Xbox 360 FOR $100
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flight#24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Xbox 360 FOR $100

Do you believe me?

I will post more info on it later, if enough people believe me.

OK sorry to leave you guys hanging. But it is true. Amazon BABY!
The_Lakers_Show
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject:

Your selling on for $100 or you bought one for $100?

WTF are you talking about?
Go Trojans

Buck Foston
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject:

Only 1,000 units.... good luck.....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Flight#24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject:

TACH wrote:
Only 1,000 units.... good luck.....

sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh.....don't spread it too much.

Seriously this is going to sell out in like 4 seconds, BUT I can still hope.
Flight#24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject:

The_Lakers_Show wrote:

Amazon is selling the Xbox 360 for $100, but they are only selling 1000 units. Lets just keep it between us Laker fans.
The_Lakers_Show
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject:

Flight#24 wrote:
The_Lakers_Show wrote:

Amazon is selling the Xbox 360 for $100, but they are only selling 1000 units. Lets just keep it between us Laker fans.

Oh, Ok i see it. (bleep).... I gotta be remember to be here then when that thing goes on sale!
Go Trojans

Buck Foston
Flight#24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject:

The_Lakers_Show wrote:
Flight#24 wrote:
The_Lakers_Show wrote:

Oh, Ok i see it. (bleep).... I gotta be remember to be here then when that thing goes on sale!

I know it is too good to be true. Isn't? Maybe I shouldn't have made this thread, because it just lowered my chances of getting one.

IF both us are getting it, we will have to play online(Gears of War). I can't wait till Thursday.
The_Lakers_Show
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject:

Flight#24 wrote:
The_Lakers_Show wrote:
Flight#24 wrote:
The_Lakers_Show wrote:

I know it is too good to be true. Isn't? Maybe I shouldn't have made this thread, because it just lowered my chances of getting one.

IF both us are getting it, we will have to play online(Gears of War). I can't wait till Thursday.

Oh Hell ya! but those things are gonna be gone in about 2 minutes.
Go Trojans

Buck Foston
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject:

Flight#24 wrote:
The_Lakers_Show wrote:
Flight#24 wrote:
The_Lakers_Show wrote:

@ avatar
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
LakerFanAlways
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject:

I already placed the vote for it and will be online super early that day in order to get it..for 100 bucks its definitely worth it. Its the Core system..sure I'd love the premium but for this price I'd be crazy not to take it. Whats the difference between the Core and premium anyway? I know that the premium one comes with the hard drive, but as far as being able to use a wireless controller and using XBOX live..that can be done with the Core system too right? There is also some rumor on amazon's site about the WII being sold for 75 bucks..damn I hope that one is true
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Ted
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject:

Motion to have this thread locked, erased, and thrown in the trash...if you catch my drift
Bergamotichek
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject:

Ted wrote:
Motion to have this thread locked, erased, and thrown in the trash...if you catch my drift

Google "amazon xbox 360 $100" and see how big of a secret it is.
Ted
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject:

JD wrote:
Ted wrote:

Ok.
Flight#24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject:

JD wrote:
Ted wrote:

Yes but who would actually just randomly type "amazon xbox 360 $100" in Google w/o getting the idea from some sort of medium (internet, radio, tv...).
Exick
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject:

It's been on Amazon's front page for days. If the 360 wins the vote, it will go on sale on Thanksgiving Day and there will be 1000 units available.

Keep in mind that it's a Core system, so if you want the extra functionality, you'll still have to plunk down some money for a hard drive and wireless controller.
Flight#24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject:

Exick wrote:
It's been on Amazon's front page for days. If the 360 wins the vote, it will go on sale on Thanksgiving Day and there will be 1000 units available.

Keep in mind that it's a Core system, so if you want the extra functionality, you'll still have to plunk down some money for a hard drive and wireless controller.

Do you have a 360? If so does it always heat up. I have read multiple reports about this. Many have sent their 360 back for this problem because it keeps crashing due to the heating issue.
Exick
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject:

There is an issue with overheating, but I believe it's related to the power supply (lovingly referred to as "The Brick") and the disc drive. The trick seems to be to keep the air around the brick and the xbox from stopping. Rule #1: Don't put it on the carpet.

Actually, that's the only rule I know. I have a 360 and it hasn't ever overheated on me. Though I must admit, I haven't played for extended periods of time. 4 or 5 hours is the most. Some of these guys have problems when they go 10-12 hours.
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject:

Flight#24 wrote:
Exick wrote:

Do you have a 360? If so does it always heat up. I have read multiple reports about this. Many have sent their 360 back for this problem because it keeps crashing due to the heating issue.

Its mainly for 360's that were manufactured in 2005. As in launch systems. That is why people are dumb to buy systems at launch like PS3 and 360 unless they are gonna sell them for more money. Mine has never had one problem it was manufactured in January I believe.

As for keeping this a secret everyone has already known about this for days and are planning to do the same and buy one on Thursday. Good luck to everyone on trying to get one make sure you have your credit card set on your amazon account and be ready for Thursday. I wouldn't be surprised if amazon.com has some difficulties Thursday with the amount of people logging on.
Flight#24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject:

eureca wrote:
Flight#24 wrote:
Exick wrote:

Its mainly for 360's that were manufactured in 2005. As in launch systems. That is why people are dumb to buy systems at launch like PS3 and 360 unless they are gonna sell them for more money. Mine has never had one problem it was manufactured in January I believe.

As for keeping this a secret everyone has already known about this for days and are planning to do the same and buy one on Thursday. Good luck to everyone on trying to get one make sure you have your credit card set on your amazon account and be ready for Thursday. I wouldn't be surprised if amazon.com has some difficulties Thursday with the amount of people logging on.

Yeah good luck to all. May we all have a 360 by end of Thursday specially the members here @ LG. That is something to be thankful of I guess in these holidays!
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject:

Okay just got my unit from Micro Center yesterday. Picked up Gears of War.......and

I was immediately hooked. I ran it for about 5 hours straight without any heating issues. I didnt even know there was an issue, but I did check the unit.
Flight#24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject:

Laker_Town wrote:
Okay just got my unit from Micro Center yesterday. Picked up Gears of War.......and

I was immediately hooked. I ran it for about 5 hours straight without any heating issues. I didnt even know there was an issue, but I did check the unit.

Thanks for reassurance.

BTW did you play it on a HDTV? There is a HUGE difference, it's even better.
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject:

^^ I played it at My brothers house. He has a projection HDTV tv, but I dimply connected it in the front input.

I was too anxious to move that big tv around. BUT, the game still looks awesome. Cant wait till I get home and play online.

BY the way, the game is so packed with visuals, I found myself constantly distracted with so much stuff going on at the same time.
KobeDunk
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject:

I want to pick it up but I dont feel like going all the way to Irvine to get the discount... I drive so much all week long that the weekend I dread getting on that 405 do go down there.....

I cant seem to find anyone to match the discount in the LA area though....
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject:

guys at micro said they have PLENTY of units. I found it odd that they only received ONE ps3. And that was for display..

Looks like the "deal" sites have been all over this already. By the way heres a video with an explanation of the voting/items.

Amazon Video
The Dagger
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject:

Flight#24 wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:

Thanks for reassurance.

BTW did you play it on a HDTV? There is a HUGE difference, it's even better.

I'm playing mine on my HDTV, but I'm still trying to figure out which setting is the best. Vivid, Lucid, don't remember the other two?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: