The roster (Full Laker Roster P. 2)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> NBA Summer League Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakersFanKB#24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject:

He isn't a no name guy, he was decent at Nevada. There is a low chance he actually makes the team, but hey, this is just a signing to fill out the summer league roster.
LSM (aka LakeShowMan)
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject:

patmcfar8 wrote:
LSM (aka LakeShowMan) wrote:
I also am a Nevada alum (what's up Pat? It's Kevin), who still lives in Reno. Marcellus can play. I was honestly pretty shocked that he wasn't drafted in the 2nd round this year. I am not sure if he can make the Lakers squad though, because we are pretty deep and the 2/3 spots.

This guy was the second best player on 2 of Nevada's tourney teams. A team that had Fazekas (Clippers PF), him, Ramon Sessions (Milwaukee PG), and even a freshman JaVale McGee (Wizards 1st rounder).

Marcellus has an NBA body, is more of a scorer than a shooter. He struggled this year as 'the man', but as complimentary guy he is very good. He is a willing defender, has NBA 3pt range, and is a good athelete. He was 1st Team All-WAC the last 2 seasons, and from my memory always outplayed Coby Karl when they played.

I hope he can somehow make the team. He is a really good player, and seems like a good guy.

What's up Kev? You still around these parts? I mean Reno, not LG.

I say Kemp could steal Coby's spot, and could be a decent 2 in the tri... but not much more than that. I think he's better than camp fodder though.

How you like Sessions now?! I was pissed at him for leaving his junior year, but after working his ass off, tearing up the D League and have a few huge games at the end of the season, I think he could end up being a starting PG for the Bucks. Especially now that Skiles is there... I think he'll like Ramon's toughness and not care that he has a small contract.

And what do you think about JaVale going early? He's got mad NBA "potential" but he would have done well with another year in college. I heard an interview with his mom comparing him to Dr. J and Moses Malone... wow, 'bout made me sick.

He has sick upside... but I'm really curious to see how he evolves in the NBA at such a young age.

Also, pretty sweet about our new D League team eh. I'm thinking about getting season tickets, but I'll wait to see how they fill out the roster first.

Yep still in Reno (Sparks actually).

Love what Sessions did at the end of the year in Milwaukee. It would be great for him to get the job and run with it. Good to see that he took the dissapointment and turned it inot something positive.

Still wish McGee would have stayed, but you can't be mad at a guy that goes in the 1st round. I also heard through some friends that know Coach Fox that his Mom was a pain in the butt. Called him all the time, always trying to get JaVale more touches. Fox knew coming into the season that 'her' goal was for him to go to the NBA this year. I really think with Babbitt coming in, and the chance for success for the program, he could have been a top 5-10 guy next year. Oh well, I hope it works out for him, because he has loads of potential.

My wife and I were talking about getting tickets for the D-League team as well. Like you, we are in wait and see mode as well.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject:

rebirth wrote:
All i had to read was comparison
"Von Wafer" after that i was done. Usually when a NBA comparison is made its made to a player who is an established NBA player.. You know your future in the NBA especially with the Lakers is going to be a short one when your compared to Von Wafer.

Wafer was done the minute he beat up the janitor in the parking lot. (That was some insider info that never leaked out beyond this site).
Kobi-wan-kenobi
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Kemp close to NBA deal with Lakers

Quote:
Marcelus Kemp is close to a deal with the Los Angeles Lakers, his agent said Tuesday.

Kemp, a former Nevada shooting guard, was not selected in the NBA draft last week.

"We haven't closed on a deal," agent John Grieg said. "We are essentially headed that route with the Lakers, but I really can't discuss it at the moment."

Grieg said a deal should be finalized in the next 10 days to two weeks.

"The Lakers have liked him and have been watching him for a while," Grieg said. "They're feeling fortunate to get him where they have, in a sense. He'll leave on Sunday to head to L.A. to begin his journey.

"He fits in with their kind of style. The triangle (offense) is a multipurpose guard format. I think he can fit in well with that."

Grieg said Kemp, who is from Seattle and did not immediately return a call seeking comment, made a strong impression on NBA teams.

"I think Marcelus has done an excellent job representing himself on a professional basis," he said. "That carries a lot of weight with teams. His maturity and poise as a sixth-year senior, that carries a lot of weight with them. He should be proud of that."

Kemp, a two-time first-team All-Western Athletic Conference selection and 2008 NABC All-District honoree, ranked second in the WAC in scoring last season at 20 points per game. He is second on Nevada's all-time scoring list with 1,939 points, and he set the school record for 3-pointers made (227).

http://www.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080702/SPORTS06/807020451/1018/SPORTS&GID=HDerBvP7v4YNqk/P6kRpX1zgB5+9cfy1t4ju1ElaEeM%3D
hi_ma
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject:

outstanding

The lakers will get prince.
Kobi-wan-kenobi
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject:

Would this signing have any affect on the MLE we could use?
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject:

Most likely not. Its probably a non guaranteed contract if they do sign him which is probably minimum.
Fan0Bynum17
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject:

Scouting report?
LakersFanKB#24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject:

He's just gonna play for the summer league team, and then get cut.
calistrtballr
Star Player
Star Player

can he play d?
joker
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

who is this guy? Seems like this is coming out of no where....
Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject:

He's Mike Penberthy's cousin's sister's aunt's kid
LLgirl4life
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject:

oh cool...
PNWlakers
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject:

i read the title and thought of shawn kemp....im just thankful it isn't
LVLAKERFAN
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject:

Fan0Bynum17 wrote:
Scouting report?

Quote:

Position: SG

Height: 6’5”

Weight: 210lbs

Accolades: First Team All-WAC (07), WAC All-Tournament Team (07), WAC All-Tournament Team (06).

Scouting Report: A fifth-year junior scoring machine.

Strengths: Explosive scorer – topped 20 points 16 times this year, and 30 points twice. Three-point bomber – made about 2.5 threes per game, and hit at a 40% clip. Can shoot with a defender’s hand in his face. Can create his own shot off the dribble. Good rebounder for a two-guard. Good free throw shooter.

Weaknesses: Already 23-years-old – two years older than other juniors. Injury prone – missed two full seasons due to injuries – foot and ACL. Turnover prone – averaged more turnovers than assists for his college career – not what you want to see out of a guard prospect. Doesn’t have real great size for the NBA. Never been “the man” at Nevada with Nick Fazekas around.

Projected 2007 Draft Range: Mid second round pick – undrafted.

Consensus: Kemp’s age and average NBA size makes him a lukewarm NBA prospect. However, he definitely can score and if he can work on taking care of the ball he may be able to make the NBA.

----------

Quote:
Career Highlights: Earned First Team All-WAC honors his junior and senior seasons. Finished collegiate career as Nevada’s second all-time leading scorer with 1,939 points. Also ranks as the school’s all-time leader in three-point field goals made (227), third in field goals made (679), fourth in free throw percentage (.825), and eighth in three-point field goal percentage (.380). Missed the 2002-03 season due to a foot injury and the 2004-05 season due to a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his knee. Was granted a sixth year of eligibility for the 2007-08 season by the NCAA.

Senior (2007-08): Ranked second in the WAC in scoring (20.0 ppg), eighth in assists (3.3 apg) and third in free throw percentage (.863). Scored 20 or more points 16 times and topped the 30-point mark twice. Exploded for a career-high 35 points vs. Utah State. Sank 15-for-16 from the free throw line on his way to scoring 32 points at Idaho. Posted his second career double-double with 20 points and a career-high-tying 12 rebounds at Pacific. Registered 26 points vs. California. Tallied 29 points, seven rebounds and four assists at Hawaii. Scored 27 points and dished out a season-high eight assists vs. New Mexico State. Recorded a game-high 24 points, six rebounds and five assists vs. Houston in the first round of the inaugural College Basketball Invitational.

Junior (2006-07): Ranked third in the WAC in scoring (18.5 ppg) and fourth in three-point percentage (.406). Total of 84 made three-pointers ranks as the second-highest single season total in school history. Scored 20 or more points 16 times and topped the 30-point mark twice. Registered season-high 33 points and eight rebounds at San Jose State. Scored 32 points vs. New Mexico State. Posted 29 points at Oregon State. Posted 22 points and dished out a career-high seven assists vs. Fresno State. Tallied 21 points vs. Gonzaga. Recorded first career double-double with 27 points and a career-high 12 rebounds vs. Creighton in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. Scored 18 points vs. Memphis in the second round.

Sophomore (2005-06): Averaged 15.0 points (ranked 11th in the WAC) and 3.2 rebounds in 26.0 minutes a contest. Led the conference in free throw shooting (.851). Scored 20 or more points seven times. Sank five threes on his way to 26 points at Utah State. Tallied 19 points and a season-high nine rebounds at Hawaii. Registered 24 points vs. Vermont and UNLV. Recorded 25 points vs. New Mexico State in the WAC Tournament semi-finals. Set a career high with 34 points on 14-for-22 shooting vs. Montana in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.

Freshman (2003-04): Averaged 4.6 points and 1.4 rebounds in 13.4 minutes a contest. Scored in double figures five times. Posted season-high 15 points, hitting 4-for-5 three-point attempts vs. Connecticut in the second round of the preseason NIT. Led team with 13 points vs. San Jose State. Tallied 10 points in his collegiate debut vs. Vermont.

Strengths: Excels in the mid-range game, with a quick release and good shooting mechanics. Shoots a decent percentage from long range. Knows how to get open.

Personal: Majored in general studies with minors in speech communication and human development/family studies. Enjoys fishing and playing video games in his spare time.

AD/MORRIS/DUDLEY
GASOL/HARRELL/TINKLE
Coachs:Vogel/Kidd
LVLAKERFAN
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject:

LVLAKERFAN wrote:
Fan0Bynum17 wrote:
Scouting report?

Quote:

Position: SG

Height: 6’5”

Weight: 210lbs

Accolades: First Team All-WAC (07), WAC All-Tournament Team (07), WAC All-Tournament Team (06).

Scouting Report: A fifth-year junior scoring machine.

Strengths: Explosive scorer – topped 20 points 16 times this year, and 30 points twice. Three-point bomber – made about 2.5 threes per game, and hit at a 40% clip. Can shoot with a defender’s hand in his face. Can create his own shot off the dribble. Good rebounder for a two-guard. Good free throw shooter.

Weaknesses: Already 23-years-old – two years older than other juniors. Injury prone – missed two full seasons due to injuries – foot and ACL. Turnover prone – averaged more turnovers than assists for his college career – not what you want to see out of a guard prospect. Doesn’t have real great size for the NBA. Never been “the man” at Nevada with Nick Fazekas around.

Projected 2007 Draft Range: Mid second round pick – undrafted.

Consensus: Kemp’s age and average NBA size makes him a lukewarm NBA prospect. However, he definitely can score and if he can work on taking care of the ball he may be able to make the NBA.

----------

Quote:
Career Highlights: Earned First Team All-WAC honors his junior and senior seasons. Finished collegiate career as Nevada’s second all-time leading scorer with 1,939 points. Also ranks as the school’s all-time leader in three-point field goals made (227), third in field goals made (679), fourth in free throw percentage (.825), and eighth in three-point field goal percentage (.380). Missed the 2002-03 season due to a foot injury and the 2004-05 season due to a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his knee. Was granted a sixth year of eligibility for the 2007-08 season by the NCAA.

Senior (2007-08): Ranked second in the WAC in scoring (20.0 ppg), eighth in assists (3.3 apg) and third in free throw percentage (.863). Scored 20 or more points 16 times and topped the 30-point mark twice. Exploded for a career-high 35 points vs. Utah State. Sank 15-for-16 from the free throw line on his way to scoring 32 points at Idaho. Posted his second career double-double with 20 points and a career-high-tying 12 rebounds at Pacific. Registered 26 points vs. California. Tallied 29 points, seven rebounds and four assists at Hawaii. Scored 27 points and dished out a season-high eight assists vs. New Mexico State. Recorded a game-high 24 points, six rebounds and five assists vs. Houston in the first round of the inaugural College Basketball Invitational.

Junior (2006-07): Ranked third in the WAC in scoring (18.5 ppg) and fourth in three-point percentage (.406). Total of 84 made three-pointers ranks as the second-highest single season total in school history. Scored 20 or more points 16 times and topped the 30-point mark twice. Registered season-high 33 points and eight rebounds at San Jose State. Scored 32 points vs. New Mexico State. Posted 29 points at Oregon State. Posted 22 points and dished out a career-high seven assists vs. Fresno State. Tallied 21 points vs. Gonzaga. Recorded first career double-double with 27 points and a career-high 12 rebounds vs. Creighton in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. Scored 18 points vs. Memphis in the second round.

Sophomore (2005-06): Averaged 15.0 points (ranked 11th in the WAC) and 3.2 rebounds in 26.0 minutes a contest. Led the conference in free throw shooting (.851). Scored 20 or more points seven times. Sank five threes on his way to 26 points at Utah State. Tallied 19 points and a season-high nine rebounds at Hawaii. Registered 24 points vs. Vermont and UNLV. Recorded 25 points vs. New Mexico State in the WAC Tournament semi-finals. Set a career high with 34 points on 14-for-22 shooting vs. Montana in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.

Freshman (2003-04): Averaged 4.6 points and 1.4 rebounds in 13.4 minutes a contest. Scored in double figures five times. Posted season-high 15 points, hitting 4-for-5 three-point attempts vs. Connecticut in the second round of the preseason NIT. Led team with 13 points vs. San Jose State. Tallied 10 points in his collegiate debut vs. Vermont.

Strengths: Excels in the mid-range game, with a quick release and good shooting mechanics. Shoots a decent percentage from long range. Knows how to get open.

Personal: Majored in general studies with minors in speech communication and human development/family studies. Enjoys fishing and playing video games in his spare time.

Maybe he's the next Joe Crawford or the Next Von Wafer. I'm hoping he's the next Ray Allen.
AD/MORRIS/DUDLEY
GASOL/HARRELL/TINKLE
Coachs:Vogel/Kidd
DoubleClutch
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:24 pm    Post subject:

Seems like were taking auditions for that 3rd string SG position. Karl, Crawford, Kemp. They'll probably throw them all on the Vegas team and see who performs. Maybe take a couple to training camp and then see if we have any roster spots left.
yellowledbetter
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject:

is he one of Shawn Kemp's illegitimate children?
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject:

Marcelus Kemp 6' 3" 6' 4.25" 221 6' 8.5" 8' 7.75" 9 26 30 9 11.79 3.39 NA No

Think Bonzi Wells.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Marcelus-Kemp-1093/

https://lakersdraft.substack.com/

I am not an economic advisor nor do I advise economic strategies or plans.
TNLakersFanInLA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject:

Mike@LG wrote:
Marcelus Kemp 6' 3" 6' 4.25" 221 6' 8.5" 8' 7.75" 9 26 30 9 11.79 3.39 NA No

Think Bonzi Wells.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Marcelus-Kemp-1093/

That's encouraging.
Monta Ellis: "Kobe is #1, I'm #2, LeBron is #3."
manofpeace
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Kemp close to NBA deal with the Lakers

LINK

Quote:
Marcelus Kemp is close to a deal with the Los Angeles Lakers, his agent said Tuesday. Kemp, a former Nevada shooting guard, was not selected in the NBA draft last week.

"We haven't closed on a deal," agent John Grieg said. "We are essentially headed that route with the Lakers, but I really can't discuss it at the moment."

Grieg said a deal should be finalized in the next 10 days to two weeks.

"The Lakers have liked him and have been watching him for a while," Grieg said. "They're feeling fortunate to get him where they have, in a sense. He'll leave on Sunday to head to L.A. to begin his journey.

Has anyone already heard about this guy or have I been away from LG for too long?
"I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot, and I missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is precisely why I succeed."

-MJ
Tony Almeida
Retired

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject:

XxBaDGuYxX wrote:
You bring up a good point which i think needs to be addressed

I'll try to clarify.

LA_Lakers_Rule wrote:
Just curious...

Why was this thread moved?... it directly involves the Lakers!

The player is reportedly signing WITH THE LAKERS (not another team).

This is of course true. But he's a signing for the summer league team, essentially fodder. I suppose one could argue that technically this thread could be in the Lounge, but it's really in the best place as this forum specifically addresses summer league signings and the happenings for the NBA and Laker summer league. I didn't move this thread, but this does seem like the correct forum to place it.

Quote:
A mod posted in this thread yesterday and the thread stayed where it was at until today.

I love LG but sometimes it gets a little confusing figuring out where threads are and where they get moved.

My suggestion: If a topic directly involves the Lakers no matter what the topic it should remain in the lounge (especially if the topic, what ever it is, is not "rumor" or "suggestions" but reportedly factual). Topics that don't directly involve the Lakers can go where else they belong.

This is actually how it pretty much goes. Reported facts that involve the Lakers go in the Lounge. Whether it's a FA linked to the Lakers, Lakers being interested in a potential trade, player news, etc. etc. Those topics remain in the lounge. Random poster speculation that has essentially nothing in reality backing up the suggestion (i.e. trade Lamar for Howard) goes to the trade forum. Ditto for FA's.

Quote:
Oh and consistency would be a good thing it would appear there are differing views between mods.

And what I mean by consistency (besides one mod leaving the thread where it is and apparently another moving it):

Topic: "Lakers interested in James Posey, Brent Barry"

Topic: "Utah contacts Ronny to begin talks"

Topic: "Baron Davis Agrees to Terms with the Clippers"

Topic: "OFFICIAL Ron Artest Thread (Artest Regrets Not Opting Out, P. 41)"

All topics in the LOUNGE and have remained so for days and weeks....

But this topic that involves a Laker player signing which is much more related to the Lakers directly than any of the topics above is MOVED?

That's actually pretty consistent. If there is a real link between FA's and the Lakers (whether it's one party being supposedly interested in the other, or mutual interest.), the thread stays in the Lounge. The first and last topic you brought up, fall under that category.

If there is news that involves one of our Lakers, it will stay in the Lounge. The second topic falls under that category.

The only one that's questionable is the Baron Davis thread, but I believe there's a valid reason for that. Although it's not directly Laker related, it certainly was big news, and is a hot topic that involves LA's "other" team. Had the thread been moved to another forum, several more would have kept popping up in the Lounge. Not to mention some argue that the Baron signing essentially outs Mags from the Clippers, and he will have to take someones MLE (some posters think for some reason it could be the Lakers). Rather than continually moving new threads on the topic to the other forum, that type of thread can remain in the Lounge. Basically I believe that thread and situation were unique.

Here's basically how I view each forum.

*LA Lakers Lounge - As mentioned earlier, almost all things directly Laker related goes here. Whether it's news on our players or organization, updates on Lakers being interested in FA's, FA's being interested in Lakers, trades the Lakers might be interested in, players that want to be traded here, etc. etc., all goes in the Lounge.

*Trade and Free Agency Discussion
Got Rumors? Got a Trade Idea? Want a Free Agent? Talk About It Here!

Those rumors that you hear that come out of nowhere, no link, doesn't quite add up, might not involve the Lakers, this is a good place to put them. Hypothetical trades that you have come up with, but there really isn't anything in reality showing it's possible or being looked into by Lakers. Ditto for FA suggestions. Also it seems we're seeing more FA updates in this forum, players opting out from their teams, signing with others.

*General Basketball Discussion
Talk about other NBA teams, college ball, FIBA, and any other hoops going on outside of the Lakers world.

Pretty much as it says. Player news from other teams, college basketball updates, FIBA, the happenings of other teams. This could be viewed as the "Basketball outside of the Lakers Lounge".

The rest is pretty self-explanatory (NBA Summer League, Draft, Off Topic, etc. etc.)

Of course we're not perfect and there will be mistakes and some inconsistencies, but we're trying to make the forums as clear and smooth as possible for everyone (whether it's those confused about where to post their topic, or why their topic was moved, etc. etc.). Hopefully this post helped clear up your confusion, if not, just let me know.

Last edited by Tony Almeida on Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
LakerSanity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject:

^Exactly, not a perfect science, don't know how it can be said any better... I mean, usually, if a thread stays in the lounge and it would appear that thread should be in another forum there are usually one of three reasons (I can think of) it remains -
1) If we moved it, another thread would keep popping up replacing it, so we wait for the "buzz" to die down before moving it
2) the thread has turned into a primarily Laker related thread.
OR
3) For some reason, its just been ignored or the mods haven't got to it yet.

As for this Kemp thread... I too think its pretty self-explanatory, because Kemp was signed for a summer league spot. Summer league is coming up and moving the thread in here helps to prepare the site for summer league. If Kemp was say a major free agent not just signed for summer league/camp fodder, probably would have remained in the lounge.

Twitter: @DeleteThisPost
zagnut08
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject:

damn, I was hoping shawn was making a comeback
LA_Lakers_Rule
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for all the feedback... Ironically the "Summer League" topic was not one of the topics I looked in when I was trying to find out where the thread got moved.

After this Kemp signing thread got move I looked in the two topics I personally thought might be the most logical other than the Lounge which were the "Trade and Free Agency Discussion" topic based on the idea that this involved the signing of a "free agent" player and when I didn't find it there I searched in the "General Basketball Discussion" topic (although I didn't think this made any sense at all).

It never occurred to me to look in the "NBA Summer League" topic since the Summer League has not started and I frankly didn't realize that players are assigned contracts "only for the Summer League" actually.

The reasons I felt that it was best left in the lounge from my own perspective was based on my not realizing that Kemp was only being signed for the "Summer League" if that is actually what the case is here. I am apparently under the false perception that if a player is signed a contract with the Lakers then that contract can extend on into the regular season based on how the contract is written with possible conditions set as far as how the player performs in the pre-season (and I guess in this case the Summer league).

Bottom line: From my (apparently wrong) perspective if a player is signed by the Lakers he is then a Laker player and as such is part of the Laker team regardless of any conditions set in the players contract and as a Laker player would belong in the lounge most especially if it involves a contract signing (unless of course the thread related directly to the players performance on the court in the Summer League and even then if the discussion is specifically a Laker player and not other players it would to me still be debatable in regards to remaining in the lounge even then since it is directly related to a Laker player).

On the other hand if the post was not about the signing of a Laker player but about how a player was doing in the Summer League then I would have naturally looked in that topic first I suppose.

I'll be sure and start looking more in the "Summer League" topic since the start of the Summer League is not far off...

Btw, the reference to "Summer League" was NOT in the thread title at the time.

Well anyway again I appreciate the feed back and it now solves my quandary as far as where the thread was ultimately moved.

Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers ...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> NBA Summer League All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9
Jump to: