Looks like Tom Brady might become a Dad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Looks like Tom Brady might become a Dad

Oh the drama....

http://www.nypost.com/seven/02182007/news/columnists/its_brady_baby_for_sixy_star_columnists_liz_smith.htm
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject:

man, she is so hot.
mike_dee23
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject:

I've loved her since I, Robot.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject:

She should have her own thread on the "women we love" board.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject:

mike_dee23 wrote:
I've loved her since I, Robot.

I remember her most as Mr. Big's wife, Natasha on Sex and the City. Or as Carrie called her "The Evil Stick Figure With No Soul" I'm sure Gisele thinks the same thing of her as well....

Seriously she is a beautiful woman though...
Tony Montana
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject:

That must have been one awkward phone call...
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject:

man. winning 3 super bowls. getting paid millions of dollars. going from bridget moynahan to giselle. must be nice.
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
man. winning 3 super bowls. getting paid millions of dollars. going from bridget moynahan to giselle. must be nice.

Stop it. It's depressing to think about.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject:

ocho wrote:

Yeah on the surface until one of them knocks on your door and tells you that you're going to be paying child support for the next 18 years.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
ocho wrote:

Yeah on the surface until one of them knocks on your door and tells you that you're going to be paying child support for the next 18 years.

yeah tom brady is really gonna be hurting from that child support. lord knows he's short on cash as it is. i mean it's not like being inside some of the world's greatest poon tang is worth the equvilant of the change ocho finds in his couch from time to time.
Flight#24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
ocho wrote:

yeah tom brady is really gonna be hurting from that child support. lord knows he's short on cash as it is. i mean it's not like being inside some of the world's greatest poon tang is worth the equvilant of the change ocho finds in his couch from time to time.

Hey remember money does not equal happiness. I feel sorry for those bastards (Tom Brady's, Matt Leinart's illegitimate sons...).

Or maybe I have this whole thing wrong? I mean what happens to Brady? Is he still a "father figure" to the son since the couple is no longer a couple?
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:31 am    Post subject:

Well it's not like he's a 14 year old high school dropout. He's in his late 20's. That's probably the age most people start having kids. Obviously it wasn't planned, but he banged Bridget Moynahan. Multiple times.

Seriously, what could you get this guy as a gift? He's the guy that has it all. Play football for a few months out of the year, spend the rest of the year fornicating with supermodels and actresses while travelling the world. Screw Brady!!
Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject:

So if white athletes father illegitimate children with models, that's a cutesy story, but black athletes fathering the same with non-celebrity women are gutter trash? :roll:

BTW, I hate the word illegitimate. All children are legitimate, it's just the parents you sometimes question.
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
BTW, I hate the word illegitimate. All children are legitimate, it's just the parents you sometimes question.
WORD!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Kobe24Dynasty
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject:

Tom Brady should just go back to Bridget Moynahan. She's way hotter than Gisele Bundchen.
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
So if white athletes father illegitimate children with models, that's a cutesy story, but black athletes fathering the same with non-celebrity women are gutter trash? :roll:

!
dubaholic1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:

Don't you guys know that brown babies are the "must have" fashion accessories of the year?

I'm gettin mine in July
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject:

dubaholic1 wrote:
24 wrote:

Don't you guys know that brown babies are the "must have" fashion accessories of the year?

I'm gettin mine in July
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:

You're not the only one that notice's the double standard...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=hill/070219
Money$hot!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject:

The 'Cism at work again. FIYA!
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject:

I thought this was hilarious

A California condom company announced yesterday that their superhero mascot, CondomMan.com, is delivering 2,000 prophylactics to the Super Bowl champion daddy-to-be.
"While Tom Brady has proven himself to be a hero on the football field, something told me that he needs the help of a superhero off the field right now." said Kevin Mirarchi, owner of CondomMan.com.
http://www.silive.com/living/advance/index.ssf?/base/living/1172575857278210.xml&coll=1
angel
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:16 am    Post subject:

24 wrote:

Actually, Brady is catching heavy criticism for getting her pregnant and not marrying her. They had been together for three years, which is not casual. He didn't want any children and dumped her. He's taking a big PR hit. I don't think there will be an issue of child support, but usually when you hear about any athlete getting women pregnant, it has to do will casual sex leading to children and skipping out on child support. If it's someone who has several women spread around, it's treated different than a monogamous relationship. Shaq wasn't married when he had children, but nobody criticized him. If it involves years, it's treated almost like a marriage. In some states, it is possible to be legally married if you live together for several months. If Shaq had left the mother of his children, he would have taken a PR hit. Instead they got married, and everyone seems to be happy about it. People don't like it when children are treated like throwaways. Children are not trash. If an NBA player who obviously can afford to support his children skips out on payments, he does take a hit. Even if he pays, Brady is still the man who dumped his pregnant girlfriend. Brady is viewed as the bad guy.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject:

angel wrote:
24 wrote:

Actually, Brady is catching heavy criticism for getting her pregnant and not marrying her. They had been together for three years, which is not casual. He didn't want any children and dumped her. He's taking a big PR hit. I don't think there will be an issue of child support, but usually when you hear about any athlete getting women pregnant, it has to do will casual sex leading to children and skipping out on child support. If it's someone who has several women spread around, it's treated different than a monogamous relationship. Shaq wasn't married when he had children, but nobody criticized him. If it involves years, it's treated almost like a marriage. In some states, it is possible to be legally married if you live together for several months. If Shaq had left the mother of his children, he would have taken a PR hit. Instead they got married, and everyone seems to be happy about it. People don't like it when children are treated like throwaways. Children are not trash. If an NBA player who obviously can afford to support his children skips out on payments, he does take a hit. Even if he pays, Brady is still the man who dumped his pregnant girlfriend. Brady is viewed as the bad guy.

I agree Brady is being criticized a lot over this more than I expected but another reason why this is getting so much play is because of the high profile women involved: One an actress that has been seen in movies and TV shows and the other is a Victoria Secrets Model. If this was some regular Jane Doe nobody would know or care as much(see Larry Bird similar situation) I mean where's the drama there?

Not to mention he's coming across as a major ass here. I mean he asks his publicist to release a statement about the pregnancy and yet it doesn't seem sincere because he doesn't talk about Bridget or his plans for the child etc plus he's been rather public with Gisele just weeks after breaking it off with Bridget even though he knew for a while. To a lot of women especially dumping your pregnant girlfriend is bad enough but to be publically gallivanting with a supermodel in the process just makes him seem like a jerk.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: