Why Does Vanessa have such a bad rep?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pgl
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Why Does Vanessa have such a bad rep?

Really what has she ever done?Is there a reason why people dont think very highly of her.She hasnt even used kobes popularity to make a name for herself unlike other wives,that use their husbands names ot get somewhere in the entertainment business.She seems like a nice woman.
I Love L.A.
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Why Does Vanessa have such a bad rep?

pgl wrote:
Really what has she ever done?Is there a reason why people dont think very highly of her.She hasnt even used kobes popularity to make a name for herself unlike other wives,that use their husbands names ot get somewhere in the entertainment business.She seems like a nice woman.

i dont have a problem with her. i'm happy for kobe.
KOBEhastheMAGIC
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Why Does Vanessa have such a bad rep?

pgl wrote:

Where did this come from? Who doesn't think very highly of her? I personally don't really have an opinion about her because i don't know her....
LawyerShawn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject:

Vanessa really seems like a great girl. Very down to earth and loyal. She forgave Kobe and stood by him during the worst time in his life. Kobe made a huge mistake and she was there.

Kobes a lucky guy and I think he's finally starting to realize it. You can see it in his game and his affection to his teammates. Hes really a different guy.
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject:

I don't really have a opinion on her other then she is gorgeous.
Mr. LakeShow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject:

Shes a hot latina sexylicious.
spickx
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject:

She got a bad rep because every time kobe does something wrong or watever she always get a gift. So people are thinking she's a money whore.
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject:

eureca wrote:
I don't really have a opinion on her other then she is gorgeous.

And seems to be a good mom. Kobe seems genuinely happy and he is productive on the court - no problem here.
LawyerShawn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject:

Every time as in 1 time?

And uh yea what he did was pretty bad. She deserved a lot more than just material possesions.
yellowledbetter
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject:

really, having an opinion on her either way (she's a b-word or she seems great!) is pretty ridiculous unless you ACTUALLY know her. I know nothing about her other than she's hot and thats pretty much the extent of it.
NoMoreGame7s
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject:

Racism.

Just thought I'd throw that out there, since it seems to be the answer to every other question that comes along at LG.

Thanks for the avatar, Hybrid27.
eniq 0x00
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject:

NoMoreGame7s wrote:
Racism.

Just thought I'd throw that out there, since it seems to be the answer to every other question that comes along at LG.

That's not too far out of whack. I know that some blacks can't stand that Kobe isn't with another black woman. Some people in this country have a lot of growing up to do. Kobe is happy with his wife and that is all that matters.

^^ Farmar

Sister Golden Hair
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject:

She married the Devil.

Then bore his offspring.

SGH
KobeBryant24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject:

Nonsense, nobody thinks anything bad of her. She has 2 of Kobe's kids, if anything, people think Kobe is the jerk in the relationship.

Though I do think he got married too young, and could have probably avoided the whole rape scandal had he been single at the time, who knows.
Mr. LakeShow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject:

Somewhere Basketball Fan is waiting to chip in this thread
easybreeze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject:

eniq 0x00 wrote:
NoMoreGame7s wrote:
Racism.

That's not too far out of whack. I know that some blacks can't stand that Kobe isn't with another black woman. Some people in this country have a lot of growing up to do. Kobe is happy with his wife and that is all that matters.

Are some of the black you know that can't stand Kobe for marring Vanessa male or female. Just to be accurate here most of the blk males I know don'r give a damn, now ask a black female and you may get a different answer. Its always good to clarify stuff like this because no one wants to be labeled something their not
Raptor2k
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Why Does Vanessa have such a bad rep?

pgl wrote:

I have no idea. I was wondering that myself. She seems to be a nice woman. Physically especially. I'm happy for Kobe, I wish I could get that lucky.

And for those who think Kobe married early...let me know what you think of how early LeBron had his first kid.
GailGoodrich25
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject:

easybreeze wrote:
eniq 0x00 wrote:
NoMoreGame7s wrote:
Racism.

Are some of the black you know that can't stand Kobe for marring Vanessa male or female. Just to be accurate here most of the blk males I know don'r give a damn, now ask a black female and you may get a different answer. Its always good to clarify stuff like this because no one wants to be labeled something their not

NoMoreGame7s
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject:

eniq 0x00 wrote:
NoMoreGame7s wrote:
Racism.

Yeah - I was only halfway joking. When Kobe married her, there was quite the uproar here at LG, even. Something about not keeping it in the family and junk like that. Many posters said they lost respect for him because he was now sharing his wealth with somebody of another race.

Yes, easybreeze, I imagine a majority of them were girls. There definitely was a large male contingent arguing against the marriage, though, talking about how he was somehow dissing his race by marrying outside of it. I'm sure she finds it difficult to this day, to be fully accepted. I'm sure Kobe still feels a bit of backlash now and then, as well. It's all a bunch of garbage if you ask me.

Thanks for the avatar, Hybrid27.
Raptor2k
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject:

Charles Barkley.
pjiddy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject:

This is a great Laker topic. Can one of the mods sticky this?
glassbullet31
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject:

Mr. LakeShow wrote:
Shes a hot latina sexylicious.

easybreeze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject:

NoMoreGame7s wrote:
eniq 0x00 wrote:
NoMoreGame7s wrote:
Racism.

Yeah - I was only halfway joking. When Kobe married her, there was quite the uproar here at LG, even. Something about not keeping it in the family and junk like that. Many posters said they lost respect for him because he was now sharing his wealth with somebody of another race.

Yes, easybreeze, I imagine a majority of them were girls. There definitely was a large male contingent arguing against the marriage, though, talking about how he was somehow dissing his race by marrying outside of it. I'm sure she finds it difficult to this day, to be fully accepted. I'm sure Kobe still feels a bit of backlash now and then, as well. It's all a bunch of garbage if you ask me.

Its very easy for people on the internet to write and say things, and they are able to hide in the comforts of their home.

I call it classic player hatering.
The Buss
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject:

NoMoreGame7s wrote:
Racism.

I remember how much Kobe's parents dissaproved of the marrige. They didn't really talk to him for a coulple of years and I don't think they attended the wedding either. Growing up in a multi-cultural state such as California I have never really been able to understand this kind of stuff. It seems crazy to me that people could get so upset over marring someone of another race.
easybreeze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject:

The Buss wrote:
NoMoreGame7s wrote:
Racism.

I remember how much Kobe's parents dissaproved of the marrige. They didn't really talk to him for a coulple of years and I don't think they attended the wedding either. Growing up in a multi-cultural state such as California I have never really been able to understand this kind of stuff. It seems crazy to me that people could get so upset over marring someone of another race.

Not being in the Bryant family are we sure it was race or was it Daddy looking out for the best interest of his million $$ son.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: