Tyrese Releases Second Hip-Hop Mixtape; Free Download

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lakerfan 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Tyrese Releases Second Hip-Hop Mixtape; Free Download

Multi-platinum, Grammy nominated singer, songwriter, actor, writer, producer and CEO of Headquarter Entertainment-Tyrese Gibson has released his highly anticipated second hip hop mix tape, Ghetto Royalty under his rap guise Black-Ty.

The full mix tape can be downloaded in it's entirety at Tyrese Gibson's official website for free for a limited time only with cover art for his fans!

According to Duncan Rutherford of DUBCNN.COM, "Black-Ty just reached the DUBCNN.COM record for the most downloaded mixtape ever in a day! In day one, 3,456 downloads and he's just hit 7,000 and it's only been 3 days since it went up on the website."

It was last year when Gibson decided to announce his alter ego- a new name - Black-Ty - to reveal his Hip-Hop side and has been steadily working with the biggest producers in the hip hop game including Erik Sermon, Scott Storch, Mannie Fresh, Jazze Pha, Jermaine Dupri and more. At the BET Awards earlier this year, Black-Ty debuted with the release of his first Mixtape Best of Both Hoods Volume 1 hosted by DJ Warrior.

Due to the rave reviews throughout the hip-hop industry, fans nationwide and from hip hop super stars including Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, David Banner, Method Man, Lil Scrappy, Lil Jon, The Game, and Ice Cube, Black-Ty quickly enlisted DJ S&S to host Ghetto Royalty.

"All this love for Black-Ty got everyone curious, so here's a dose of what's to come on the Alter Ego album, I put my heart on the mic," said Black-Ty.

Black-Ty AKA Tyrese is scheduled to release his highly anticipated double album titled Alter Ego on J Records - December 5th, 2006. He can also be seen on the cover of the current issue of Dub Magazine.

The track listing for Ghetto Royalty is:

01) Switch It Up
02) Haters
03) Like Thius (Feat. DJ S&S)
04) Give It To Me Girl( Feat. Memphis Bleek)
05) The Watcher
06) Get Cake( Feat. Cassidy)
07) The Storm (Feat. Stevie Wonder & Tyrese)
08) Change The Word (Feat. Bishop Lamont & Tyrese)
09) Goodnite( Feat. Curtains & DJ S&S)
10) Why( Feat. Tyrese & Ali)
11) Chain Game PSA
12) Don't Get Me Confused (Feat. Kurupt, A-B & Tyrese)
13) Bird Flipper (Feat. Cassidy)
14) Capricorn (Feat. Eric Sermon & Big Tigger)
15) Pop Bottles ( Feat. Bishop Lamont & Tyrese)
16) My Conscious ( Feat. My Conscious)
17) Here I Go ( Feat. Mane-O)
18) Freestyle
19) Beat The System (Feat. Bishop Lamont & Tyrese)
20) Ink My Pen
21) DJ Kay Slay Interview

Click here to download http://208.109.49.187/mixtape.htm

http://www.streethop.com/forum/article168878.html
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: