Piss and Moan threads

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
airkewld
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Piss and Moan threads

I enjoy reading all the material people bring to the table just as much as the next guy. But the thread counts have been skyrocketing with pissing and moaning. Can we just delete all the threads or move them to one thread at all times? I know you started one for the game 4 but is this just going to be a game to game kind of thing or more less a whenever there is too much of it going on kind of thing? I appreciate it as always.

regards, a contributor for the new server,
Pete.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Alpha

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject:

As DB is surrounded by a volunteer army of mods it is kind of hit or miss on who may be around during/after games (the time when 99% of the P&M'g happens). We try to catch it before it infects the board but sometimes it gets out of hand... to this we apologize.

We do our best to either consolodate (P&M thread), lock, delete, clean-up, etc. I believe the majority of the board feel the way you and I do but for some reason the vocal minority believe they are above the TOS and choose to spew their vile all over the site.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: