***LAKERS -vs- Kings 10/21/2012 Pre-Season Game Thread***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
props
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject:

Now we're even critiquing browns preseason post game press conferences??Basketball is back!!
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject:

Yeah I was pissed as hell when Sac went on that big run to finish the game against our starters.

I'm over it - the game doesn't count. Lakers beat themselves with turnovers. Still - they showed a glimpse of what they can be, particularly to close the first half. Once they've got this down they'll steamroll teams like the Kings.
madmax1212
Star Player
Star Player

lol, com'on, it's so painful to listen to that it becomes entertaining...
SouljahPhil...
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

damm a preseason game causing havoc in LG...
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject:

now we can say THANK GOD NASH's ankle is ok. thank god he didnt re-tweak it. hopefully the team has tomorrow off, or hopefully nash takes tomorrow of himself.. if you dont believe that your ankle is more susceptible to a sprain after you tweak it, why dont you try tweaking it
jaesik
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject:

Lakers 4 eva wrote:
jaesik wrote:
Lakers 4 eva wrote:
LakerBlue wrote:
Lakers 4 eva wrote:
Artesties wrote:
I think if Kobe had Magic, Jordan, Duncan and Shaq in their prime on his team he'd still settle for turn around fadeaway three pointers at the end of ball games.

If he had those guys on his team, the games wouldn't be close and starters will be sitting in the 4th so your point is moot

Also that really wasn't a bad shot. It was half way in and came back out.
Would I have liked to see and easier shot? Of course. But that shot was nowhere near as bad as Dwight and Pau failing to box out the last 2 minutes.

I would have preferred they set up a look for Nash. If they can set up a game winning shot for Steve freakin Blake, they should have done it for Nash who is 10X the shooter Blake is.

This is what u guys are talking about seriously? Nash getting more shots? He's a facilitator, he's efficient because he only shoots good ones. Can we please direct the attention to the real problems: 5 bench players doing absolutely nothing for four minutes, Clown playing Nash even after an ankle sprain in a pre season game that doesn't matter? Pau getting tired after the half and doing nothing the rest of the game? And you guys are talking about Nash getting more shots? He was short because of his sprain u morons

I'm not going to report you to the mods for your attack. Btw, so the bench sucks? What are you going to do about it? Potatohead sucks? Can you get him fired tomorrow? No? Then quit your crying and go enjoy your preseason championship.

It's seriously not that hard, stu said it, "i don't like having all five bench players at the same time he should interchange the starters in."

We can get the attention of the GM somehow online that Mike Clown should be fired.

Call the wambulance and go cry to your mama and papa.
Freddie Buckets
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:26 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
TWC SportsNet ‏@TWCSportsNet

Mike Brown: If we can hold teams to 41 percent from the floor, I'm going to be happy."
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

we wont see what this team can be until Christmas, at least... dwight will be completely 100%, the offense will be smoother, etc
BillyGWilliams
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

iggypop123 wrote:
im pretty satisfied with the squad. they are likely saying to cdr just go to the dfenders

Guaranteed CDR will be signed by another team and come back to torch Meeks and Ebanks. If you think this kid is going to the DFenders you're crazy.
jaesik
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject:

Kobe2Dwight12 wrote:
Quote:
TWC SportsNet ‏@TWCSportsNet

Mike Brown: If we can hold teams to 41 percent from the floor, I'm going to be happy."

Shows his level of basketball iq he really thinks on a deep basketball level
Lakers 4 eva
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject:

jaesik wrote:
Lakers 4 eva wrote:
jaesik wrote:
Lakers 4 eva wrote:
LakerBlue wrote:
Lakers 4 eva wrote:
Artesties wrote:
I think if Kobe had Magic, Jordan, Duncan and Shaq in their prime on his team he'd still settle for turn around fadeaway three pointers at the end of ball games.

If he had those guys on his team, the games wouldn't be close and starters will be sitting in the 4th so your point is moot

Would I have liked to see and easier shot? Of course. But that shot was nowhere near as bad as Dwight and Pau failing to box out the last 2 minutes.

I would have preferred they set up a look for Nash. If they can set up a game winning shot for Steve freakin Blake, they should have done it for Nash who is 10X the shooter Blake is.

This is what u guys are talking about seriously? Nash getting more shots? He's a facilitator, he's efficient because he only shoots good ones. Can we please direct the attention to the real problems: 5 bench players doing absolutely nothing for four minutes, Clown playing Nash even after an ankle sprain in a pre season game that doesn't matter? Pau getting tired after the half and doing nothing the rest of the game? And you guys are talking about Nash getting more shots? He was short because of his sprain u morons

I'm not going to report you to the mods for your attack. Btw, so the bench sucks? What are you going to do about it? Potatohead sucks? Can you get him fired tomorrow? No? Then quit your crying and go enjoy your preseason championship.

It's seriously not that hard, stu said it, "i don't like having all five bench players at the same time he should interchange the starters in."

We can get the attention of the GM somehow online that Mike Clown should be fired.

You go light up the bat signal and get Mitch's attention. Pretty sure he will take advice from some internet hero poster
jaesik
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject:

BillyGWilliams wrote:
iggypop123 wrote:
im pretty satisfied with the squad. they are likely saying to cdr just go to the dfenders

Guaranteed CDR will be signed by another team and come back to torch Meeks and Ebanks. If you think this kid is going to the DFenders you're crazy.

Cdr could have helped those four minutes of no penetration no production from the bench. If only someone would notice and put him in.
Thisismyusername
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject:

Is it normal to have an assistant coach drawing up plays while the head coach just stands there...............

I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable for Mike Brown.

& this lost aggravates me because it's The Kings we lost against.. The Kings cohesiveness has definitely improved through. They were making everything as well.

Last edited by Thisismyusername on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
jaesik
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject:

Lakers 4 eva wrote:
jaesik wrote:
Lakers 4 eva wrote:
jaesik wrote:
Lakers 4 eva wrote:
LakerBlue wrote:
Lakers 4 eva wrote:
Artesties wrote:

You go light up the bat signal and get Mitch's attention. Pretty sure he will take advice from some internet hero poster

Anyone with a decent basketball iq, let's find a way to get the Lakers attention for the firing of Mike Clown. Someone had the idea of sending CDs to the busses to free cdr and starting a site called firemikebrown.com

And you have more posts than me trolling baby, " I won't notify the moderators for your attack." wahhhh

Last edited by jaesik on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
props
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject:

Thisismyusername wrote:
Is it normal to have an assistant coach drawing up plays while the head coach just stands there...............

pretty normal from what I've seen other then the ''just standing around part''
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject:

Lakers are rounding into form one game at a time. This one was very competitive, and Sac was lucky to win it. They won't always go perfect 21 for 21 from the charity stripe, and they won't be forcing 22 turnovers on the Lakers next time.

Again, I'm glad this one didn't count. Let's see more of that Laker squad that came out in Q2 and squashed the Kings.
jaesik
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject:

Thisismyusername wrote:

Nope it's the first time we've seen that,
BillyGWilliams
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject:

VanCity wrote:
Bench needs work, play CDR please u dumbass mike brown

I have a feeling we will see CDR again, in a different uniform and LA fans will be saying "What if?"
Lak3rs1987
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject:

jaesik wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:

You obviously didn't watch the games last season..
jaesik
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
Lakers are rounding into form one game at a time. This one was very competitive, and Sac was lucky to win it. They won't always go perfect 21 for 21 from the charity stripe, and they won't be forcing 22 turnovers on the Lakers next time.

Again, I'm glad this one didn't count. Let's see more of that Laker squad that came out in Q2 and squashed the Kings.

Ya ey were lucky we never closed out on defense, wasted four minutes of five bench players doing nothing on the court at one time, this game was decided by luck certainly, and yea good thing it didn't count so we can play Nash for 32 minutes after an ankle sprain.
Thisismyusername
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject:

Lak3rs1987 wrote:
jaesik wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:

I did, I just have horrible memory, and zone out when Mike Brown is captured.
jaesik
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject:

Lak3rs1987 wrote:
jaesik wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:

Actually I do remember now but thanks for reminding me
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject:

still showing the post game here...

http://www.nbaliveonline.com/nbalive/watch/?match=D&link=2&game=Sacramento%20Kings%20at%20LA%20Lakers
Canuck
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject:

What happened today. Missed the game, but the stats look okay. Mind you I'm only looking at the offensive stats.

Why did we lose?
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject:

Canuck wrote:
What happened today. Missed the game, but the stats look okay. Mind you I'm only looking at the offensive stats.

Why did we lose?

Look at the offensive rebounds and the turnovers.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 75 of 76
Jump to: