Have you ever been in a fight?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakersSpirit
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject:

I was just reflecting on that one fight, when I was in grade school... Funny, how something like that, can stick in your mind, all these years... I remember, it was on my birthday party, and this good friend, from next door, brougt me a birthday present... But we got into this argument, about how Davy Crockett died... These were the days, when everyone was wearing the coon skin caps, and watching Davy Crockett, on Walt Disney Presents... I jumped right on top of this next door neighbor kid, and I was pummeling him... I still feel guilty... A lot of bad things were done to me, too... It's been that way, most my life... I either let people get the best of me, or I completely lose it, and feel sorry, later...
kobe1kanobe
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject:

Back in 5th grade, some guy thought i threw a ball at him and just comes up and sucker punches me. Had a huge black eye, didnt even know what hit me. All i said was "WTF"

Talking to people who have been involved in street fights, they say who every throws the first punch wins most of the fights. I guess being punched first kinda stuns you and throws you off guard.

My advice anytime you get into an argument and it looks bad, throw the first punch lol
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject:

I used to get in fights all the time back in the day.. especially being 1 of 3 black kids in the my elementary school (the other 2 were my sisters).

Last fight I got into was about 10 years ago on St. Patty's Day. Big melee in a Benningan's... LOL.

In between those two incidents there were probably about a dozen or so (some I won, some I lost).

Chalk it up to being young, dumb, and full of......
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: