MAGIC -at- LAKERS - 12/2 - Thoughts and :-(( Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TEAM LAKERS MEMBER #54
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject:

JUST-MING wrote:
The Magic are quite simply better than the Lakers. They got stops down the stretch, and pulled out the W.

Dwight Howard for MVP.

Was at the game and the Magic didn't impress me at all. Personally I don't think Orlando is better than us.
yanyon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject:

TEAM LAKERS MEMBER #54 wrote:
JUST-MING wrote:
The Magic are quite simply better than the Lakers. They got stops down the stretch, and pulled out the W.

Dwight Howard for MVP.

Was at the game and the Magic didn't impress me at all. Personally I don't think Orlando is better than us.

Are you serious, Orlando isnt better than us? They have a better record and they beat us.. what more do you want and to think Howard was in fould trouble.

Im just not convinced this laker team will get to the playoffs this year. I dont see any heart in this team, cmon 1 win in the last 5 games isnt good enough and their record of 9-8 isnt satisfying. This wonderful team ive been admiring about for the last 25 years needs a wake up call and a reality check all in one, (actually the whole team and personnel). They the players get paid millions to do their job and this is what they give us? The coach is a hall of fame with 9 rings to boot, and he sits there. If he needs to freaking yell at them then do it, and not sitting down and letting them figure it out. They are the lakers dammit and i expect them to give their best nite in, nite out.

ok i think im done venting out here...
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject:

pask wrote:
A Mad Chinaman wrote:
psydesho wrote:
2nd youngest team in the league and it showed at the end of the 2nd and 4th quarters. Too bad the guys making the mistakes are the vets. Shame.
If only the Lakers (at least veterans like LO) were halfway as consistent aw your breakdowns - ahh, one can only imagine?!?!
On the brighter side, the Lakers are starting to prove that they have the talent to stay up with the vast majority of the team - just need the players with the mental toughness to make the right decisions (a Stu Lantz axiom) to close/win games.
Farmar made a rookie mistake, he will learn from this. Vlad is not hitting his shots - he will and in the meantime he is hustling. DFish is consistent in what he can do while providing clutch shots when called upon. Bynum is holding down the paint (wow, if we replaced Mihm's minutes with Kwame). If only LO can produce during clutch time - he's being paid MAJOR BANK to do something, whether he is sick or not.
Once again, Kobe got on a war of his own, taking ill-adviced shots, forcing things and blaming the referees. This one goes for him. He´s supposed to be the veteran presence and the star player, but some of the worse decisions in the last minutes of the game were Kobe´s
Mistakes at the end of the game were done by Kobe, LO & Farmar. Hey, Kobe & LO had good games but not able to finish - which is what Kobe and LO are paid to do. Kobe has already done his share
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject:

TEAM LAKERS MEMBER #54 wrote:
JUST-MING wrote:

Dwight Howard for MVP.

they played better though
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
Brand New
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject:

The Magic played better than us, we did a good thing in keeping Dwight quite all night.

The Lakers won the 1st quarter
Magic won the second quarter
Lakers won the 3rd quarter
The Magic won the most important Quarter which is the 4th.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: