LAKERS -at- MAGIC - 12/20 - Thoughts and :-(( Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brandon98
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject:

The PnR defense made me want to vomit. Fish would go over the screen, and there would no big on the other end help and cut off Nelson. And all this time I figured with Shaq's lazy ass gone that we'd get bigs that would finally defend the PnR properly.
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject:

DB - thanks for the recap.

Questions - Not Having Seen the Game
1) Is AB getting "rookie" fouls or is he just not mentally prepared and not moving his feet (as Big Game James stated previously)?

2) What do you feel is PJ's best choice for another PG (Sun Yue, Coby Karo or Joe Crawford)?

3) With PJ as a coach, is he getting him ammo watching the team not having the maturity to learn on the court?
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject:

A Mad Chinaman wrote:

1) Is AB getting "rookie" fouls or is he just not mentally prepared and not moving his feet (as Big Game James stated previously)?

Maybe one of the fouls, but later in the game he was out-muscled and caught in bad position on D.

Quote:

2) What do you feel is PJ's best choice for another PG (Sun Yue, Coby Karo or Joe Crawford)?

Ugh. Karl can't defend the point. Sun and Crawford are too green.

Quote:

3) With PJ as a coach, is he getting him ammo watching the team not having the maturity to learn on the court?

It's both on and off the court. The vets (DFish and Kobe) have their hands full, but I think they could also use another vet of some kind to keep them in check, too. Kobe doesn't appear to be on the same page about some defensive things. Phil's got to deal with that, too.
Mr. EiGhTy-OnE
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject:

EDIT: i just read about phil's passing. what I ranted about, isnt important.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: