Breaking Adam Carolla
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
golden armor
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Breaking Adam Carolla

With sports talk radio pretty weak in the morning - can't stand 570's show or Bruno, the Herd is passable, I started listening to Adam Carolla's show and found it pretty entertaining at times.

However, now that he's enlisted Danny Bonaduce, the show is unlistenable with his loud, arrogant, self-serving comments constantly interrupting and disrupting any genuine comedy.
rak_90046
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject:

Join the revolution, get Sirius. Every morning, i listern to Howard stern... Its the best.
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject:

First Team on FoxSport Radio is pretty good.... listen to them in the mornings via XM Radio....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
golden armor
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject:

rak_90046 wrote:
Join the revolution, get Sirius. Every morning, i listern to Howard stern... Its the best.

Yeah, Stern's pretty funny (juvenile at times admittedly) and he's actually a great interviewer. Still, I wasn't really a big enough fan to start paying for it.
rak_90046
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject:

Adam Carolla Show sucks..... I was at first saying "I'll never pay for satellite radio." After listering to online for free for two days special. After that, i got Sirius and pay 12.95 a month, and its worth every penny,
rak_90046
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject:

In a few years, everybody will have sirius and xm will go under.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject:

rak_90046 wrote:
In a few years, everybody will have sirius and xm will go under.

I see a merger in their future.
The_Lakers_Show
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject:

I listen to Kevin and Bean in the morning.
Go Trojans

Buck Foston
Tottenham4Ever
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject:

Aceman was great for the first year and now it is awful with Bonaduce. I like Sirius for World Soccer Daily 10-12 AM on 126 I believe.......Cannot beat the music either
rak_90046
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject:

Adam Carolla show was so boring and awful. ass kiss rodeo--sucks.. the whole show sucks. Sirius is the way
Surfitall
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject:

Sirius really is the best. And it's not just Howard, although I admit that he was the reason I signed up in the first place. The craziest thing is that I find myself driving around most of the time listening to the Spa channel. Calm, ambient, usually digital music keeps me from joining in on the road rage.

And it's tough to be angry when you are laughing and listening to Howard.

My back-up car doesn't have satellite radio and it's amazing to me that we ever put up with the awful non-digital sound, the static on am. The only things that I still like on regular radio are the local sports stations, but I can only take so much of Hartman, Vic, Big Joe, and Hacksaw. (Ugh, hacksaw.)

Satellite is where it's at though. The next time you buy a Toyota, get it at Longo and they'll kick in a free Sirius plus 9 or 10 months of free satellite service. You'll sign up when the free trial ends.
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject:

I love Howard, but now that he makes you pay to hear him cant he fn do Friday shows as he has been the last 20 years? Howard is the best, but that does irk me he is getting 500 mil for 5 years and just got a like 80 million dollar bonus and he takes a lot of vacation and takes every Friday off? Friday is also the day everyone would want to hear him the most. With that said I cant wait for That's just wrong to be back
rak_90046
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject:

I know, it sucks he replay old shows fromt he 90's and earlier on fridays. On the weekends, he replay the whole week shows.
hiline
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject:

The_Lakers_Show wrote:
I listen to Kevin and Bean in the morning.

dubaholic1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject:

Adam Corolla is an okay guy ( he used to be my neighbor) but not the most interesting fellow to listen to. Not to mention he has the palest, whitest ugliest legs in all of Hollywood. man, he looks like he's got the body of a 70 year old. How old is he really?

ANYTHING beats that idiot Mancow, though. That guy sucked so bad they booted him out of Los Angeles.

The new show before Rome is pretty bad. I like Fred Rogin been watching him for years on 4 but man that stuff with Simers is pathetic.

Steve Hartman has been getting on my nerves lately. Always feeling Vic the Brick, such a nice Jewish boy! Mychal Thompson is a smart guy every once in a while.

Rome is always solid, except for that interview with Tex today which was subpar.
rak_90046
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject:

I dont like simmer at all. How did his daughter got this gig. She said she has a degree in accounting. MAke her a sports expert?
Tony Montana
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject:

rak_90046 wrote:
I dont like simmer at all. How did his daughter got this gig. She said she has a degree in accounting. MAke her a sports expert?

You don't have to be an expert. You just have to run your mouth like you are. Oh, and trash Kobe every 3rd minute.
rak_90046
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject:

Kings nhl player sean avery... He was talking good sh*t back at them... wasnt taking sh*t fromt hem.
methdxman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:46 am    Post subject:

Too much Adam Carolla hate going on here.

Most of you probably never listened to Loveline, but the guy is really a comedic genius. That's why he had such amazing guests on a nationally syndicated late night radio program.

I've only heard his morning show a few times, but I didn't like it too much, because Adam can't be himself on it, really.

But the guy is a true comedic genius, you guys need to hear him on Loveline.

He's a lot funnier guy than Stern or any other radio personalities out there. A lot funnier than Kevin and Bean, etc.

It's sort of a shame that his morning show is not living up to expectations, but to replace Howard Stern you would HAVE to be a respected guy.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:31 am    Post subject:

methdxman wrote:

Most of you probably never listened to Loveline, but the guy is really a comedic genius. That's why he had such amazing guests on a nationally syndicated late night radio program.

I've only heard his morning show a few times, but I didn't like it too much, because Adam can't be himself on it, really.

He's a lot funnier guy than Stern or any other radio personalities out there. A lot funnier than Kevin and Bean, etc.

It's sort of a shame that his morning show is not living up to expectations, but to replace Howard Stern you would HAVE to be a respected guy.
Loveline was funny has hell!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
rak_90046
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject:

methdxman wrote:

Funnier than Stern? Are you seriuos?
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject:

rak_90046 wrote:
methdxman wrote:

Funnier than Stern? Are you seriuos?

I cant compare since Ive never heard loveline, but its hard to believe. I did hear his morning show I know its not the same, but yeah from what I heard of that show before bonaduce got there it was not close to good. I never heard it with bonaduce.

As for bonaduce hes always been great as a guest on Howard, but obviously Howard can get a good interview out of anyone especially people that open up.
rak_90046
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject:

Howard is the best.
dubaholic1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject:

methdxman wrote:
Most of you probably never listened to Loveline, but the guy is really a comedic genius.

comedic genius

Lemme guess, you loved the movie "Snakes on a Plane" and "White Girls" and that ridiculous one where those Wayans idiots cg their mugs onto a baby's body.

Ocho....help me! These guys are killin me! Tell em about who the real "comedic geniuses" are
methdxman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:41 am    Post subject:

dubaholic1 wrote:
methdxman wrote:
Most of you probably never listened to Loveline, but the guy is really a comedic genius.

comedic genius

Lemme guess, you loved the movie "Snakes on a Plane" and "White Girls" and that ridiculous one where those Wayans idiots cg their mugs onto a baby's body.

Ocho....help me! These guys are killin me! Tell em about who the real "comedic geniuses" are

How do you think he got Stern's old gig?

You obviously have never heard loveline.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: