*** Lakers - Vs - Nets *** (4-3-2012) Game Thread ( Bynum Out Per-ESPN's Dave McMenamin. )
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BROW GOAT 23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject:

Lakers First wrote:
Kb24goldenChild wrote:
Lakers First wrote:
Kb24goldenChild wrote:
Lakers First wrote:
Damn. You posting news article now? You should make a separate thread for that. I believe Cha is doing that.

What are you talking about ?? This is A " Game Thread " Information for and about the up-coming game

True. But "articles information" (which is not even wrote by you) should be posted in another thread because it always been that way around here as it seems. So people can go there and read articles. Here is more of a game-thread.

Well I appreciate you coming at me in a mature way as an adult and that is something to think about , But I have put website links to certain information in my threads about certain things before , I also always write my own preview/notes and thoughts about the game under my " Let's Go Baby " line , I have never thought to put the " LAKERS Vs. Team X preview link in the game thread because most of the time it is just a small preview from espn , If I ever post a " Full story " from someone then yea ! I would put the source of which it came from but not just for a simple preview of the game !! And I do not go around trying to find articles about the teams for the game and post them up ,

Once again thank you for being mature about it , but keep in mind that this is still going to be a thread about information of the game without every single link from every single stat or preview posted up just to give the writers credit when most of this info is simply stats and not full written Articles

And thank you for responding maturely too. But I think that "preview" that you called is like 2/3 of an article already. So I think it's important to include the author or link to it for Writer's reasons. Also, just a suggestion, I think it would be better to read things wrote by your own words only. I like the way you make game thread. And I like reading what you got to say. And I'm being honest. It's refreshing. Not trying to be a jerk, just saying how I see it. Keep it up.

I disagree on the part of not trying to be a jerk. You are already a jerk and a big one too. Kb24 keep up the great work and don't listen to this envious kid.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject:

Good work on the game thread
Kinda reminds me of realgm game posts, but without the pics and without the moron activity. That place is weird..lol
Kb24goldenChild
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject:

LOSTON CEPTICS wrote:
Lakers First wrote:
Kb24goldenChild wrote:
Lakers First wrote:
Kb24goldenChild wrote:
Lakers First wrote:
Damn. You posting news article now? You should make a separate thread for that. I believe Cha is doing that.

What are you talking about ?? This is A " Game Thread " Information for and about the up-coming game

True. But "articles information" (which is not even wrote by you) should be posted in another thread because it always been that way around here as it seems. So people can go there and read articles. Here is more of a game-thread.

Well I appreciate you coming at me in a mature way as an adult and that is something to think about , But I have put website links to certain information in my threads about certain things before , I also always write my own preview/notes and thoughts about the game under my " Let's Go Baby " line , I have never thought to put the " LAKERS Vs. Team X preview link in the game thread because most of the time it is just a small preview from espn , If I ever post a " Full story " from someone then yea ! I would put the source of which it came from but not just for a simple preview of the game !! And I do not go around trying to find articles about the teams for the game and post them up ,

Once again thank you for being mature about it , but keep in mind that this is still going to be a thread about information of the game without every single link from every single stat or preview posted up just to give the writers credit when most of this info is simply stats and not full written Articles

And thank you for responding maturely too. But I think that "preview" that you called is like 2/3 of an article already. So I think it's important to include the author or link to it for Writer's reasons. Also, just a suggestion, I think it would be better to read things wrote by your own words only. I like the way you make game thread. And I like reading what you got to say. And I'm being honest. It's refreshing. Not trying to be a jerk, just saying how I see it. Keep it up.

I disagree on the part of not trying to be a jerk. You are already a jerk and a big one too. Kb24 keep up the great work and don't listen to this envious kid.

Thank you for the Support I hope that at the end of the day that we will all be able to stay Laker Family and come together one day !!! but I do not know hardly any posters on here or there history so I try not to judge them and hope that they can keep it mature at the end of the day !!!

The only thing I had a problem with at the start was the part saying " Damn. You posting news article now? " Knowing that I do put effort in these Game Threads and I have tired to make them different and get everyone involved by asking everyone on here to post stuff and I will put the info on the main page giving them credit and even trying to reward the Laker Family on here for posting the best " Keys to the Game "
Kb24goldenChild
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject:

Laker_Town wrote:
Good work on the game thread
Kinda reminds me of realgm game posts, but without the pics and without the moron activity. That place is weird..lol

Thank you a lot I appreciate all of the kind words from my fellow Laker Family , If anyone wants to give me some ideals on the GT's just send me a Pm and let me know and when I have the chance to make the Game Threads I will try to add something new or different every time
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject:

Lakers First wrote:

Suggestion.

If you have a beef with Kb24 game threads why not PM him? You're interfering with the purpose of the game thread. He puts a lot of effort into his game threads. Keep up the good work Kb24.

By the By: From my view you seem to be jealous.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
SilverBullet
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Lakers First wrote:

Suggestion.

If you have a beef with Kb24 game threads why not PM him? You're interfering with the purpose of the game thread. He puts a lot of effort into his game threads. Keep up the good work Kb24.

By the By: From my view you seem to be jealous.

I has beef with him? lol. Grow up with your childish imagination already. I'm simply making opinions. That is what this place is for.
SilverBullet
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject:

LOSTON CEPTICS wrote:
Lakers First wrote:
Kb24goldenChild wrote:
Lakers First wrote:
Kb24goldenChild wrote:
Lakers First wrote:

I'm sorry that you're so sensitive about an OP's comments.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject:

Kris Humphries has been balling of late. You know Jordan's coming in with a chip on his shoulders. With Lopez a no show we shouldn't have much trouble with the Nets. I'll be scanning the audience to get a glimpse of Beyonce.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Kb24goldenChild
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject:

Lakers First wrote:
LOSTON CEPTICS wrote:
Lakers First wrote:
Kb24goldenChild wrote:
Lakers First wrote:
Kb24goldenChild wrote:
Lakers First wrote:

I'm sorry that you're so sensitive about an OP's comments.

I do have to agree on something " It might be best if everyone on here would just PM me and let me know what they think about something " Because it just makes more conversations about a different topic when this should mostly only have post about the GAME !!!
Kb24goldenChild
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Kris Humphries has been balling of late. You know Jordan's coming in with a chip on his shoulders. With Lopez a no show we shouldn't have much trouble with the Nets. I'll be scanning the audience to get a glimpse of Beyonce.

What if Sessions has like " 25 and 15 Assist " and D-Will only has like " 17 and 7 Assist " HAHAHA It would be great if Sessions outplays D-Will I can see L.G saying " F D-Will we have Sessions " haha lol That would be great
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject:

Kb24goldenChild wrote:
jodeke wrote:

What if Sessions has like " 25 and 15 Assist " and D-Will only has like " 17 and 7 Assist " HAHAHA It would be great if Sessions outplays D-Will I can see L.G saying " F D-Will we have Sessions " haha lol That would be great

That's going to be a interesting matchup. Williams is the same height but he has about 20 pounds of Ramon. I wonder who Mike will put on him, Kobe or Sessions?

Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

We are having problems with every team right now. Even bottom dwellers. Hornets didn't have Kaman or Okafor. Warriors had a 6'9" Center. We barely beat the Hornets and Warriors. Jersey is well coached and I am sure they will give us a game.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject:

LakerFan4 wrote:
jodeke wrote:

We are having problems with every team right now. Even bottom dwellers. We barely beat the Hornets and Warriors. Jersey is well coached and they will give us all we can handle.

I know and it so frustrating. We get and lose 20 leads with regularity. Maybe tomorrow will be different. I know I'm beating a dead horse but maybe Mike will see how his rotations are hurting us and do it differently,

Great to see your avy going to the HOF.

GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject:

LOSTON CEPTICS wrote:
Lakers First wrote:
Kb24goldenChild wrote:
Lakers First wrote:
Kb24goldenChild wrote:
Lakers First wrote:

Totally unnecessary. We'll see you in 3 days.
Lakersarethebesteva
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject:

go Lakers
pll123
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject:

TBH - I'd rather Bynum not play. He's huge for us, obviously. But, the team really picked it up when they knew Bynum wasn't returning. Especially Sessions.
Shaber
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:57 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
I wonder who Mike will put on him, Kobe or Sessions?

Mike Brown does not do cross matching.

Lakers depth chart

PG Johnson / Goodrich
SG Bryant / West / Scott
SF Baylor / Worthy / Cooper
PF Mikkelsen / Hairston / McAdoo / Gasol
C Chamberlain / Abdul-Jabbar / O'Neal / Mikan
SilverBullet
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject:

OMG we need the win!!!
Clippers is neck to neck us now...!!!
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:31 am    Post subject:

Possible trap game. Lakers may be overlooking this game because the play the Clippers tomorrow night.
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:32 am    Post subject:

Rest bynum, play mcroberts good minutes, run sessions..

Sessions can't stop will, but he can put up his own numbers to minimize or match

Gasolina. Go strong
Triple-Threat-Lakers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:43 am    Post subject:

D-Will is not quick enough to guard Sessions. He's fallen off defensively this year. Abuse Sessions screen and roll and play Murphy/McBob heavy minutes. Gasol needs rest.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:00 am    Post subject:

s_habe wrote:
jodeke wrote:
I wonder who Mike will put on him, Kobe or Sessions?

Mike Brown does not do cross matching.

Nothing Mike does would surprise me. I don't think Kobe's willing to exert the energy it will take to stay in front of DWill. The advantage he has on Ramon is weight. It's going to be interesting.

I almost fixed your cross matching with cross dressing

Last edited by jodeke on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject:

If Andrew can go I hope he goes. Only 13 games till playoffs. I don't see a set rotation yet. The final 8 - 9 need all the time on the floor together they can get.

Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject:

Mike Trudell:

Quote:
Andrew Bynum (ankle) did not participate in shootaround, instead getting treatment, as expected. He's a game time decision.

Mark Medina:

Quote:
Bynum missed morning shootaround. Lakers spokesman John Black said Bynum received anti inflammatory to keep swelling on ankle down.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject:

Please, no Memphis. Andrew hurt his ankle At GS, Memphis will not just sprain it, with the luck he's had there they may take him out.

I'm looking forward to Wednesdays game against the Clippers. They will be stoked. If the Lakers don't take them seriously, we'll get drubbed.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 58, 59, 60  Next
Page 2 of 60
Jump to: