Have you ever been in a fight?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Have you ever been in a fight?

ive been in three fights 1 on 1 my whole life most of em clean 2 losses and 1 win 8) ..... one of the guys i fought with is my best friend today....

i never started (bleep) at a club or a game because i feared of getting arrested.

what about you guys?
Mr. LakeShow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject:

I fought with 999 cause he told me to shave but i didn't want to

The next meeting: 52 points 19-26 shooting.
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject:

Back in school I fought 3 or 4 times nothing big a few punches. I once got my ass kicked for my backetball and money by 5 guys in the ghetto.
mbloves L.A.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject:

I know I lost two times. I was quite a whippersnapper back in the days of elementary and middle school. I know I used to bully a 5th grader when I was in 2nd. He was bigger than me, I wasn't punking kids with muscular dystrophy or anything. In Russia, when I was in 5th grade some kid in 10th grade was making fun of my race, since I am Ingush and the war started in Chechnya, myself being kind a popular guy in my class, my honor was on the line, so when my friends were all around I started talking (bleep) to the guy. He pushed me with his leg, I fell down, and by this time I am incredibly pissed off so I take off my belt and hit the guy right in the face with the metal part. He starts bleeding and I ran after his friend started chasing me. I got into a a lot of trouble for that, my mom was incredibly pissed and so was my dad, but the next day he and I were rolling about this.

I do know I fought a lot in school.
Flight#24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject:

Once when I was in 6th grade. I think I won

Funny thing is that it was over a frisbee.

I had a very slight black eye and he had a fat lip (I think it even bled a little bit) for a couple of days.

So who won?
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject:

The last fight i got into was when i was 14 (im 23 now). wasnt really much of a fight. I just started pummeling some guy because i thought he threw my shoe in the tree. Turns out I was pummeling the wrong guy. I almost got into another one a couple weeks back. I caused a pretty big scene at the Glendale Galleria.
24KaratGold
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject:

^ Who got the frisbee?
shnjb
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject:

I am not a thug wannabe but man, you Americans don't fight much at all!

These days though, I would pretty much never get in a fight even if I was provoked ... unless it was really extreme, because I don't want to get arrested.
flashakadrano
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject:

i fight all the time.

i love it.

almost as much as i love basketball.

hahaha i'm a boxing champion in the making. maybe someday i can fight for money.

but as for fighting outside the ring... i've only been in 4 fights one on one, and maybe 4 or 5 with groups of people. back when i was in school.

now, i'm not stupid enough to get into fights because i don't want to go to jail, and you never know if the other guy has a gun, or has a friend who does.
Flight#24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject:

24KaratGold wrote:
^ Who got the frisbee?

Well no one, but I threw the frisbee at his face...and after the fight was broken up, we had to go our separate ways so no one got the frisbee.

Pretty lame considering I didn't want to fight in the first place, but the stupid kids kind of pushed us into each other.
F Snaq
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject:

Yeah I got my ass kicked in 2nd grade. I was crying. No excuses.
NBA referees are a detriment to the integrity and essence of the game of basketball. It is our duty, as fans of this sacred game, to eviscerate each and every one of these treacherous maggots, if ever we cross paths with any of them in our lives.
LakersSpirit
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject:

When I was in elementary school, I was always getting in these little fights... Once, I stood up for kids that were being bullied, by a guy who refused to let others have their turn, in a tether ball game... [wonder if anyone even knows what tether-ball is].

On one of my birthdays, I got into a fight, with my best friend, because he said that the Mexicans killed Davy Crockett...

In the Air Force, a couple of buddies, and me, met some rowdy bar patrons, in the alley... We were all pretty far gone, already... I have these hazy mental snapshots, of me, tossing some guy in the trash...

Later, in the Navy, we had been drinking Sake, in a bar, then we went to a strip-club... Some Army guys were standing in front of our table, so I just picked a guy up, by his lapels, and told him to get out of the way... This guy's buddies jumped in, and there were punches coming from all over, but I couldn't even feel them, because of the Sake!!... I helped the bouncers toss the Army Guys out. This was in Chicago, and the freaking bouncers were shorter than me, but tough and wiry...
Lakers Dynasty 2000
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject:

I've been in two fights. And both were on the basketball court (2 in high school).

I've been in plenty of shoving matches, as well.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Jesseca328
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject:

LakersSpirit wrote:
When I was in elementary school, I was always getting in these little fights... Once, I stood up for kids that were being bullied, by a guy who refused to let others have their turn, in a tether ball game... [wonder if anyone even knows what tether-ball is].

^Hahaha I remember those days... Man handball and tether-ball were the ishhhhh!

Never been into a fight were people come after me but i'm always the one in the middle trying to hold the homie back from fighting people... Oh yeah i got pushed by some girl in elementary school but before she was going to do w/e she was going to do to me lunch time was over and the teacher blew the whistle so everyone had to freeze so after that we just went and stood in line for class... Till this day i have no clue why that ***** pushed me... I do remember that i got into a lot more trouble than her tho... Don't know why?!?!?

ALPHA ~ LakerSanity ~ 24 ~ Exick ~ ElginBaylor ~ TheBigRuski ~ re4ee ~ JerryMagicKobe ~ mbloves L.A. ~ unggoy ~ encina1~ Jesseca328 ~ phayze one ~ Flo'z
XTN
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject:

Well, I've been in a whole lot of fights. More than I can really recollect, count, and care for. I trained and fought as amateur boxer for a couple of years but when it came down to either training or hanging w/ girls I chose the latter. I didn't do too bad as an amateur boxer, I just wasn't motivated enough.

For awhile, I also was associated with rather shady individuals who sought out trouble. Couple that with a short fuse and.. well I'm ashamed to say the amount of fisticuffs I participated in.

I can honestly say I've won more than loss. BUT, I've had my ass handed to me royally.. I've been jumped by dozens, stabbed, shot at, and beaten w/ numerous weapons.

After all these years I really wish I could have been more of a peaceful person. All I have to show for all my fights is some scars, boxers fracture in both hands (hurts to make a fist sometimes), and having to watch my back damn near everywhere I go.
angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject:

My last real fight was back in high school. Knocked a tooth out of some jackass who was firing spitballs into my hair (a shorter version of Anderson Varejao). Next thing I knew, his brother was on my posterior. Muscular guy, but my size so I figured no big deal and squared off. Suddenly a punch took my almost by surprise ("how did he get that in?"), I moved my head (always move) so it deflected off my cheek. Took another body punch to my shoulder, deflected again but the impact was frigging hard for a deflected punch. Fired off a couple of punches, but he did a good job blocking them. It was broken up.

Later that day I found out the SOB was already a boxing champ at the Y, and was going out for Golden Gloves. And that was the good news. The bad news was that he was a gang member.

I was safe in school, though as a precaution I carried a knife.
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject:

I fought a lot in jr high and a little bit in high school. In jr high mostly because I was the brown kid surrounded by a bunch of racists and I had to defend myself. The only one I remember losing was when I got jumped by some wannabe crips in high school. God I hated those guys.
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject:

I got beat down pretty regular in elementary school. Tends to happen when you're a foot shorter than everyone else with glasses and a dorky (some would call it "classic") rice-bowl haircut and go to magnet school classes and the home-school kids are 90% Mexican. There were a few I would call wins in there, but mostly no one knew how to fight well, so just lots of torn clothing, a few black eyes and fat lips. Maybe a few serious beatings I took and maybe one I gave.

What I can definitely say is my mom and pops would whoop me even harder when they would get calls from the school because they felt like no matter what I shouldn't have been fighting. I wanted to avoid fights back then cuz even though I had a chance at school, I had no chance against my mom and her belt.

And I guarantee you I lost every time to my parents.
mbloves L.A.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject:

HandBall is a Man Sport.
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject:

mbloves L.A. wrote:
HandBall is a Man Sport.

remember slicies???!

i had a good undefeated streak in the 5th grade. that's only because i cheated a lot. But i was still good
NappyFox
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject:

The best fights are the online fights....you know those internet bullies can be some mean and tough S.O.B.s. You guys ever run across some of those people?
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject:

after watching the nuggets vs. knicks... i have to come back to my thread and post thoughts....

(bleep) stern!!!... back in the 80's fights happened so often... it was like every two weeks there was a fight... I dont know why its such a big deal now....... i point the finger at stern for implementing all these rules for the game, before the game, after the game, off the court etc......... IF YOU TREAT THESE PLAYERS LIKE CHILDREN....theyre GONNA ACT LIKE CHILDREN...plain and simple.... (bleep) stern....its his fault this (bleep) is happening the way it is...... i garuntee you if nothing is done about these suspension rules someone is really gonna get hurt....

BTW... Melo is a wuss for that sucker punch right hook followed by a track star sprint to the locker room...
mbloves L.A.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject:

You can't expect a dude named "Carmello" to act like a man can you?

What can I say, he is "sweet".
mbloves L.A.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject:

Wait! The last sentence of my previous post may be misinterpreted, but remember there is no one manlier than myself. I was gonna say 999, but with all the shaving threads he did compromise his position.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject:

mbloves L.A. wrote:
Wait! The last sentence of my previous post may be misinterpreted, but remember there is no one manlier than myself. I was gonna say 999, but with all the shaving threads he did compromise his position.

LMAO..... boy you want to go knuckle to kncukle with me.... im game....

dont let the hairless body parts fool you i can still throw them thangs
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: