Another Sports Announcer Bites the Dust

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Another Sports Announcer Bites the Dust

Video

When 'Keepin It Real' goes to far....

Quote:
''We don't condone Lamar's statements,'' CSS general manager Mark Fuhrman said. ``He unfortunately got caught in the emotion of it. He blurred the line between what takes place as a participant and your role as a broadcaster.''
Quote:
''You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked,'' Thomas told viewers. ``You don't come into the Orange Bowl playing that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city over there. You can't come over to our place talking noise like that. You'll get your butt kicked. I was about to go down the elevator and get into that thing.''
Quote:
He even seemed disappointed when the referees finally got control. ''Why don't they just meet outside in the tunnel after the ball game and get it on some more?'' he urged. ``You don't come into the Orange Bowl, baby -- we've had a down couple of years -- but you don't come in here talking trash. . . .
Quote:
``You come in here talking smack, it's time to get it on. We let you play in our stadium -- they play well, I gotta give it to FIU, they played well so far -- but you cross the line at some point.''

STORY

Can you guess which one is Lamar Thomas?

WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE....

Reminds me of Terry Tate: VIDEO
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject:

I remember him from when he played with the Dolphins! What does he think he's some kinda gangsta now?

Paging Lamar Thomas - Dave Chappelle is looking for you...
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject:

Socks wrote:
I remember him from when he played with the Dolphins! What does he think he's some kinda gangsta now?

Yea.. literally, a 'studio gangsta'...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
LakerHabib
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: Another Sports Announcer Bites the Dust

TACH wrote:

LMAO. Sitting in a UCLA cafeteria and eating breakfast when I opened that link. I laughed so hard people started looking at me. That vid is freakin hilarious.. the laughter hit me harder than terry tate there

Amen to that!
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: Another Sports Announcer Bites the Dust

LakerHabib wrote:
TACH wrote:

LMAO. Sitting in a UCLA cafeteria and eating breakfast when I opened that link. I laughed so hard people started looking at me. That vid is freakin hilarious.. the laughter hit me harder than terry tate there

Terry Goes on Vacation: VIDEO

Terry Gets Healthy Competition in the Work Place: VIDEO

Terry Gets Sensitivity Training: VIDEO
he_is_the_one
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject:

Man.. those commercials are hilarious!
Tark the Shark
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject:

Socks wrote:

He's a Cane which is why he was so passionate about the fight. That is his house. One of the best ever to play for the U.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: