WATCH ALL THE NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB GAMES FOR FREE, EVERY YEAR.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Das
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: WATCH ALL THE NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB GAMES FOR FREE, EVERY YEAR.

DIRECTV SHOWROOM RECEIVER WILL ALLOW YOU TO GET…

1) ALL THE MOVIE CHANNELS FOR FREE (8 HBO, 9 SHOWTIME, 12 STARZ AND 3 CINEMAX)

2) ALL THE SPECIALTY SPORTS FOR FREE (NBA LEAGUE PASS, NFL SUNDAY TICKET, NHL CENTER ICE, MLB EXTRA INNINGS AND MORE)

3) ALL THE CHANNELS DIRECTV OFFERS (LOCALS AND SPANISH PROGRAMS INCLUDED)

If you have DIRECTV, this is perfect for you. You probably know that the Total Choice Premier cost about $99.99 a month! And NBA League Pass alone would cost you hundreds of dollars.

With a Showroom Receiver, you’ll be able to watch every single NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB broadcast on DIRECTV and receive all the Movie Channels, not just this year, but next year, the year after that and so on and so forth.*

FAQ:

1) How is this possible?
Showroom Receivers are only sold to DIRECTV dealers. It uses the same satellite signal as a residential satellite. So all you’ll need to do is take one of your receivers out and connect the Showroom Receiver. You will then receive all the movie channels and specialty sports on that TV in which the Showroom Receiver is connected to.

2) Are there any restrictions?
Yes there is ONE. YOU CAN NOT ORDER PAY-PER-VIEW with a Showroom Receiver. If you try to order pay-per-view, they will shut the receiver off completely. To avoid accidentally ordering pay-per-view programming, DO NOT connect a phone line on the back of the receiver.

3) Why are they available and how much?
I’m a DIRECTV dealer, I bought these receivers to use for my outside mall Kiosk and Tradeshows. I don’t need all of them anymore, I only need to keep 2 for my call-center/showroom. So I’m making them available for you to use. I bought these receivers for $600 each, but I’m selling it for $350 each OBO.

Remember, you’ll only pay one time of $350.00 and you’ll receive over 300 Channels plus watch all the sports and movies you want every single year.

If you are interested, I still have 2 more. If you live 15-20 minutes from Los Angeles, I can have one of my installers deliver it and install the receivers for you for free. But if you’re outside those vicinity, I will need to ship it to you, but pre-pay is required plus shipping and handling cost.

IF YOU’RE INTERESTED OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME @ DIRECTVFORFREE (@) YAHOO.COM

Provide me with your NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE # and the best time to call.
Caron1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject:

So technically, they are not free....
Das
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject:

Caron1 wrote:
So technically, they are not free....

Technically, No. But just 3 months of premier programming alone pays for the receiver and on top of that you get all the Specialty Sports which would cost you hundreds of dollars a year.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject:

I got some magic beans to sell if anyone is interested.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
NappyFox
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
I got some magic beans to sell if anyone is interested.

I'll trade you those magic beans for my donkey.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: