LAKERS -at- SPURS - 1/23 - Thoughts and :-(( Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yanyon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject:

Arizona wrote:
Mr. EiGhTy-OnE wrote:
-first Collison, then Diaw, now Udoka, whos next?
-the whole "let them play through this" dry spell is getting very old
-phil really cost us this game in the 3rd
-Kobe couldnt get a call to save his life, so he started shooting Js in the 3rd and unfortunately he was forcing it
-Lamar needs to learn to keep his cool (pushes finley, whacks parker)
-what does phil have against Turiaf?
-Im ok with losing to the spurs, however im not ok with how we lost. it was like the first N.O. game(WIDE OPEN 3s) this team never learns
-why is luke even playing? phil should move kobe to SF and have fish/farmar start. or move LO to the 3 and start Turiaf at PF.
-we needed to take advantage of PHX losing to Minny
-other than the non calls kobe got, 2 calls i was pissed about was Kwames first foul on the rebound and Lamars charge/flop. neither one should have been called.
-kwame was on his way to a bounce back game in the 1st qtr and then the wheels fell off
-IMO, why do we never let teams try to match up with us? we spend too much time trying to match up with the other team
-the next time this team takes advantage of a mismatch will be the first
-we need to make a conscience effort to get D-fish going. the games we lose, he has a bad game.

BEAT DALLAS!
I agree with every single point you made. Especially about taking advantage of PHX losing to the TWolves. I always enjoy your posts, MrEightyOne! btw did LO get a flagrant call on that foul on Parker? On the replay it looked like it was just a hard foul to keep him from getting the shot off, but I started fast-forwarding the game again and wasn't sure what the call was. I love DVR when we're playing like crap! It lessens the pain!

I agree, DVR's are great for rewinding and fast forwarding shows and games ofcourse.
Heir
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject:

http://www.kb24.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=18900
We are earth people on a spiritual journey to the stars. Our quest, our earth walk, is to look within, to know who we are, to see that we are connected to all things, that there is no separation, only in the mind.
Camaro383ci
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject:

edit
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: