Prison Break Season 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michlake
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject:

Is it just me or did it seem unrealistic that T-Bag could beat up that guy at the hotel when the guy was bigger and considering that one of his hands is hanging on by a thread!!!

I know he is crazy, but come on.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject:

Well, T-Bag has much more experience in those sort of situations. Do you remember the eppy last season where all hell went loose in the prison? T-Bag was leading the charge.

The guy is a sadist.

If he weren't a pedafile or so obsessed with every new ass that comes to prison, I'd actually feel for him.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
The Dagger
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject:

T-Bag is an ex-con (or something like that). The dude has been fighting (and killing) his whole life. In those kinds of situations size does not really matter. He literally beat that guy with one hand tied behind his back, so to speak.

I think they kind of reached with the stripper going all crazy and stuff, but besides that not a bad episode.
The Dagger
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject:

maddprophet wrote:
wolfpaclaker wrote:
Shows now 4 eppys deep.

Loving it.

Boy, was that girl friend/wife of Micheal something or what? She's eerily similar to a stripper who works at my friend's joint.

Abruzi RIP. Loved his charachter. Will be missed, atleast by me.

The show looks like it's going to work even without the prison theme. Something I doubted early on.

Anyone watching?

yep, she's a hottie.

and was pissed to see abruzzi fall for some crap like that. just like the final scene of the movie Heat with paccino and deniro. he made it, just bounce, but no. revenge had to be had. i thought he would be the one to make it other than mike and linc.

everyone is gonna wind up in utah together.

and they haven't shown the one cat on a bicycle with a football helmet. what's his situation??

but they are taking it outside the prison quite successfully. even kept the guards in it, for now anyway.

Yup, I think that's how they'll end this season.
Flight
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject:

Diggin' the new season. Great stuff. Love the stripper chick. For some reason, I also like the doctor chick too.
maddprophet
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject:

everyone is in utah, except home boy on the bike with a football helmet.

didn't like see the kid get snagged. i was pulling for him.

the docs dad is gonna start to believe her in regards to linc being innocent since he spotted the guy trailing her at na meetings.

this can go many different ways, but it's still going strong.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject:

Agreed.

Excellent stuff. Though, I am tired of waiting for Sarah Tanchriati (SP?) and Micheal to hook up ....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
maddprophet
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:01 am    Post subject:

i can't believe that crazy agent shot the kid. was not expecting that. this hunt took a turn when he did that.

now we know he's crazy. i liked the kid, he got a raw deal. he should've asked for that plea deal in writing and taken it. i would have. out in 4 years, can't beat that where he was sitting.

and whats up with sucrea (however you spell it) ? fool has lost it.

likin the show though, still going strong.
maddprophet
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject:

and sarah's dad getting offed. linc's son free, although his dumbas should've waited to go after him. things are too hot right now. this will no doubt drag michael back into crap.

they should've gotten free of all this first. then waited to go after the son. they got the loot now, baring whatever happens with sucrea.
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject:

Good episode last night, though I'm the whole "on the run" thing is starting to wear on me a bit.

They won't do it, but I wish they would off Sarah. She annoys me.

I'm wondering where Michael has run into his father before.

Poor Geary...who wants to bet Bellick takes the fall on that one, curtesy of T-bag?
maddprophet
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject:

t-bag ripped off his hand. he deserves the loot for that one.
Ted
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject:

Fall season finale was tonight, good episode.

Some thoughts:

-T-Bag is one bad mother...

-So looks like they're over the whole "on the run" part of the show and are gonna go more into exposing the company's plan. Season 2 hasn't lived up to 1 yet, but I think that the end of 2 is going to be pretty damn good.

-I was kinda sad to see Mahone get capped, I liked his character, he was the only one to match wits with Scofield.

-Bellick's cellmate? Avocado! Brilliant. I'm glad they're going back to Fox River for parts of the show, you can't have a show called "Prison Break" with no prison, right? Plus, Fox River is a damn cool setting.

-Sucre is free now, he's 40 miles deep in Mexico, they can't catch him there.

I don't know how they're gonna have a 3rd season with this show, I mean, after this season, you would think the main storylines will be tied up... they better be. There's no way they can stretch this out for another season, I hope they let it die after 2 and not kill the show.
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject:

Yup Ted, great fall finale episode.

- I'm glad Kellerman is going to get a chance to take control. He's kinda been a wuss he's been a pawn all this time. Now he's got a chance to step up and be a bad man.

- Remember: We don't know that Mahone is dead.

- ”Don’t be frightened. Teddy’s home.” Nice. T-bag is one creepy dude.

- Sucre was awesome as always. "Aw hell no!" and then swinging a drink before he jumped out of the plane. I wonder what they're going to do with him now. I'm betting that he comes back to the states in search of his girl. They gotta bring him back in somehow.

- Bellick is in for a rough time and it's great to see him getting what he deserves. Though, he's shady and tough enough to start taking things over on the inside. But it's gonna be him against all of Fox River, so he's got one hell of a fight on his hands.

- I hate Sarah and wish they would kill her off. She just bugs me, no real reason.

- I think there's room for one more season. I don't know how many eps they have lined up when January starts, but I could see the rest of the season being Mike and Link uncovering some of what's going on with The Company and how they fit into it. Season 3 would be about how they strike back. Then they should end the show.
brutella
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
- I hate Sarah and wish they would kill her off. She just bugs me, no real reason.

Yeah I feel you, she bugs me too. They need to kill her off and have Scofield get with Nika
Freakout
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject:

casH wrote:
Quote:

Yeah I feel you, she bugs me too. They need to kill her off and have Scofield get with Nika

Personally I think Sarah and Nika should both be arrested and forced to share a cell together.
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject:

Freakout wrote:
casH wrote:
Quote:

Personally I think Sarah and Nika should both be arrested and forced to share a cell together.

Ha! I don't find Sarah very attractive, but Nika
PWiddy
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:39 am    Post subject:

haha i agree, great finale...

i was excited to see kellerman help. that relationship could get interesting next season.

Also sara comes off as that needy whiny (bleep) to me too. scoffield is toooooo gully to be involved with an attention whore like that. he would have given her the "i'm already one step ahead of you and you can't stop me" face a long time ago and kicked her to the curb.

also so the dusty old man was who again? i think this was the first episode that they showed him.

I can't WAIT until january/february. all of the shows coming back on, its going to be epic!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: