is like the difference between a dry sponge and a brick. JJ is the sponge, Darvin is a brick. A sponge will retain way more than a brick.

Another big benefit that might not be mentioned as much is that he is good looking and well spoken. His eloquence and strong presence in the press room will help make the organization look good, as I predict he will have the ability to handle reporters at a much higher level compared to our previous coach. We're all primates in the end, and how he presents himself is sometimes more valuable than what he is actually doing.

Add in other benefits like a wide network of connections that he's developed because of his podcast, his ability to shoot the (bleep) and command the respect of legends (watch the Shaq podcast), and the fact that he's been keeping up with the league, I think this is the right hire.

This is great analysis and thought-provoking. Thank you.
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 2:08 pm    Post subject:

lakerlove123 wrote:
JosephFerano wrote:

Short Term

- not boxing out
- not getting back
- careless turnovers

Long Term

Other key benefits

This is great analysis and thought-provoking. Thank you.
Should be noted that many prominent NBA pundits thought that Ham did a commendable job.

Did he make numerous mistakes, inability to make quick adjustments and had the team playing well at the end - albeit against the Nuggets

This is all about attention to details that every NBA coaches preaches
- not boxing out
Same as above
Same as above
- not getting back
Same as above
Mostly LBJ at the end, with DLo/AR contributing
- careless turnovers
Mostly LBJ and DLo

Would you say the same thing about TLue, Vogel to Doc?

Writing of Ham's obituary was written by the comments of LBJ and AD at the playoffs' post-game interview.

JJ's photogentic looks will soothe the reporters and fanbase that are addressing why there is another Laker lost

Phil Handy should be considered as the Next Lakers' Coach!
JosephFerano
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 6:47 pm    Post subject:

A Mad Chinaman wrote:
Should be noted that many prominent NBA pundits thought that Ham did a commendable job.

Did he make numerous mistakes, inability to make quick adjustments and had the team playing well at the end - albeit against the Nuggets

- not boxing out
Same as above
Same as above
- not getting back
Same as above
- careless turnovers
Mostly LBJ and DLo

Writing of Ham's obituary was written by the comments of LBJ and AD at the playoffs' post-game interview.

JJ's photogentic looks will soothe the reporters and fanbase that are addressing why there is another Laker lost

I'm not entirely sure I understood your post, but it seems like you're saying that the things that I listed about weren't Ham's fault. While I do agree that those things are all related to player execution, don't miss the forest for the trees; does a well-coached team have all those issues at the same time? Look at the Nuggets. They are on the opposite end of the spectrum. It's why we have only beaten them once in two playoff series. I put that on coaching.

People like to make a big deal about the in-game coaching, but like the conductor of an musical orchestra, the real imprint happens while preparing the team during training camp, during practices throughout the season, and film sessions. This looked like a poorly prepared team, that seriously underperformed.

I will say though, something you alluded to, I agree with. A lot of the responsibility for this should be placed on Lebron. As the leader, he needs to set the tone for how the team needs to perform. But a 39 year old doesn't have the same legs, so it goes back to coaching; you have to tell your superstar he can't play more than 35 minutes if he's going to be coasting on defense, crippling the offense by bringing the ball up the floor to "match hunting", and turning the ball over 5+ times. But yeah, a second year coach? Good luck getting Lebron to buy in.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 7:01 pm    Post subject:

So by the looks of it if we hire J.J. Reddick then LeBron is definitely staying on a multiple year extension, not sure who else would make LeBron happy, Lue isn’t coming so that possibility is dead
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 7:01 pm    Post subject:

Another rookie coach? sounds pathetic.

Lakers should be going after a top experienced coach, not a
rookie. IF LeGramps doesn't like it he could pack it up. Lakers
need to grow-up and take charge of this franchise.
Scherm
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 7:11 pm    Post subject:

Lebron quit on Ham and refused to back him up even once during the season.

Lebron has always engaged in passive-aggressive undermining of his coaches. He never has the guts to come out and say it but he lets it be known and thinks nobody is noticing that he's the one with the hatchet. He did it to Mike Brown, David Blatt, even Eric Spoelstra before Riley put his foot down, he left Ty Lue holding the bag in Cleveland, and then he let it be known that he was done with Luke Walton, Frank Vogel and now Darvin Ham.

His (bleep) praising of every team in the league as being "well-coached" was a giant F-you to Darvin Ham all year long. Everyone in the league is telling the Lakers to just back off and give him whoever he wants/
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 5:54 am    Post subject:

Scherm wrote:

Lebron has always engaged in passive-aggressive undermining of his coaches. He never has the guts to come out and say it but he lets it be known and thinks nobody is noticing that he's the one with the hatchet. He did it to Mike Brown, David Blatt, even Eric Spoelstra before Riley put his foot down, he left Ty Lue holding the bag in Cleveland, and then he let it be known that he was done with Luke Walton, Frank Vogel and now Darvin Ham.

His (bleep) praising of every team in the league as being "well-coached" was a giant F-you to Darvin Ham all year long. Everyone in the league is telling the Lakers to just back off and give him whoever he wants/

You nailed it with everything you said.

The funny thing with the bolded is he will turn on his new flavor of the month, JJ Redick, too.

LePlaybook shows that it doesn’t matter who you are…he will use you and spit you out when convenient. Even Klutch super friend Phil Handy didn’t survive this time.
Sojo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 6:40 am    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
Scherm wrote:

The funny thing with the bolded is he will turn on his new flavor of the month, JJ Redick, too.

LePlaybook shows that it doesn’t matter who you are…he will use you and spit you out when convenient. Even Klutch super friend Phil Handy didn’t survive this time.

This is why I'm over it. I'm becoming a bigger fan of watching other teams than I am my own because we decided to cater to A SOON TO BE 40 YEAR OLD and bow to all his whims on some misguided assumption THAT will deliver a chip. Or maybe a chip isn't even in the thought process, they just wants butts in seats and eyes on the tv and the rest be damned till the dude is playing from the NBA graveyard.

Sorry, I just can't get onboard with that. I'll look forward to players with heart and fire kicking our asses for years to come till management comes to it's senses or gets fully turned over.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 7:16 am    Post subject:

I would love jj. Just not with this team.
Scherm
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 9:55 am    Post subject:

Waiting for AD and LeBron to make their ultimatum conference call to Pelinka directing him who to name as the next coach.

https://hoopshype.com/2024/05/07/anthony-davis-opinion-will-matter-in-head-coach-search/
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 10:26 am    Post subject:

Sojo wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Scherm wrote:

This is why I'm over it. I'm becoming a bigger fan of watching other teams than I am my own because we decided to cater to A SOON TO BE 40 YEAR OLD and bow to all his whims on some misguided assumption THAT will deliver a chip. Or maybe a chip isn't even in the thought process, they just wants butts in seats and eyes on the tv and the rest be damned till the dude is playing from the NBA graveyard.

Sorry, I just can't get onboard with that. I'll look forward to players with heart and fire kicking our asses for years to come till management comes to it's senses or gets fully turned over.

1000% with you. It’s just going to be the recycling of who gets the blame.

30 year old Lebron? Sure any team would put up with the headache, but 40 year old Lebron is a losing proposition.

I don’t think he cares anymore tbh. He is more concerned with accruing all the wealth to add the Vegas expansion franchise. He makes cryptic comments but it’s never as bad as it was with Cleveland or Miami because at the end of the day he wants his kids growing up where they are now. That’s why his passive aggressive (bleep) is fake in LA, but Jeanie is too scared and just does whatever he wants even if it is a detriment to the franchise.

Imo Steph and KD likely done has put him at ease.

So if we want to win championships again, we need younger stars. It’s really easy to see.
emplay
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 12:17 pm    Post subject:

Micah Nori will likely get a serious look
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 12:26 pm    Post subject:

Just what this team needs another assistant coach who made a name for himself being a assistant coach, I’m definitely thinking that the Lakers are gonna think about going to rebuild mode in the off season by taking a serious look at trading LeBron and AD.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 2:45 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Just what this team needs another assistant coach who made a name for himself being a assistant coach, I’m definitely thinking that the Lakers are gonna think about going to rebuild mode in the off season by taking a serious look at trading LeBron and AD.

Thanks
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 11:19 pm    Post subject:

JosephFerano wrote:
A Mad Chinaman wrote:

- not boxing out
Same as above
Same as above
- not getting back
Same as above
- careless turnovers
Mostly LBJ and DLo

I'm not entirely sure I understood your post, but it seems like you're saying that the things that I listed about weren't Ham's fault. While I do agree that those things are all related to player execution, don't miss the forest for the trees; does a well-coached team have all those issues at the same time? Look at the Nuggets. They are on the opposite end of the spectrum. It's why we have only beaten them once in two playoff series. I put that on coaching.

People like to make a big deal about the in-game coaching, but like the conductor of an musical orchestra, the real imprint happens while preparing the team during training camp, during practices throughout the season, and film sessions. This looked like a poorly prepared team, that seriously underperformed.

I will say though, something you alluded to, I agree with. A lot of the responsibility for this should be placed on Lebron. As the leader, he needs to set the tone for how the team needs to perform. But a 39 year old doesn't have the same legs, so it goes back to coaching; you have to tell your superstar he can't play more than 35 minutes if he's going to be coasting on defense, crippling the offense by bringing the ball up the floor to "match hunting", and turning the ball over 5+ times. But yeah, a second year coach? Good luck getting Lebron to buy in.
I was sharing that prominent NBA pundits that I mentioned, among others, feel that other Ham wasn't the critical factor in the Lakers losing

It should be noted that on the Clips' board, their fans hate TLue!

It has been shared by numerous NBA ESPN pundits that with LBJ feeling that he has the highest NBA IQ than anybody on the court or sidelines, only his decisions are "right."

It has been said from management down to Ham to limit LBJ's MPG and he opposed it.

Issues such as sloppy passes, not defending at a high level most of the time, inability to keep his teammates on the floor accountable, etc. should be the responsibility of AD & LBJ - not Ham

It has been stated that Ham lost LBJ & Ham, with Ham's firing iminent since the end of the season.

Imagine if LBJ was a Player Coach (ala Bill Russell), with J.J. as his Assistant Head Coach. This might be the only way to address recent posts in this thread!!

Imagine if a strong, savvy, experienced, successful and highly respected Head Coach was hired - Jeff Van Gundy, who (reportedly) wants to coach again.

Noting your comments about the Denver Nuggets, the surprisingly development that the TWolves might sweep or have a Gentleman's Sweep highlight how fragile and fleeting NBA success has always been.

Fascinating that when LBJ & AD didn't play in one game, the Lakers' offense flowed and the players played with high energy and focus. Hmmmmm

With the OGs of the league soon leaving the game (LBJ, Steph, Jimmy Buckets, KD), what will be their last hurrah(s) before they leave.
JosephFerano
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 11:59 pm    Post subject:

A Mad Chinaman wrote:
Fascinating that when LBJ & AD didn't play in one game, the Lakers' offense flowed and the players played with high energy and focus. Hmmmmm

Even Robert Horry called out Lebron for this during game 2. It was infuriating to see him walk the ball up, possession after possession, icing his teammates, and getting everyone out of rhythm. What's even more surprising is how much he talks about getting into rhythm on the JJ podcast; he should be 100% aware of this.

So then you have to ask yourself, why are guys like AR and Rui not shooting well? What about DLo? What did we do to get them into the game and in rhythm? We did absolutely (bleep) all. The few times we actually featured Rui in a post up, he would almost always get to the rim. Sure he missed a 3-4 layups, but it shouldn't matter, keep doing it. Had we kept doing it, we could've accepted game 1 loss, then in game 2 and 3, he would've been more confident and in rhythm and more engaged on defense.

Like you alluded to, this isn't on Ham. He has no control over this. Everyone complains he has his hands in his pockets. Imagine instead that he is fully aware of the image he's presenting, and is doing this as an act of protest. He knows what the fans and the media are saying about his hands in his pockets, and he's saying to himself "I'm actually protesting you dumb mother (bleep), why isn't anyone realizing this?". I don't think it's too far fetched.
Vin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 2:43 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:

Thanks for letting us know what you think the Lakers are thinking about.
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 12:04 am    Post subject:

We will know in 6- weeks

Last edited by A Mad Chinaman on Wed May 15, 2024 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: