CELTICS -at- LAKERS - 6/10 - Thoughts and :-)) Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeremysnowIII
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject:

HIya everyone!

Graet writing Mr.Dancing barry.
Gramps ws so happy we've finally gotten a win against Boston becuase he thinks Boston is so good.But Gramps told me that he told MItch that we need Trevr in there becuase no one on our team goes strong to the offensve glass like Trevr. I asked Gramps abuot the plus minus that Trevr got a minus six and luke had a plus 12. Gramps said that was misrepresentg becuause Derek, Pau and Rony had turnovers and a cuople of bad shots while Trevr was in and Eddy House scored five points while he was in.Gramps siad if Luke was in at that thrid qaurter when Trevor was in,Luke wuold have a -18.Gramps feels having Trevr in there with his enerty and lenght and speed kept us from getting hurt worse.Also when Trevr was in we begn shooting jumpshots and went away from Kobe that also hurt us.Gramps also siad that Luke playd ok when he came in and did not hert us as much and kept Leon Pow away from the basket to prevent Pow from getting garbage points off his own misses.
Gramps said that he talked with Mr. KUpchekc and Mr.Kupcheck feels very confident of what Trevor does.Gramps says that Phil is somtimes loyal to some playrs like Luke and wants them to work out their problms on the court.But a good sine was when Phil put Trevor in at the last 38 seconds.Phil might be learning that Trevor can covr more ground than Luke.I saw on the Tvio replay that Ray Alan ran Fish into a pick and Trevor rotatted over from the week side in that last 38 and gave Alan something to think abuot and Alan did not shoot.Gramps saw that and told me abuot it and yelled atta way Trevr when that happend becuase Gramps said that Ray Alan would usully make a three pointer and get the game close.
I hope evryone is having fun enjying out Lakers becuase my uncles and aunties would tell me that they would loose in the frist ruond befour the season began but now they are cheering the lakers like we alwys do.

snow3
raffi
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject:

thx DB.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject:

jeremysnowIII wrote:
I asked Gramps abuot the plus minus that Trevr got a minus six and luke had a plus 12. Gramps said that was misrepresentg becuause Derek, Pau and Rony had turnovers and a cuople of bad shots while Trevr was in and Eddy House scored five points while he was in.Gramps siad if Luke was in at that thrid qaurter when Trevor was in,Luke wuold have a -18.

I think there's probably a lot to that. It seemed to me that both guys were doing their thing, but not what led to those differences in +/-. I was glad Ariza didn't hesistate on that first jumper when they sagged of him.
Tony Almeida
Retired

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject:

Great recap. Thanks DB.

Kobe's struggles in the regular season against Boston are well documented. Game 1 he seemed to settle more than he should have, and clearly continued to struggle against that vaunted Boston D. Game 2 it seemed like he started cracking the code, figuring things out, gearing up and revving that engine to really get it going. Game 3 it seemed to come together very nicely for him.

And things can only open up and get better if the supporting cast decides to make an appearance.

Safe to say Kobe has found his groove and comfort zone against the Celtics?
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject:

Tony Almeida wrote:
Great recap. Thanks DB.

Kobe's struggles in the regular season against Boston are well documented. Game 1 he seemed to settle more than he should have, and clearly continued to struggle against that vaunted Boston D. Game 2 it seemed like he started cracking the code, figuring things out, gearing up and revving that engine to really get it going. Game 3 it seemed to come together very nicely for him.

And things can only open up and get better if the supporting cast decides to make an appearance.

Safe to say Kobe has found his groove and comfort zone against the Celtics?

giving Kobe 4,5,6 even 7 games to figure out a team isn't fair. I actually almost feel sorry for Boston....almost.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: