OFFICIAL: College Football 2006 Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic :: View next topic  
unggoy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject:

Much ado about nothing. Although, with as much coverage that this story is getting already, you'd think Reggie personally flew McNight to Pete Carroll's house.

"He said when they came in his house, the discussion was brought up about probation and that's when the conversation came up that they had talked to Reggie, but Joe was not there," Curtis said. "He said, 'I was not on the speakerphone. I never called him and he never called me. I want to make it clear I never spoke to Reggie and he never spoke to me. I just messed it up. I shouldn't have said it that way [at the news conference].' "
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject:

unggoy wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
unggoy wrote:
I'm still a little shocked that Pete Carroll was able to bring in both McNight and Green. The RB situation looks pretty good.

Will Tyler be a RB or LB? During this past season, I heard him say numerous times that he wanted to only play LB at USC.

Tyler is a great LB, but I think he is a much better RB. Not sure how the broken leg is going to affect things as far as a redshirt. He'll definitely get the opportunity to do both. His running style reminds me a little of Deshaun Foster, though people want to compare him to Wendell.

Ventura, what did I hear yesterday - something in the range of 20+ players from Ventura county got D-1 scholorships yesterday? Could have been much more than that actually. Between St. Bonny and OC, it had to be more than 20 right there.

I think OC got 11.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Page 25 of 25
Jump to: