Tigger is a Southpaw!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
XTN
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:23 am    Post subject: Tigger is a Southpaw!

Teen boy gets b!tchslapped by tigger:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Home video of a costumed Tigger character apparently punching a boy in the face and knocking him back at a Walt Disney World theme park has prompted an Orange County Sheriff's investigation into the incident and led to the suspension of the cast member, according to a Local 6 News report.

The Monaco family of New Hampshire said they were visiting a Disney theme park and posing for a photo with Tigger when the character landed a hard punch.

"You don't come here for this," father Jerry Monaco said. "Disney is supposed to be a safe place. It is supposed to be a place where you come and spend time with your family. How hard did he hit you, (son)?"
Click here to find out more!

"Pretty hard," Jerry Monaco Jr. replied. "I could still feel it even though he was wearing the padded gloves."

More here and Video!
http://www.local6.com/news/10685989/detail.html

TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject:

This is a joke right... I'm about to be punk'd right?

If it was so hard.. how come his glasses didn't go flying...

Somebody is looking to get paid....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
LarryCoon
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject:

I wonder if it's the same guy who's suing Kobe.....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Exick
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject:

hahaha, that's stunted. The kid was falling backward and the guy in the costume was trying to make sure he didn't fall. He inadvertently hit him in the face when he reached over to grab him. What a crock.
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject:

Exick wrote:
hahaha, that's stunted. The kid was falling backward and the guy in the costume was trying to make sure he didn't fall. He inadvertently hit him in the face when he reached over to grab him. What a crock.
Definitely stunted.... Tigger did put the 'big kid' in some kind of arm-lock, but come on,.. seriously, why is this a news story...

5 bucks, this kid gets his ass kicked at school today...
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject:

it sure as hell didn't look intentional to me. If the kid wasn't such a (bleep) he wouldve passed it off as an accident because the kid did look like he was gonna fall. They're just looking to get a quick buck.
Exick
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject:

I like how the dad comments that Tigger clocked him hard for no apparent reason. Yeah, I'm sure dudes in Disney costumes go around randomly cold-cocking teenagers when their parents are videotaping all the time.
NoMoreGame7s
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject:

If you watch the video, they say that Tigger said it was self-defense. He said the kid was pulling on his costume and choking him out. I don't know if I buy the idea that the dude couldn't breathe, but we know that the punch was not inadvertent.

Thanks for the avatar, Hybrid27.
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject:

NoMoreGame7s wrote:
If you watch the video, they say that Tigger said it was self-defense. He said the kid was pulling on his costume and choking him out. I don't know if I buy the idea that the dude couldn't breathe, but we know that the punch was not inadvertent.
Can you even call that a punch?

To borrow a line from Chuck, 'I've been kissed hard then that....."

Last edited by TACH on Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject:

NoMoreGame7s wrote:

have you ever worn a halloween mask? I don't think tigger knew that wussy was behind him. So when the picture was taken, tig bumped into him, lost his balance and tig tried to reach him but couldn't see out of the mask. So when he tried to grab the little wuss, he accidently got him in the face.
NoMoreGame7s
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
NoMoreGame7s wrote:

have you ever worn a halloween mask? I don't think tigger knew that wussy was behind him. So when the picture was taken, tig bumped into him, lost his balance and tig tried to reach him but couldn't see out of the mask. So when he tried to grab the little wuss, he accidently got him in the face.

My point was that Tigger himself said it was self-defense. Tigger said the kid was pulling on his costume and making it hard to breathe. Tigger didn't accidentally bump into him and then try to grab him to keep him from falling. If that was the case, why would he be claiming self-defense?

frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject:

NoMoreGame7s wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
NoMoreGame7s wrote:

My point was that Tigger himself said it was self-defense. Tigger said the kid was pulling on his costume and making it hard to breathe. Tigger didn't accidentally bump into him and then try to grab him to keep him from falling. If that was the case, why would he be claiming self-defense?

tigger is not real. How could tigger himself say that?

sorry, couldn't think of anything else to say
tortuga
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject:

TACH wrote:
NoMoreGame7s wrote:
Can you even call that a punch?

To borrow a line from Chuck, 'I've been kissed hard then that....."

^^

That didn't even look like a punch. The kid's a (bleep). "I could still feel it" my ass.

Also, I agree about Tigger BSing too. He seemed fine. If he truly was struggling to breathe, he would've jerked or something.
NoMoreGame7s
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
NoMoreGame7s wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
NoMoreGame7s wrote:

tigger is not real. How could tigger himself say that?

sorry, couldn't think of anything else to say

Works for me.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: