MAVS -at- LAKERS - 3/15 - Thoughts and :-)) Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:43 am    Post subject:

DB
Re: Farmar
Assuming that Farmar is in the rotation in the playoffs - what does PJ need to do to get him out of his funk? Have other teams scouted Jordan taking his pet moves and passes away while Jordan is having problems adjusting?

Re: Sasha
I appreciate Sasha's "selective" memory - just like Kobe - and takes shots without fear (albeit, sometimes he needs to show better judgement). If nothing else, Sasha hustles and works hard on the defensive rotations while broadening his game.
Is Jordan and Sasha's performances rises and fall on Luke's effectiveness? Luke was GAWD AWFUL and (lo and behold), Sasha and Jordan had medicore games. If Luke is clicking, there is another passes on the court. (Jordan/passer, Powell/not a passer, Sasha/average passer, Pau/passer, Mbenga/below-average passer).

Thoughts
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject:

Take care of business even though we almost gave it way.

Lakers gotta keep on with this killer mentality especially since the Cavs tied s again today with win over New York.

Keep it Going Lake SHOW!!!!!!!

aka ILLWiLL20

R.I.P PHIL
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject:

farmar: terrible, awful, horrible

luke: awful, horrible, terrible

vujacic: i am no longer objective on sasha. every time i see him i want to shave his head and kick him in the nuts because i just know he's going to brick every shot he takes.

ariza: impact ariza is back. he keeps this up for the playoffs, and bynum or no bynum we'll be almost impossible to beat.
limchrc
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:36 am    Post subject:

Nice win. Thanks for recap.
X56
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:

Any late season role players we pick up seem to never see the light of day with Phil. Certainly, they could be playing poorly in practice, but can they really be playing as poorly as our second unit is right now? I just think there is probably a level of trust that won't be reached until those guys actually get into games.

I'd especially like to see Brown get some spot minutes. We may need his D in the playoffs, but he also has brought some spark to his teams off the bench. We could use that.

I think everybody is extremely disappointed with the bench play. I think it has a lot to do with Farmar (can't recall when his funk started) and Sasha's inability to consistently hit shots. So it maybe a good time to use Brown and see what he can do on the defensive end. We'll need better perimeter D when we play the Cavs/Magic.

If he doesn't play him now, wouldn't the chance of playing him in the playoffs be lower given the short rotation and the trust issue? O well, we're not the coach so we can only hope.

Hopefully, the bench mob will get their groove back.
bryants2hot2handle
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject:

Thanks again DB
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: