Big Brother 7
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pokoy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject:

Kaysar didn't look like he was really into it this season. I read somewhere that he was depressed and wanted out, and that when Danielle was fishing for reasons why she should keep him off the block from him personally, he just basically said, "You gotta do what you gotta do." I just don't think he was made for the game. Too honest, too trusting. Better off gone.

James on the other hand has been lying to everyone I heard. He's perfect for the game.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject:

You are right.

Kay will go up today when Janie takes herself off. Dani basicallly pleading with Kaysar to give her a reason to keep him (a secret alliance) and he basically said - I'm loyal to my group first and later on IF they aren't around then I can see myself with you. Not what she was looking for.

She will put him up and tell her crew to vote him out. Kay is cool with it. Interesting thing is that Janey, Howie and CT all would prefer Kaysar to stay. So he may have 4 votes. What he really needs is that 5th vote from Erika or CG. I don't think he can get it though.

Kay can atleast go spend his b-day with his family this year ( He might be evicted on his B-Day)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pokoy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject:

I thought Erika was cool with Kaysar?

And I thought CG hated James?

If Will really wants Kaysar to stay, Kaysar will stay. Dude can pull strings like no other, if he needs to convince only one person to vote for Kaysar, then that's easy.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject:

Boogie told Kaysar that he wants to stay he will because Boogie will siwng the votes. Kaysar didn't say much but Boogie was tellling him - Final 5 (Will, Boogie, Howie, Janey and Kaysar)

Dunno how they will get that 5th vote though. Remember James needs only 3 votes to save him to not be eliminated because he has that veto pass.

They will need to turn Marci, Erika or CG against Danielle and all 3 are too big of cowards to do that.

Their only hope is Erika since she may fall for Boogie.
Tark the Shark
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject:

Boogie is an idiot. Why is he trying to strategize and play the game??? His best bet is to stay quiet and let Will play all the way. If he tries to play, he is going to expose CT.
KBandKB
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject:

How about if Kaysar played and won the POV. If he won and save Janey. Danielle will not backdoor Howie because she swore not too. Now put Marcellas up, and Marcellas leave, now BB6 is saved once again
KBandKB
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject:

Kaysar gone
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject:

Yep, they really gave him a bad farewell. I think BB wanted to teach the guy some lessons. He is just to nieve for this game.

How could you trust James? I just hope this doesn't change Kaysar - he's such a good person, you just have to feel bad for guys that think the world is good.

THe GOOD news is that we all thought Erika is the new HOH. BUT remember how Howie was swearing on TV about his buzzer not going off?

Apparently BB screwed up and they had hold the comp again.

And the new HOH is ........................

Janelle
F Snaq
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject:

BB6 screwed up. They had this game from the beginning. Janelle better not be an idiot AGAIN.
NBA referees are a detriment to the integrity and essence of the game of basketball. It is our duty, as fans of this sacred game, to eviscerate each and every one of these treacherous maggots, if ever we cross paths with any of them in our lives.
F.N.G.
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
Yep, they really gave him a bad farewell. I think BB wanted to teach the guy some lessons. He is just to nieve for this game.

How could you trust James? I just hope this doesn't change Kaysar - he's such a good person, you just have to feel bad for guys that think the world is good.

THe GOOD news is that we all thought Erika is the new HOH. BUT remember how Howie was swearing on TV about his buzzer not going off?

Apparently BB screwed up and they had hold the comp again.

And the new HOH is ........................

Janelle

I don't get it...why would Janelle be back in the competition??? She was out (with a completely wrong answer) befor Howie's buzzer issue. It was pretty clear that Howie hit his buzzer before a few others, but why would Janelle and the ones that were out before her be allowed to re-compete. That doesn't sound fair or right. IMO.
pokoy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject:

Does Janelle know James was playing them? If she does, James must be crapping in his pants right about now...
lakez34
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject:

Sorry to interrupt this post. Just a quick, honest question.

I am trying to find out why Big Brother is such a popular series. How does the series work, and what draws you guys to watch it?
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject:

Janey's getting payback for Kaysar. Say what you want about this girl, but she does get revenge on the people that take out her alliance members.

Dani and Erika are up.

It's going to be fun to watch. If Dani goes this week, it shows that her plan was stupid. She should have taken out Marcellas. By taking out Kaysar, she's made herself a huge target on Janelle's and Howie's part.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject:

pokoy wrote:
Does Janelle know James was playing them? If she does, James must be crapping in his pants right about now...

No, Kaysar told her before he left that he thought James would eventually go with Dani and to watch out for that.

By taking out Dani, Janelle will hurt James the most. I don't think James will directly go after Janelle. He's too much of a wimp or shark to do that. If he wins HOH, he will go after someone else.

Sad thing. James got pissed at Janey for not putting up Chilltown. SOB is in an alliance with them and Dani.

Does anyone else think that James is one of the biggest hypocrites ever?
maddprophet
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject:

janey, she's won every hoh comp she's been in but 1. love her or hate her, she's a bb stud.

now this cout de tat is gonna be interesting, but janelle will probably win tha too.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject:

Legion of doom fixed it so Dani could get POV. Marci's gone up and CT surivives once again.

Sad, Sad, Sad.

Jani doesn't have the votes to evict Erika. Howie and CG are the only ones that might vote her out.

James, CT and Dani will try to keep her IMO.

Though, from what I hear James wants to keep S6 thinking he is with them by voting the same way they are.

Interesting.

It's a toss up this week - my guess is that Marci goes to sequester but with CT you just never know.

Still shocked at how stupid the entire house is allowng CT to manipulate them the way they are.
Tark the Shark
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject:

If Will and Jani joined forces, they'd be unstoppable. Jani with the comps and Will manipulating everyone in the house. Plus they both have a weak player that follows there every command in Boogie and Howie.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject:

Yeah but the thing is neither really likes the other as a person. They may flirt and whatever - but from what I have seen they both don't like each other's personalities.

One of them deserves to win. I think with the way Janelle has dominated HOH's and comps with the way Will has manipulated the house (AGAIN) is incredible.

If I had to choose though - I go with Will. Everyone knew he was conning the house last time and he's still been able top do it again. He really is the GOAT in BB players.

And I'm not a Will fan. I liked Kaysar the most but the guy just is too niave for this game and has a big liability with the no lie rule he has.
KBandKB
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject:

Chicken won the HOH and boggie won the Coup de'ta and did not use it. Double evicton week so CG puts James and Erika
LA3Pete
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject:

James won veto...took himself off....Chicken George put up Howie in his place....Erika and Howie are nominated....looks like Howie's going home.
LA3Pete
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject:

Howie evicted. Mike Boogie is the new HOH.
soccerballer16
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject:

i really dont like this show
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject:

Guys we all gotta watch the Sunday show.

Seems as if Howie got into a big fight and there was a HUGE scene when he was told he got evicted.

When he left - Janie broke down and is crying non-stop for the last 2-3 hours.

Will and James are tring to cheer her up (The irony of that is uncanny) but whatever.

CT, Dani voted out Howie. 3-2 he went to sequester. He was shocked as they had thought that CT was with him.

Whatever, Season 6 really played a stupid game. Janey and Kaysar are great competitors for the HOH comps and seem like really loyal people. However they have very little people skills and don't know how to manipulate people.

At the same though, you always hate seeing the good guys go down. For once in this crazy game you would like one of the good guys win ....

George is a BIGTIME backstabber. He told Janey and Howie that he wanted to be with them and take down Dani/CT. However in the end he took out Howie. That's why Howie was so shocked PLUS he had bonded with George over the Jedi training etc. LOL

I don't think we'll ever see a great trio like Kaysar, Howie and Janey again. They remind me of Friends (the TV show). They are not smart but really funny and true friends. They are loyal and would never vote the other out. You don't ever expect to see true friendship like that on a show like BB. Great to see. I was really touched by Kaysar, Howie and Janey the last year or so. Their bond is really special IMO. I think anyone that watched last season and this can tell you that they are true friends and deep down are really good human beings.
Baby G
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject:

LA3Pete, how the hell do you know all that info already?
pokoy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject:

Lame.

S6 wasn't made for BB except for James. Obviously.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7
Jump to: